InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hearted Enemy. ❯ Moving In ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken Hearted Enemy.

A/N: I do not own Inuyasha or the Charmed characters, I do not own any characters associated with this anime and TV show. Any original characters do belong to be though.

WARNING: Inuyasha is going to be slightly crazy in this fic . . . okay maybe a little more then slightly. Lets just say killing people really turns him on . . .hope you like it!!! On with the chapter!!!

Chapter # 4
Moving In.

“Kags! You gotta be joking!” Tye snapped as Kagome lead Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku outside. “You’re letting complete strangers live in your house?”

“That’s how I met you.” she countered.

“No it’s not!”

“Irrelevant.”

“Kagome, how do you know their not killers or something?”

“Tye.” she glared at him, and then smiled. “A half demon and two humans. Oh yes, very challenging.”

“I wasn’t referring to strength Kagome. Everyone knows when you sleep you’re out like a light.”

“So? Just shut up.” she muttered, leading them over to her bike. “You don’t have to worry. If it makes you feel better I’ll call right after I get back ok?” she joked, grinning as he glared at her. She laughed a little.

“This isn’t funny.” he growled, his eyes narrowing even further.

“Relax. Come by my house tomorrow at 9. I’ll take you guys to work then.”

“Fine.” he growled, turning and stomping off to his car. His door slammed before he drove off. Brent and Tara just laughed.

“You two wanna tell me what the hell is his problem?” Kagome asked the two laughing humans. They turned and grinned.

“He’s horny.” was all they said before heading too their cars and leaving.

“He’s horny.” she repeated chuckling a little. “I should have known . . .” she turned to the group with the weird expressions and smiled. “Alright, I take one of you guys with me. The other two will have to follow behind.”

“Only one? Where’s your car exactly?” Sango asked.

“Oh it ain’t a car.” she turned and jumped onto her bike. “This is my ride.” she grinned at their stupefied faces. “So, whose getting one with me?”

“I will!” Miroku yelled, Inuyasha growled at him and he back up, his head tilted to the side. “Never mind.”

“I guess Inu is then.”

“Inu?” Inuyasha questioned, looking at her with a sad expression. Miroku and Sango climbed into their red convertible and revved the engine.

“What’s wrong?”

“You used to call me that before . . .”

“Oh . . .” she looked down and sighed. “Get on alright? I got a meeting tomorrow, I don’t have all day.”

“Whatever.” he got on behind her and sighed.

“Hold on.” she said, turning the engine on and revving it.

“To what?” he snapped, glaring at the back of her head. She turned her head to look at him like he was stupid.

“To me you idiot.” she snapped back, grabbing his arms and putting them around her waist. She ignored the way he stiffened slightly and backed out of the parking spot. Miroku and Sango followed. “I wonder how long they can keep up . . .” she whispered to no one in particular before she took off. Inuyasha had to fold his ears back in fear of them being ripped off.

Was it safe --or legal-- to drive this fast? He was pretty sure that if he opened his eyes he’d see that everything was a blur of color. . . Which he confirmed when he did open his eyes. Subconsciously his arms tightened around her and she shifted, leaning back against him. He was surprised by the action but smiled slightly none the less. Maybe some part of her did remember . . .

“You ok?” she asked over the roar of the engine as they stopped a red light, Sango and Miroku right behind them.

“Fine. But is it legal to drive that fast?”

“Oh, is puppy scared?”

“Shut up. I don’t get scared. I’d just prefer it if you didn’t rip my ears off.”

“Oh yes, we can’t have you losing those overly cute ears of your now can we?” she said sarcastically. Grinning when he growled lowly at her.

The light turned green and she sped off again, laughing loudly as she did.

Inuyasha yet again tightened his arms on her. He wasn’t used to moving this fast unless he was the one moving. It would be fine if he was driving . . .but because he wasn’t . . .it just didn’t work. He was slightly confused when they drove right out of New York city, and the lights were behind them.

“What are you doing?” he called

“Going home.” she called back. “I live outside New York. I like my privacy.”

He didn’t mention anything else the whole ride. Which didn’t really last very long.

The minute she stopped driving he got off and shook himself. It wasn’t his fault . . . It was a reflex. He growled when she laughed at him and she took off her glamour charm. Her tail flicking irritably. Sango and Miroku pulled in the drive way a few minutes later.

“Is it legal to drive that fast?” Sango asked as she stepped out. Kagome rolled her eyes.

“That’s what I said!” Inuyasha yelled, shooting wide eyes at the girl who was dialling on her cell.

“Hi Tye.” she said happily walking to the front door and putting a clawed --and well manicured-- hand to the pad beside said door. “Yes I’m home. I told you I’d call. Anyways, on your way here tomorrow morning you might wanna grab somethin to eat. I have a meeting tomorrow, and plus you being my new secretary, have a million and one papers to go through. Don’t groan. You signed up for the job.” she growled as she threw her bike keys on the dining room table.

Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku weren’t really surprised by the size and beauty of the house. They, of course, had a house similar to this. Seeing as they had 500 years to work, get the money, and spend it on anything and everything they wanted to.

Kagome sighed. “Why don’t you do me a favour.” she paused, obviously waiting for Tye’s response. “Go fuck Tara, at least then you won’t be so damn horny and irritable. I don’t need you like this at work alright?” she hung up, not waiting for an answer and threw said phone the table beside her keys.

She turned back to the group. “Any room on the second floor is yours. You pick it. You can call your pack tomorrow, they can also have a few rooms on the second floor. I’m going to bed.”

“I thought youkai didn’t sleep.” Miroku commented. She glared over her shoulder at him.

“Youkai do need to sleep. They just pretend they don’t.” Sango raised a brow and Kagome growled. “Ok, so most youkai don’t sleep. Inu youkai need to sleep. Especially now.” that last comment was accompanied by a growl and a almost inaudible curse.

“Why now?”

“It’s Inu youkai mating season.” Inuyasha answered somewhat distractedly. He was staring at the giant chandelier about 10 feet above his head.

“But it’s November.” Miroku muttered. “I thought youkai mated in the spring.”

“Inu youkai are only pregnant for 4 months. The pups are born early spring. That’s why it’s mating season.” he glanced back at Kagome. “Are those real diamonds on that?” he pointed to the chandelier.

“So . . .you guys are like sending freakish signals to each other or something?” Miroku asked pervertedly. Sango rolled her eyes.

“No, at least I’m not. That’s why my scent’s blocked off. And yes those are real diamonds.”

“You’re his mate-to-be what’s it mater if you mate him now?” Sango asked confused.

“Because I don’t really remember agreeing to be his mate. Hey! Get down from there dog boy!” Kagome snapped as Inuyasha perched on one of the ceiling beams and reached for the chandelier.

“But their so pretty . . .” he whispered before falling off and face plating the floor. His arms and legs spread open like he was making a upside down snow angel.

“Well this pose looks familiar.” Sango muttered as both she and Miroku sweat dropped.

“Is that supposed to look familiar to me too?” Kagome whispered looked at them. “Because it does . . .”

“You used to ‘sit’ him. That necklace around his neck--” Sango started

“That doesn’t come off unless you take it off.” Miroku added.

“-- was made for him. When ever you say sit he does that.”

“Don’t tell her that!” Inuyasha snapped lifting his head. “She’s start sitting me again!” he paused before his ears dropped and he pouted. “I don’t wanna be sat.” he whined.

He stood and glared at them while he pouted. It didn’t really have the desired affect because he was pouting it just gave him the adorable puppy look.

“I don’t think if I say ‘sit’ he’ll-” she stopped when the necklace around Inuyasha’s neck glowed and he was forced to the floor. “Ah!” she started laughing. “Ok kami it does!”

“Kami? Didn’t you say you were born here?” Miroku questioned.

She stopped laughing and looked at him funny. “What the hell is a ‘kami’ it sound kinda funny.”

“And I was hoping she was started to remember.” he whispered to Sango as they helped Inuyasha up. He had passed out. Apparently 500 years of not being ‘sat’ made actually being ‘sat’ a hell of a lot harder on him. They sighed as they dragged him up the stairs . . .he wasn’t exactly light.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************
Ok, I know this is short but I figured this was a good place to stop it at . . .I was gonna add more seeing as I had this saved for a while but I just couldn’t think of anything.

And due to personal reasons I won’t be able to update until at least October. Because I’m leaving this weekend and school starts on the 3rd so I’ll be busy. So don’t get to worked up if you don’t see a new chapter until October . . .though I would be surprised if I updated BEFORE then but still . . .

Please Review! Reviews make me happy! The happier I am the faster the update! The faster the update the longer the chapter! The longer the chapter the sooner Kaggy and Inu get back together!!!

So in short . . .REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!!

~Hitsugaya630 . . .OUT!!!! XD!!!!!