InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ demon nature brothers ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

6

Inu Yasha stood on the lowest branch of the tree, not really thinking about anything. Something was brewing, and he knew that no matter how he tried to stay out of it, it would come knocking at his and Kagome's door. He listened to the wind, to it's song, and to the other sound he wanted to hear, Kagome's breathing while she slept. This was a vacation for them, their children were in her time with her mother, where they went to school and interacted with kids their own age. While they were away he and Kagome always wandered with no particular aim in mind, just being together and discovering new places.

It had been snowing the last few days, and they'd found this abandoned shack, a place to build a fire and keep the wind from freezing them. With the end of the snow it was time for them to move, to walk until they found a place they felt like exploring.

"Inu Yasha…"

His ears perked up, listening. She was still asleep, and he smiled to himself, warmth spreading through his body. She did not sleep well alone, and if he didn't return to their bed she'd come full awake.

"Inu Yasha?"

He looked down and smiled.

"Wanna come up?"

"Yeah."

He bent down and grabbed her hand, pulling her up onto the branch with him, holding her until she steadied herself.

"It's so beautiful tonight," she said softly, her arm around his waist.

"The stars are out," he said gruffly, securing his grip on her.

"But something is stirring."

Kagome looked up at him, concern in her eyes. Usually their winters were peaceful, they had been the last few years. When their first child, a daughter, had been born, that winter had been hectic. Kaede had been alive then, and she'd worked hard to keep the baby warm and Kagome's breasts full of milk. Right after Aiko had come Hideo, and Inu Yasha had told her no more, that he couldn't take the pain, her pain. But now the kids were big, and they liked her time of motorcycles, cars, movies, video games, and every thing else her mother spoiled them with. Sota was no better, indulging their every whim. He was engaged now though, and Kagome knew he'd soon have his own children to spoil.

She shivered, and he wrapped his arms around her, leaping down to the ground and carrying her back inside where he stirred the embers of the fire to life.

"Better?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Why did you come out in your under garment anyway?" he grumbled.

"I missed you," she said softly, touching the ear closest to her before kissing him lightly on the cheek.

To tell the truth, she'd woken up needing him, wanting him to make love to her. When he hadn't been there she'd gone looking for him.

"Feh," he said with a smile, pulling her around in front of him and kissing her deeply.

"Inu Yasha, what's wrong? You're really upset."

He sat her so her back was to his chest, and she rested her head there, waiting for him to talk.

"I don't know Kagome. I'm restless. I feel as if something big is gonna happen, and that we will be pulled into it."

"Something big usually means your brother."

"I haven't seen him," Inu Yasha said truthfully.

"You know sometimes he will come and talk to us, but this late in the season I don't think he's gonna wander far from his castle. And that's not right."

"I miss seeing Rin. She became so beautiful…"

"He is very protective of her Kagome," he said, slipping his hands into the top of her undergarment and caressing the soft flesh there, teasing the pink nipple of one breast while he talked.

"I don't know, I think the fact that he loves her scares him."

"He went through a lot, coming to my time as he did to ask that favor of me."

Kagome was fighting not to moan, but a small cry escaped her throat, and Inu Yasha leaned down to kiss the top of her hair.

"He always thought my father weak for loving my mother, and I think that's what scares him, that his love is a weakness."

"How old are his children now…oh…oh Inu Yasha…"

He had taken her breasts out now, and she felt him hard against her while his claws flicked her nipples, and his lips were now on her neck.

Kagome pulled away, untying her robe and laying down on the floor mat, her knees up and apart, releasing more of her scent into the room. He growled, her scent as intoxicating today as the first time he'd mated with her. Like Sesshoumaru, he had marked her as his, the single scar ran down her back, starting at the nape of her neck. His erection was straining against his clothing, and he tried to steady himself, to not take her all at once. She wore a small gold band on her hand, something they did in her time, something her mother had insisted on, and it flashed in the firelight as she ran her finger down her glistening opening, dipping it inside of her and then offering the finger to him to lick.

"Kagome…"

From her finger he descended on her straining nipples, careful not to let his fangs damage her flesh, and using his tongue until she was writhing underneath him, her hips grinding against him.

"Inu Yasha…please, oh my god, please…."

But he denied her what she wanted, for now, moving to her other breast, his erection rubbing against her pearl, and causing her to gouge his back with her nails. She was no longer speaking any recognizable language, her body was no longer hers to control.

"You want me inside love?" he asked, the sentence ending with a growl as she used her hands to try and insert him into her. He pulled back and she let out a frustrated shriek.

"Tell me how much you want me."

"I need you…Inu…Inu…oh shit, please, please…"

"Like this?" he asked, the head of his shaft entering her.

"Oh!! Oh Inu Yasha…"

He pulled out, and her fists pounded his back in frustration. He, like his brother, was large, and he never forgot the first time he'd taken her. She'd been sore for two days. The third day he'd had to have her, and rough sex was a euphemism for how he'd taken her. But she had not complained he remembered, and with the memory he felt his control slip a little. When he entered her this time he went in half way.

"Fuck me…Inu Yasha, fuck me…"

Her head was thrashing from side to side, her ebony hair a halo of black silk around her head, and he felt another orgasm ripple through her. But her inner muscles had him in their vise like grip, and he plunged into her, losing whatever shred of self control he had left. Together they moved through the dance, their bodies glistening with perspiration as his mind left him, his body now moving on its own, his erection pushing the entrance to her womb as he stiffened and felt his essence explode into her while she called his name over and over until words again failed her, and he collapsed on top of her, their come a stream unable to be contained inside of her.

She still had not released him, and he didn't want her to.

"My darling…"she said softly, her hand, so heavy she could barely move it, landing on his back, touching the scar he had that matched hers, and causing him to cry out and come again, an orgasm that lasted for several minutes. He had worked his hands underneath her, and managed to start the same reaction in her, so that they rode the wave of pleasure until he had no more seed to release, and she had stopped riding him, both of them falling into an exhausted sleep.

Some time during the night the fire burned itself out, and he felt her shiver in the cold. His claws snagged their blanket and he pulled her to him. He noticed a bite mark on her shoulder, and he kissed it, then kissed her breasts. Yawning, he covered their nakedness and holding her close, went back to sleep.

There was no sunrise. A winter storm had come up over night and the world had been reduced to a maelstrom of white and wind.

It was the sound of the wind that woke them up, Inu Yasha first because of the high pitched howling of the wind. They had brough water in the night before, and he rebuilt the fire, heating a small amount of it so that they could wash off. It could be days before they found a place suitable for bathing.

He felt her eyes on him and he turned.

"Good morning husband."

"Good morning mate," he smiled, taking her body in as she rolled over on her side.

He was sitting on his haunches and stood up, coming over to her with the basin of water and placing it on the dirt floor. Kagome had her own ideas about washing up, and taking a washcloth from her pack, she dipped it in hot water and reached over, taking Inu Yasha's penis in her hand to clean the come from last night off. He gasped when he realized what she was doing, her fingers gently massaging him until he began to harden in her hands, causing him to growl in his chest.

"Kagome…"

"What?" she asked innocently, her large eyes glazed with desire, her lips slightly parted, her breathing shallow.

"What…are…you…doing…oh yes…"

He was fully erect now, and Kagome got on her knees, gently pushing him back before taking the head of his penis into her mouth. He bucked, pushing deeper, and she relaxed her jaw so that she could take as much as possible inside. Her mouth was small, and she had at first thought she wouldn't be able to pleasure him this way, but now she knew how to bring him to the edge, to when he would…He sat up and in the same motion grabbed her by the waist and positioned her on all fours. He rinsed the cloth out and cleaned her, his finger keeping constant contact with her clitoris. By the time he finished his hand was wet with her come, and he licked the sweet essence off while he rubbed his erection against her opening. A loud moan escaped him as she reached back and grabbed his shaft, backing herself onto him, her vagina clamping tightly around him.

The sound of his howls blended with the screams of the wind, and he leaned over her back, his tongue licking her scar while he rammed into her, the world reduced to where they were joined and the waves of pleasure emanating from there. He bit her, drawing blood, but the blood carried her scent and drove him over the edge, his bites becoming deeper and causing Kagome to cry out in both pleasure and pain as she knew no world now but them, the man she loved, the father of her children.

"INU YASHA!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she collapsed, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Eyes red, he pumped into her a few more times until spent, his hands still on he breasts, he collapsed on top of her, a smile of contentment on his face.

When he awoke, the wind had died down, and the sun was shining brightly. And there was a scent in his nostrils, a scent he knew, and hadn't sensed, in a long time. Kagome called out his name in her sleep when he got up from their bed, and he covered her with the blanket before pulling his robes on and stepping outside.

"Sesshoumaru."

"Inu Yasha. It was hard finding you."

"What is it Sesshoumaru? Why are you here?"

"No reason. I just wanted to see you."

"Sess, I've known you how many years now? There is never 'no reason' with you."

Sesshoumaru nodded, his golden eyes flashing. His little brother had grown up, but then he'd known that for a long time.

"there is going to be a war."

"And this is news because…"

"There should be one supreme demon Inu Yasha, and all the others should owe fealty to him."

So that was what he'd been feeling Inu Yasha thought to himself.

"And after you take over?"

"Nothing will change for you and Kagome. I just thought you should know you two might become important pawns in the game."

Inu Yasha waited for his brother to tell him something he didn't know.

"Congratulations brother," Sesshoumaru said suddenly, causing Inu Yasha to widen his eyes. What the…no. it couldn't be.

"Sesshoumaru, this can't be. The doctor told her no more…"

Kagome couldn't be here when an all out demon war would be taking place and be pregnant. Their youngest was ten. To go through all the hassle again…

"I have a place, deep in my domain, that I haven't used for some time."

"We need to be near the well. Kaede is dead…"

"Why don't we bring someone from her time here?"

"This isn't some kind of tourist trap…you don't know what that is."

Sesshoumaru didn't and didn't really care to know.

"I'll take care of it."

"How is Rin?"

"She is well, thank you."

"And your children?"

"They are fine. They'll be ready to help me on patrol soon."

"You and Rin could try again…"

"NO!" Sesshoumaru shouted, causing Inu Yasha to step back.

"No. I almost lost her once…"

"In Kagome's time there are doctors who know lots of things, and maybe, just maybe, your mate can conceive again. Of course, she'd have to deliver in Kagome's time to make sure that she is safe and healthy. Our mates will live forever, and they will always be fertile. We didn't think about that did we?"

Sesshoumaru looked away, his eyes clouded. Rin had been pregnant several times since Sakura. He'd made sure to take the life out of her, so he would not have to even think about losing her.

"Let me know if you want to use my house. It might be wise brother."

Inu Yasha looked down.

"We'll be there tonight." He said, looking back towards the shack where Kagome lay sleeping.