InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hearted Enemy. ❯ First Encounter. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Broken Hearted Enemy.

A/N: I do not own Inuyasha or the Charmed characters, I do not own any characters associated with this anime and TV show. Any original characters do belong to be though.

WARNING: Inuyasha is going to be slightly crazy in this fic . . . okay maybe a little more then slightly. Lets just say killing people really turns him on . . .hope you like it!!! On with the chapter!!!

Chapter # 2
First Encounter


22 year old Kagome Higurashi walked down the street towards her black and read Harley that was parked on the curb. She was supposed to meet her ‘friends’ at a little coffee shop about an hour ago. Of course they didn’t show. Lazy bastards.

She, of course was a very rich, and extremely successful women. She lived in an enormous white marble stone house in down town New York. She had a body of a god. Long, slender, muscular legs, amazing ass, slim waist, 6 pack abs, amazing ass, nice full breasts, amazing ass, and she was a terrible flirt. Of course she had never actually taken someone to bed with her, she preferred t do everything possible without crossing the line that labelled it ‘sex’.

Kagome was your average Inu Taiyoukai, of course she was under a concealment charm, so only mikos of really high power and other demons could see her demonic features. Demonic features such as her long black tail. (*A/N: It doesn’t look like Sesshomaru’s . . .more like Kouga’s.*) Her hair is naturally black, she is a black Inu for gods sake. She eyes when in demon form are a brilliant blue, these eyes seem to change color with her mood. When she was sad they were a deep ocean blue, when angered they were ice blue, giving people the illusion that they were hot daggers of ice. When happy they were a bright sapphire blue, and so on.

On her cheeks were 2 silver streaks on each. She had a red star on her forehead and on the back of her neck, --though no one really got close enough when she was in demon form to see it-- was a silver, --almost invisible-- star and crescent moon. The star in between the two points of the moon. No one aside from her knew about it, it was the sign of her power. Of an ancient demon prophecy about a legendary demon with the power to kill off an ancient evil that would revive it’s self in 500 years. There was supposedly to demons with this power. One was a half demon, who she did not know . . .of course she didn’t believe this prophecy crap. But the half demon that was supposed to be the other ‘source of power’ was supposed to have a gold star and crescent moon on the back of his/her neck. The star also in between the points.

Only someone who had lost their mind would believe that crap.

So, 22 year old Kagome Higurashi continued down the street dressed in a black leather vest that was open enough to show off a fair amount of cleavage, but didn’t cover her stomach, which the belly button was pierced and a scorpion tattoo around that piercing.
She had her eyebrow pierced, and had at least 5 ring sin each of her ears.

She was also wearing tight leather pants that hugged her hips and butt perfectly. And ever guy noticed it. Even guys with girlfriends, and wives were watching her walk down the street. She, of course, paid no attention to them. Why would she? They were only sex obsessed pigs. She didn’t go for that.

“Kagome!” her friend Tye called happily, winking at her.

Tye was a rather attractive male Neko Taiyoukai. To humans without high miko powers he had short blond, green eyes and a very well built body. To other demons and humans with very high miko powers he had short brown hair, a tail, red eyes, and a green claw shaped marking on his forehead. He had two jagged blue streaks on his cheeks.

“Hey Tye!” she called just as happily, hugging him when he reached her. She turned to the other boy and the girl with him.

Tara, the blonde haired blue eyes human women who could see their demonic features do to high miko powers with a well built body, as sexy face and large chest smiled.

Brent, the short black haired brown eyes human male with an great body and an amazing ass grinned at her.

“What’s up Kags?” he asked seductively.

“Nothin, I was us about to leave, until you guys showed up.”

‘You better not have plans for tonight.” Tara said.

“Why? What’s so important about tonight?”

“We’re going to a party.”

“Where?”

“Down at that new club that opened uptown . . .what was it called . . .?”

“Night Shades.” Brent offered.

“Oh right! That’s it!” Tara said happily.

“Oh awesome. When’s the party?”

“Seven.”

Kagome glanced at her watch and groaned. “It’s five now you idiots.”

“Sorry . . .” they said together. “So are you going?” they continued together.

“Duh!” she snapped. “I never miss a good party. I’ll meet you there.” She climbed onto her bike, started the engine and revved it up.

“The reservation’s in your name Kagome! So don’t be late!” Tye said, his voice laced with a warning.

“You got it sexy!” she called, driving off.

xxx

After jumping in the shower for 10 minutes and looking through outfits for an hour and 30 minutes Kagome grabbed her bike keys and headed uptown.

Upon reaching it she saw her friends waiting impatiently for her and she smirked as she pulled in front of them.

Tye is wearing a dark, blood red wife beater that showed off his abs wonderfully, and a pair of low cut dark blue denim jeans. He’s got a little eyeliner one his eyes, probably forced by Tara by the looks he’s giving the human girl.

Brent is wearing a black leather vest that is open and has no shirt on under it, his skin is nicely tanned and wonderfully muscled. He’s wearing a pair of dark black jeans with it. He’s also got eyeliner on. Apparently Tara was going ‘eyeliner crazy’ again.

Speaking of Tara she’s wearing a dark pair of denim jeans like Tye. She’s also wearing a dark blue halter top and lots of eyeliner. Red lipstick, and a little blush.

Kagome slings her bare leg off of her bike, she’s wearing a black tank top, that shows more then a little cleavage, and a black mini skirt. She’s got a fair amount of eyeliner on, her piercings in. She also has light red lipstick on. She grinned at them as they look at her.

“What took you so long!?” Tara snapped. Kagome ignores her and walked over to Tye, grinning as she ran her hand down his chest and stomach.

“You look good enough to eat.” she whispered huskily in his ear.

“Is that an offer?” he asked, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

“Damn it Kagome! Where have you been?” Tara repeats.

“Patience is a virtue.” she sighed, walking past a man with short silver hair and amber eyes about her height. He was standing with 2 people right at the front of the line.

Walking up to the bouncer she smiled sweetly. “Higurashi.” she said in an equally sweet and seductive voice. Hey, the bouncer was cute. He looked down on the clipboard in his hand and nodded.

“Go ahead.”

She smiled on last time, dragging Tye and Brent in by the hand, Tara following behind. She faintly heard the silver haired man say ‘Takashi’ before they were lost in the crowd.

Sitting down in one of the booths Kagome grinned at her companions.

“I am sooo glad I had noting planned. No important business meetings, no paperwork that needed to be down, no interviews for new workers, nothing!”

“It must be tough to be the head of the Kuuki Corporation.” Tye said, sitting beside her. Brent and Tara sitting across from them.

“Nope. But, we got 3 new job openings. Would you guys be interested?”
“What positions?” Tara asked.

“Well . . .I need a new secretary. We need a new head for the technicians lab, and we need a new gofer.”

“I call dibs on Kaggy’s secretary!” Tye said fast, Kagome laughed.

“Alirght.”

“How much does it pay?”

“For you?” she paused. “30 bucks and hour, 8 hours a day.”

“Really? Is that like an advance?”

“No, I down graded it. It’s usually 35 buck an hour 8 hours a day.”

“Oh you’re mean.” he muttered, glaring at her.
“Take it or leave it Tye.”

“I’ll take it.” he said quickly. “I kinda got fired from my last job.”

“What did you do this time?” all three asked him at the same time.

“I . . .uh . . .slept with my boss’s daughter.”
“Tye!” they yelled, smacking him. “What? She was hot.” Kagome faintly registrar the silver haired man from the line sitting in a booth across from them, his friends following, and he was watching her.

“I don’t care if she was . . .wait . . .how hot we talkin here?” Kagome said, she had assumed he’d say she had a ‘big chest’ like he usually did.

“Pretty damn hot. She’d put the sun to shame.”

“Oooh.” she cooed. “You gotta introduce me Tye!”

“Only if you let me in to.” he wiggled his eyes brows at her knowing she’d back down.
“Sure. A threesome it is!” he blinked before grinning.

“You know Kaggy.”

“Hmm?” she asked distracted, listening in on Tara and Brent’s conversation.

“I’d much rather prefer a twosome with you. You’d put her and the damn sun to shame.”

“That’s a lie.” she snapped. “I don’t know why you and every other male on this whole damn planet thinks I’m hot as fuck. I. Am. Not. Hot. I’m ugly as hell.”

“You are not.” Tye instantly snapped, his eyes narrowing. “You’ve got the body of a god, got a great ass-”

“So do you.”

“Beside the point. You’ve got an amazing personality . . .though it can annoy the hell out of me at times. You have beautiful eyes, an almost angelic face-”
“Almost?”

“You’re a demon. Demons aren’t angels.”

“Right.”

“Now shut up and let me finish.” he kissed her nose. “You have amazing rosy lips that any man would die to kiss, did I already mention that you have a great ass?”

“Yes.”

“Oh . . .” he paused. “Well you’ve got a great ass.” he said laughing, kissing her lightly.
“I bet yours is better.”
“Wanna find out?”

“Not now no.”

“Oh you’re mean Kaggy, really, really mean.” he pouted at she stood, and moved around him. He grabbed her by the waist and hauled her down towards him, unaware that the three across from them were watching them.

“And just where do you think you’re going?” Tye hissed in her ear, a seductive smile on his face.

“To get a drink. You want one?”

“Yeah, but not of anything you can buy here.” she just rolled her eyes.

“Well if you’d let me go maybe you’d get that drink.” his grip slackened and she was standing, smiling at her. She sat down on him, straddling his waist as he kissed him full on the lips. “Now, what do you want?”

“White Russian.” he said in a sort of daze.

“White Russian it is sexy. I’ll be right back.”

“Well hurry the fuck up!” he snapped at her retreating form. He turned back to see Tara and Brent smirking at him. “What?”

xxx

She waited at the bar while tapping her fingers on the wood. Her fingernails making a light ‘tap’ every time they make contact.

The silver haired man from before walked up behind her and sat next to her.
“Hey.” he said softly, she turned to look at him and smiled lightly.
“Hey.” she turned back to the bar and the bartender turned to her.
“What can I get you honey?” the 20 year old man asked.

“A White Russian and a margarita.”

“You got it.” he said, walking off to make the drinks.

“You’re Kagome Higurashi right?” the man beside her asked, she gives him a side long glace.

“Yeah. What of it?”

“Hmm . . .you don’t remember me huh.” he muttered more to himself then to anyone. Now he’s got her attention. She sat down on a stool beside him, and leaned back on to the bar, her arms spread out and her eyebrow raised.

“Should I remember you?”
“Well . . .kinda yes and kinda no.” he said, grinning.

“O . . .k” she muttered. “Besides, I think I would remember someone who looks like you.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean!?” he snapped.

“Some one whose got dog ears, silver hair, amber eyes and is as hot as you I’d defiantly remember. And because I don’t.” she paid the bartender and grabbed the drinks. “I don’t think I’ve met you before.” she stood, and walked back to her table.

“Any luck?” the short black haired man asked him.

“What do you think Miroku?” he hissed. “If I had any fucking luck we’d be back already damn it!”
“Inuyasha calm down. We have all night. And then we have the rest of the year, we’ll get her back.”

“Promise?” Inuyasha asked in a childish voice, his eyes wide and begging Miroku to promise him. Inuyasha looks more like a child who wants to get some candy then anything. And maybe he does was some candy . . .this candy’s name is Kagome.

“Promise.”

************************** *************************************************************************** *****
There’s the chapter, hope you like it.

PLEASE REVIEW. Reviews make me happy, oh and give me some ideas to help make Inuyasha a little more insane. Oh, and I need some names for his multiple personalities. I told you they had names. Anyways, Please review. Review and I’ll update faster . . .hopefully.

Hitsugaya630 . . .OUT! XD!!