InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Get Enough ❯ Inferno of Lust III: You're Mine ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 19
 
Inferno of Lust Part III: You're Mine
 
I'd wash the sand off the shore
Give you the world if it was mine
Blow you right to my door
Feels fine
 
Feels like
You're mine
Feels right
So fine
I'm yours
You're mine
Like Paradise
 
Oooh what a life
Oooh what a life
Oooh what a life
Oooh what a life
 
I wanna share my life
Wanna share my life with you
Wanna share my life
 
I wanna share my life
Wanna share my life with you
Wanna share my life
 
Oooh what a life
Like Paradise
 
By Sade
 
InuYasha almost felt sorry for them. For Kagome for the way he was going to take advantage of her lack of control when he screws her. For Hojo for what he was going to make him watch. But it was a fleeting moment of pity. A huge, evil grin stole over his face, and it was a lucky thing Kagome was down on all fours and couldn't see it. He gripped her hips and slowed down his pace so he could delay his climax. This was a bit of a fight for him at first, because his blood screamed at him to fill her full of his seed. I will not let this opportunity pass me by, he thought, shuddering. My body will submit to me. When he felt he had won some control over himself, he began his show for Hojo by slowly pulling out of Kagome, making her gasp and arch her back at the loss. Get a good look, asshole, he thought.
 
Hojo gulped as he watched InuYasha pull out of Kagome. My god, he thought, he's huge, Kagome can fit all of him inside her?
 
InuYasha could sense that he was getting his desired response from Hojo. He was well aware that as a hanyou his cock was much bigger than the average humans. The scent of fear and arousal was growing. He thrust back in her, being sure to linger on the spot inside her that was the center for her orgasms, and he pressed it hard with the head of his cock.
 
“AHHHHH!” she shrieked her head popping up from where it had hung, and her arms giving out for a moment.
 
“Good, I want to hear you shriek more for me,” he hissed.
 
If she thought he was relentless before, it was nothing compared to what he did now. Getting a good grip on her hips, he delivered her sweet spot short, sharp thrusts with the head of his cock. Kagomes eyes went wide, her head filled with white light. He felt her body tense with her imminent orgasm.
 
“Who do you love?” he growled loudly enough for Hojo to hear.
 
“INUYASHA!” she screamed as she came.
 
He laughed darkly, and continued. As soon as Kagomes orgasm ended another one began.
 
“Who's the best lover?” He said evilly.
 
“Ahhhh…AHH…INUYASHA!”
 
“Who's your master?” he hissed.
 
“AHHH…Ohhhh…INUYASHA!”
 
“Yes, your right, and I'm InuYasha!” he said loud enough that he knew Hojo could not miss any of his words.
 
With a roar he let go of his reined- in lust, and thrust madly into her, their legs making a loud smacking sound as he slammed them together. He held himself in her and howled his climax into the night. The sound echoed around the tall buildings.
 
Hojo fell back from where he crouched, reeling with fear, confusion, and arousal.
 
InuYasha pulled out of Kagome, and she collapsed, overcome by her many climaxes and trembling violently. Quickly InuYasha stuffed his limp cock back in the pants and zipped them up. Then he leaped to where he knew Hojo was hiding.
A/N: Hee, hee. Another evil cliffy. Can't be helped. My son needs me again. It's raining so he can't go out to play and is making me nuts today. So tell me, what do you think InuYasha is going to do now? My muse knows, but is interested in hearing from you.