InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hearted Enemy. ❯ Another AN ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear readers/Reviewers:

I thank you all for the reviews you may have sent in and because of your request I will not be deleting my stories or my account. I may try to to start writing again but it may take longer then usual.

I understand that I shouldn’t let one reviewer get me down and I am kind of berating myself for letting that happen. I also realized a little while ago that I it may not be the reviews that get me down, and it may not be the reviews that make me want to update fast --though they do help considerably--, no it’s the lace of school work, school problems, school drama, stupid school teachers, just the plain lack of school. You see, school was what I got my best ideas from, what I used to get over writers block and to also allow my brain to be open to other ideas. I get the best plot bunnies when I’m distracted by something. But with no school to help me do this my inspiration has died down. Also my boyfriend, as I had just recently found out, had been cheating on me with another GUY. That also made me feel a little bit pathetic.

But to all of you who are reading and reviewing please keep the reviews coming, and if your lucky I may have the first bits of another chapter written by the end of the week. Of course I said it would take longer then usual because I would probably write it, read it over, erase it, re-write it and do that all over again until I believe that it may be at least half way decent.

Oh and before I forget:

To who ever it was that sent that overly nasty review --I can handle flames and critiques but this was enough to make even the most famous person feel worthless-- I have this to say:

You can take any other nasty comments and bitch ass opinions and shove them up your ass because if you didn’t like the story why the hell would you read it ALL THE WAY TO THE END!? And I advise you to at least make sure the stories you are reading are ones that you like. And just because your stories may suck ass doesn’t mean mine do. Sure I’m only 14 years old and my stories do need a little work . . .but I have more talent in my pinkie finger . . .NAIL then you do in your whole damn body. So kiss my ass, stop reading and reviewing my stories, and get the FUCK off this site! I’m sure no one appreciates or wants your berating comments!

Special thanks to my best guy friend --Tyler-- for making me realize that I shouldn’t care abut what other people think of my work. And thanks to everyone who also said this and reviewed. I guess there are people who really like my stories. I guess writing is just my calling and I realized yesterday that I can’t stop writing for more then a day or so. I’d go crazy if I did! Writing is my way of getting bottled up emotions out.

Apparently a lot of people’s favourite author,

Hitsugaya630

P.S: Check out my other account on FanFiction(dot)net for two stories I haven’t posted here on MM. The account name is Black And Bloody Rose The stories names are:

1. Children Of Past Parent.
2. Vanishing Point.

Thanks!