InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ Future Dreams ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note: I don't own the characters. Nuff said.

Future Dreams

Sesshoumaru walked next to Rin in the courtyard off their apartment.

"Are you warm enough Rin?"

"Yes master. I am fine."

He fell silent, and she placed her hand on his arm. His body radiated heat and if she got cold she knew how to get warm. But his silence was not peaceful, and she glanced up at him.

"You are restless. What is bothering you master?"

"I heard, from Inu Yasha, that in Kagome's time, doctors can do miracles."

"Doctors?"

"Men, and women, who are like our healers, only with more, methods, I guess."
"Are you sick Master? Why didn't you tell me…"

"No, it's about you. Our pups, our children, are almost grown. Soon they will have domains of their own to manage. You will be fertile forever Rin. We can have other children."

She looked down, and he stopped, lifting her face to his, and she kissed his lips lightly.

"I'm happy to just be with you Sesshoumaru-sama. But I would like to visit Kagome's time. When you talk about it…it seems like a dream."

"Maybe my Rin will see the future, and want to stay there."

"No, no. I want to be with you, only you," she said, stepping in closer to him, melting inside as he put his arm around her.

"They don't like demons there Rin. Inu Yasha still bears the hurt."

"Just to see, it's all I want. This is our time."

"For now. We should see what will be happening there so far in the future."

He also wanted to know if he would succeed, if his children would take possession of the North and East.

"If that is what you want, we'll go."

They sat down near a pond, it's water frozen in this, the deep of winter.

"There is something else isn't there Master?"

He looked down, taking her hand in his, her scent filling his nostrils. How had he ever found her scent repulsive? He thought about it a minute. She'd been six when he rescued her, and twenty six when he'd performed the ritual making her immortal. That had been, how long ago in human years? Taisho was still considered a child, and he was…Sess closed his eyes. Thinking in human years gave him a headache. And Rin needed to know about Yore, and the son she'd born for him.

"Many years ago, I mated with a she wolf, Yore. She bore me a son."

Rin couldn't find the words to express her hurt, so she looked away from those eyes she loved.

"I had not yet rescued you, you weren't even born."

Rin was jealous, and it shocked her that she could hate someone so. She knew that he'd had no one but her since she'd become able to accept his love, but this woman…

"Her son is youkai."

"Yes."

"Will he claim the right of the first born? Will he try to come here…"

"No Rin. No one will ever move us from here. But, he will inherit the South."

"I see. Taisho, and Sakura…"

"Will have their domains. And we will be here."

She managed a small smile.

"You are so strong…" she said, touching his face.

"But still I worry…"

He silenced her fears with a kiss, allowing his fangs to nip her lips and she lay on his chest.

"I love you Sesshoumaru-sama."

He kissed her on top of her head, and held her tight.

"I love you Rin. And nothing will ever change that."

She shivered, and he held her closer, allowing the heat from his body to increase.

"This, this son of yours, our children must be prepared Sesshoumaru. I've seen the wolf youkai…"

"We've been training them since they were born Rin."

She nodded, still not daring to look up at him.

"I've hurt you Rin," he said, burying his face in the crook of her neck, smelling her become aroused as he did, and he responding in kind.

"Do you doubt that I love you Rin?" he asked, lifting his head and using his tongue to open her mouth to him. She responded with a sigh, her arms flying around his neck, her body pressed to his. Their mouths locked in a kiss, he used his hands to let her hair down, the feel of it on his hands sending shivers through his body.

Rin broke the kiss, and looked at him with love and lust glazing eyes, her breathing shallow.

"Master…"

He watched as she undid his robes, and pushed against him, laying him down while her tongue lapped at his skin, leaving fire in its wake. She heard him purr, and forced herself to continue slowly, tracing his nipples until he was grinding under her, his erection pressing against her demanding entry. The feel of it caused her to groan, and she felt his arms snake around her, pulling at her clothing. Annoyed that it would take time to disrobe her, he used his claws to shred the offending garments, making sure, despite his state, to avoid her skin. She sat up, letting the now useless silk fall from her body, her lips slightly parted as he reached for her breasts, her eyes closing as his fingers teased her nipples until they were hard, then rolling the hard buds until she could not bear it.

"Sess…"

Her voice trailed off as he shifted, lifting her in one motion and easing her down onto him, She clamped onto his manhood, gasping as he rammed into her, barely in control of himself.

"Rin…my Rin…"

She leaned over and covered his mouth with hers while he slowed, not wanting to release himself before he'd felt her come. She cried out as he pushed in deeper, burying himself in her, her body shaking from head to toe as she came in a rush, her entire body flushed and sleek with sweat. He was still holding her onto him, and wouldn't let her lay on his chest, using his strength to keep her right where she was. If she moved he would come, and that was not his plan for now. He opened his eyes to a world defined by her face and her hair, the silken mass having formed a curtain around them and shutting out everything else.

"Let…me… touch…Master…please…"

He held her hands to try and stop her, but she took the opportunity to move, grinding down hard on him, causing him to cry out in release as his penis throbbed, the hot liquid pouring into her body like molten lava. He had to let her go, and she collapsed on top of him, laying on his chest as he held her to him, looking up at him. She wished she could touch his back, but she realized that would come later, after they rested.

She closed her eyes, and Sesshoumaru heard her breathing slip into that of sleep. He hoped that she did not conceive, that he would not have to take life from her body again. He sniffed softly, and smelling nothing, relaxed. He closed his eyes, thinking about her reaction to the news he had another child, a full youkai child. She was afraid for their offspring, and for him.

Human emotions he thought to himself, and emotions if he were remotely human, he would probably feel himself. As it was, he felt them through her, and while she slept he thought about her feelings. She had understood that he wanted their children raised as demons, not as human children, and she'd done what he wanted. But now, when he was moving to consolidate his desires for them, for her and their children, her human emotions were back in the forefront of her being. And she had been, what? Jealous? How long ago had that happened? Yore had been in heat when Yemon had brought her to him, knowing what his reaction would be. When the mating had finished, Yemon had told him he'd sired a male, and that he, and his now pregnant daughter would retreat to his domain where he would not interfere in any of Sesshoumaru's plans going forward, as long as he remembered that he had a son in the South, a son who would be full youkai, and who would know he was the son of the Great Demon of the West.

Being the demon he was, he'd not believed him, and knowing how long she'd carry the pup, in human form he'd gone to the South, changing to demon form once he arrived and staying just outside Yemon's lair, listened as Yore labored. Yore had given birth in demon form to lessen the pain, and when he'd heard the cries of the pup he had sniffed, looking for a hint of his scent. Finding it, and knowing that Yemon, and Yore had known he was there, and that they both knew what canine males sometimes did to their newborn offspring, he took off for his own domain, never setting foot in the South again. That had been over seventy human years ago. He had never let Rin know exactly how long he'd been alive, fearing that she would, as a human, recoil from him.

As if reading his mind, she stirred, calling his name in her sleep. With a clawed hand he stroked her hair, allowing a smile to cross his face. This woman, the little girl who'd been so cheerful and accepted him as her parent all those years ago, had stolen his heart the first time she'd smiled at him with all the trust of a human child for its parents. She'd been the one to decorate his lair with wild flowers, to sing in the morning as she did her chores, and when she'd come of age, want him as a woman wanted a man. He had stayed away from her until he'd not been able to anymore, and now he could never stay away from her.

It was winter now, and there were no flowers in their private garden, and therefore none in their rooms. But come spring, she would sing her songs, the ones she sang only for him, and decorate their rooms with flowers. Thoroughly human activity, and things he could not imagine living without now.

Jaken told him she never sang if he wasn't there, walking silently from room to room, folding and unfolding his clothing, sometimes wrapping herself in them when she slept so that his smell would be all around her even if he wasn't there.

But this spring he'd be leaving her, and so this winter he had to make memories for her to last until summer, or even fall. Maybe with Kagome there it would be easier for her. Rin loved him, and he never wanted her to hurt, or feel pain. Because somehow, she'd taken what passed for his heart, and his soul, and that was something that could never be undone.

He'd talk to Inu Yasha about going to the future for a few days, just so she would have dreams of the future to come to console her while he was away.