InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ Demon Nature Chapter 16 Love By Any Other Name ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Demon Nature Chapter 16 Love by any other name…

I don't own the Inu Yasha characters!!!

Reports of two demon dogs terrorizing the locals and threatening the lesser demons reached Yukio in two days. Hotaru was watching him, and her watching was getting on his nerves.

"Would you stop staring?"

"I'm sorry Yukio-sama, it's just that you fascinate me, I need to learn everything about you."

He stopped pacing, and sat down.

"I must go see who these demons are…"

"Sire? Your Lady Mother wishes an audience with you."

Yore breezed past the servant and came to stand in front of her son.

"Sesshoumaru has sent his whelps."

"How…"

"I know the Demon Lord's scent Yukio. I was out checking some of the places that've had problems, in human form of course, and I picked up their scent from their spore."

"That was sloppy."

"It was done on purpose. They want you to come after them. I think it's a trap."

"Mother…"

"They want you to come to them, and I think you should," she continued as if he hadn't opened his mouth.

"Yukio, if it is a trap, I don't think you should go," Hotaru said, placing a pale hand on Yukio's arm.

Yore turned on her, fangs bared.

"You just got here, and already you're giving advice? What strategy have you ever planned other than how to get through the day? Listen to your betters!!!" she snapped.

"Lady Yore, I know I have a lot to learn, but my mate will be put in danger if he goes out to confront these demons. If indeed they are the pups of Sesshoumaru, they are dangerous, and confrontation may not be the best course of action."

"Lord Sesshoumaru wants to meet his son twit, and he sent his children to trap him. If he doesn't allow himself to be trapped, how will we know what strategy he plans to use against us?"

Yore gave her daughter in law a once over with her red rimmed bronze eyes before turning back to her son. For her part Hotaru hid her shock at finding out that she was now in the Great Lord's family. That would be dealt with later.

"If My Lord Yukio is trapped, it is also in their interest to kill him. My pup will not be born until late spring, and the domain will not have an heir. Since My Lord is Sesshoumaru's son, it may be wise to not rise to the bait, to let them have to fall back on their back up plan. Then we may be able to work with them. I don't think now is the time to move."

There was a knock at the door, and Yore tore her eyes from her daughter in law, telling the attendant to let the person in.

"My Lord, My Lady, Lady Hotaru, a human has come demanding his daughter."

"A human? What child of his do we have here? Has someone captured a human again?"

"No sir. He is demanding to speak to Lord Yukio."

Yukio, dread surrounding his heart, had already bolted from the room. Only Ai's father would have the nerve to come here, in the dead of winter, and he knew something had to have happened. Yore, and Hotaru, followed in his wake, concern on the older demoness face, and fear on her younger counterparts visage.

Ai's father was being held back by two demons, and Yukio, on seeing that, said to let him go. He was in his home, and did not bow. Ai's father didn't care that he was in the home of the Demon Lord of his prefecture.

"Where is my daughter?"

"I have no idea. She is not here."

"Liar!!!" the man roared, stepping to Yukio, who held his ground, allowing his eyes to reflect how he felt. Seeing the red glow, the man realized he was not talking to some itinerant bum, but the demon who could kill him with one swipe of his claws.

"I know you are concerned about your daughter, and so am I. Tell me what you know."

"Why are you concerned with the fate of a mere human Lord Yukio? If the slut has run off…"

"Lady Yore, leave my presence," Yukio said softly, not turning around because if he did, he would kill his mother.

"My Lord…"

"Leave, and take my mate with you. I wish to be alone with this human."

Yore growled deeply in her chest, but bowed, and left, her head high. Hotaru spared a withering look for the human before following Yore out of the room.

"What has happened?"

"She ran out of the house two days ago. We haven't seen her since."

"Two days is a long time. I may not be able to pick up her scent."

"Leave now. I will look for her."

"Yukio…"

"She isn't here. Now leave."

Once he was escorted out, Yukio went outside, transformed, and headed for the compound he knew as well as his own, maintaining canine form as he landed and began to sniff the ground for Ai's scent. Her growled as he picked up the scent of his brother and sister. Their being here could mean something had happened to Ai. Taisho was old enough to mate, and he would not appreciate how delicate Ai was. He would tear her apart without any concern about whether her body would be able to handle him. The three scents seemed to mingle, and he followed it to the edge of the woods, where three scents became two, and one led to the temple he could see in the clearing. The monks were already aware of his presence, and he shifted to human form before walking into the clearing.

"Demon. What brings you here?"

"I come in peace."

"A demon lord, in peace."

Yukio could hear the chant begin inside, and he had to move fast. Before the monk could react he was inside the temple, following the scent of the human he loved.

She was sitting in a room alone, and he stood there for a few seconds, breathing in her scent, not having realized before how much he'd missed her. She was weak, and he could tell she was still very ill.

"My lotus blossom," he said, kneeling down next to her and taking her in his arms.

"Yukio…this is a dream, it is the fever…"

"No my love, it's me," he said, raining kisses on her face, her neck, and her chest while her arms held him as if her life depended on it.

"You…"

"Shhh…let me hold you Ai."

She pulled her head back, looking into his golden bronze eyes, and he lost himself, claiming her mouth as his, their tongues meeting. He sensed people coming, and he used his power to seal the door, while his hands found her breasts. Ai gasped as his mouth found her nipple, her body arching in pleasure while his other hand teased the mount of her other breast.

"Yukio…"

"Aishiteru Ai…"

"Aishiteru Yukio…"

Her voice trailed off as he gently removed her clothing, force of will holding him back from taking her.

The monks were pounding on the door, but the sound seemed distant to them now as her hand found his throbbing erection. When she ran her finger over the sensitive under skin he let loose a howl of pleasure, again finding her mouth while he lay her down, no longer able to wait.

"Be gentle my love," she said her hands buried in his hair. He positioned himself, and slowly entered her.

She stifled her cry of pain, he was like his father, and he stopped, allowing her body to adjust before pushing further into her hot passage. Her nails were raking his back now, and he was holding on to his control by a thread. He was up against the barrier that denied him all of her, and she paused, stroking her face.

"Ai…"

"Aishiteru," she said, tensing her body against the pain she knew was coming. With one last thrust he ruptured her, his mouth covering hers as she cried out in pain. This would not be pleasure for her he knew, but he couldn't stop himself now, and she tried her best to overcome the pain and join him in his motion. She felt his body stiffen, and then the flood of hot fluid filled her, his cries of pleasure echoing in her brain. Finished, he collapsed on top of her. At some point the monks had stopped trying to gain entry, and right now he didn't care what had made them stop their infernal chanting and banging. All he cared about was the woman next to him, her eyes full of love.

"Did I please you?" she asked, stroking his face, her fingers running over the faint marks that ran back to his ears. He didn't answer her with words, instead running his hand over her groin, where he could already smell the beginnings of her pregnancy.

"I hurt you."

"The first time is never pleasure for the woman, especially a human I hear. But I will give you pleasure before I leave you."

"Will I have your child?"

"Yes."

"Then I am pleased. I will live my life here, with our child. You have a mate…"

"How…"

"The maid was talking about it. I, I ran away. I wanted to die."

"The ones who brought you here, did they harm you?"

"I don't remember them. The monks said a nice girl found me, but she disappeared."

He kissed her, and she opened her mouth to him.

"They will kill you…"

"They can't kill me," he said, stroking her back.

"Yukio…"

"Let's enjoy this time we have together Ai. I don't know when I'll be able to come again…"

"Come for the birth of your child."

"If my mother finds out about our child, she will kill it. Promise me you won't endanger yourself by leaving this place."

"You got in…"

"And so will she, if she is determined."

"I won't leave."

"She isn't the only danger. The girl who brought you is the child of Sesshoumaru…"

"Oh!."

"Stay calm…our pup…"

"Pup?"

"I am a canine Ai," he smiled, letting his fangs show.

"And no one can know…"

"The monks will know. And you know how they talk…"

"Like us? We're talking too much, and I made a promise to you."

With that he claimed her mouth again, and she was surprised that when he took her this time, it wasn't painful at all.

The sun was rising when she awoke, and he was still there.

"Yukio-sama…"

"There is one more thing I have to do Ai. This will hurt, but you will heal."

She cried softly as he marked her back, marking her as his for all time.

"When your soul returns, you body will bear these marks, and I will find you."

"How will I…"

"You won't remember at first, but you will. Every time you are reborn, you will be my mate."

"And the demoness…"

"She will bear me many pups. But my love will always be with you."

They kissed deeply, and he rose to leave.

"Stay strong."

Blood was running down her back, but she didn't care.

"Don't leave. We can go somewhere…"

"No. They will hunt you down and kill you. Become a simple nun here."

She lowered her eyes, knowing that what he said was true.

"Come back to me as soon as you can."

"I will hold our pup…"

"Child…"

He smiled.

"Words. I will hold him, or her."

He kissed her, planning to tell the monks to attend to Ai when he stepped out into the courtyard. Instead he was met with a scene of carnage, with only two humans still alive, a monk, and a nun, who were cowering in terror in a corner. The other two beings in the room he knew by their scent.

"Attend to her," Yukio commanded the two humans, who crawled towards the room where Ai lie on her stomach, sobbing.

"Hello brother," the female said.

"It's time for you to meet your father."