InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ The Past is the Present ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Demon Nature Chapter 17 The Past is the Present

I don't own the Inu Yasha characters!!!

Aiko Morimoto was finished for the day, a day that had seen her deliver two children, and do surgery to remove cysts from one of her patients ovaries. It was tempting to sleep in the hospital, but tonight she wanted to go home, to have some peace and quiet.

"Doctor Morimoto, are you going home?"

"Yes. Things should be fine over night. If not, you can page me."

"Yes Doctor."

She drove to her apartment complex and leaned against the elevator's walls as it climbed to her floor. As she dragged herself the final few feet to her apartment door she wondered why the urge to be home tonight was so strong. Nothing made sense to her anymore, not since the dreams had started…

Pushing those thoughts out of her mind she entered the sparsely furnished space, a television, stereo, DVD player, and a Western style sofa was the extent of her furnishings in her living room. Screens covered the huge picture windows which afforded a spectacular view of the city. Why she lived like this, as if she were some kind of nun, always amazed her friends. But when the windows were open, she felt as if she were threatened, that something was out to get her. And now there was the tingling along the birthmarks that her mother had tried to have removed via plastic surgery when she was young. The surgeon had refused, and there had been a heated argument between her mother and father, one which had done such serious damage to their relationship that even though they'd stayed together, her mother had not had another child. When she'd finished medical school, her parents had quietly separated, formalizing what had been the true state of affairs for years. Work was what made her happy, which kept the gloomy thoughts away.

But for the last few weeks, since the dreams had started, she'd been thinking about her father, and wanting to see him. He had kept in touch, visiting and taking her out to expensive restaurants, and always asking whether or not she'd been having any strange dreams.

"Damn it, go away!!!" she shouted into the still apartment.

But she knew that as soon as she went to sleep, dreams of the bronze eyed man would come again. The last dream had made her wake up screaming, because the man in the dreams had turned into a huge black wolf.

She sighed, stripping off her clothing and falling naked across her bed, a simple platform with no embellishment, not even a flower to relieve the starkness of the room. The parallel marks that ran down her spine were literally on fire, and she felt as if she were too, her vagina wet and waiting for…who? There was no one, she'd never had a boyfriend, and there was no one in her life now. Needing to give herself release, she gently parted her labia, uncovering the bud that lay nestled underneath them, untouched by any hands but hers. She was good at this, and she inserted three fingers into her moist opening while her thumb kept contact with the rose of her body. Release came quickly, and she lay panting, her hand covered with her come. But while she could give herself release, she could not stop the birthmarks from burning, from making her want someone, him, who was he, inside of her. Morning found her sobbing into her pillow, eyes red from lack of sleep, and body still burning for her unknown suitor.

Jiro Morimoto parked his car and headed up to his daughters apartment, worry etched on his face. She had not been to work in two days, and the hospital was worried. She served a specialized clientele, and they refused to see anyone but her.

Using his key, he let himself in, and what had been concern was now out and out panic. The apartment was dark, and empty food cartons lined the kitchen countertop. There was no sign of her in the front of the apartment and he went straight to the bedroom, where he found her, wrapped in a sheet, masturbating.

"Aiko," he said so softly only she could hear him.

"Father…why…"

"It's time. You have to come with me. Stop that and get dressed…"

"They burn…"

"It's time. Get dressed…"

"Clothes hurt my skin…"

"Aiko. Come. There is only one way for you to get relief. Trust your father on this."

For her reaction to be this intense, he had to be near. Her last incarnation had lived to be eighty, and had born three children. He was the one who'd sired the present incarnation, and was thus the most revered in his family. But Aiko was a woman, she had finished school, medical school in the United States no less, so his claiming of her had been delayed. Even he had agreed that what she did was valuable, and provided services to women who would not go to regular obstetricians. But his patience had to have worn thin. The hated Hotaru was hunting for the new incarnation, her henchmen were everywhere, and in this state, in heat like this she was broadcasting her location to any demon searching on Hotaru's behalf.

He bundled her into his car, using her hair as a shield to hide her haggard appearance from nosy neighbors, and headed out to the hinterlands, to an area no human would enter without significant protection from the evil that lived there. He parked at the little temple, still inhabited by one lone monk and one nun as it had been for centuries. Only those who needed to know knew how to find it. They came out now, young people in their thirties, watching to see Aiko's reaction as she entered the sacred space. As soon as Jiro brought her across the barrier, she stopped, stood up straight, and looked around.

"I know this place…" she said under her breath, and he stepped back, watching as she took a few hesitant steps, then headed directly for the temple itself, stopping to bow to the nun and monk before continuing inside, and going directly to the small room set apart from the temple. Jiro and the temple's attendants followed silently behind her as she walked around the room, touching the walls, and finally kneeling next to the mat where a bed, with fresh white linen sheets, lay waiting. She began to strip, and the men took their leave while the miko went to assist her.

"Ai, you must be cleansed and prepared for him. He will come to you soon, and your torture will be over."

"Yes Masao. I must be ready for Yukio when he comes."

Aiko heard herself say the name, and felt peace fall over her. Yukio was her lover, her mate, had been for ever, and would be forever. Only he could have her virginity, and only she would bear his pups. She had seen to that long ago.

"He waited so long…"

"Come Ai, you must prepare."

Without a word, she went to the bath, letting Masao bathe her, wiping away the cobwebs of memory as she bathed her, using an ancient chant of power known only to the hereditary miko's of this place. It had been written by a sorceress named Nishi centuries ago to insure that the first Ai, and all who would come after her, would be the eternal mate of the Demon of the South, son of the Great Demon Lord of the West. The names were coming like memories in a déjà vu, experience. Right now she couldn't remember the names of the others involved in this, but she was sure they were alive, and that she would remember their names soon. Despite the fact that she wanted Yukio with every fiber of her being, she was exhausted, and leaned on Masao for support as she walked to her bed. Her body was perfumed, and her hair combed until it shone like an ebony sun.

"He chose this night gown for you," Masao said, slipping the expensive silk Natori creation over her body. It didn't burn or irritate the scars at all. Aiko lay down, unable to keep her eyes open. Masao smiled, looking down at the young woman. When the current Ai arrived at the temple, all of her memories returned as well, and she saw in her minds eye all the Ai's that had come before this one.

"Ahh, she is the most beautiful of them all," she said to herself. Maybe he would make this one immortal the way Lady Rin and Lady Kagome were. But she did not pretend to know the mind of the Demon Lord of the South. Until an hour and a half ago, she'd not known any of this. But she knew that when the morning came, Yukio, Demon Lord of the South, son of the Great Demon of the West, would claim his mate, and that the children born of their union would be reared here.

Jiro and Rei were waiting for her.

"All is ready."

"Then come, let's go to bed. Sir, will you stay?"

"No. She's at peace now. I'll know when to come and get her."

"Of course."

As he approached, Yukio saw the spells were still in place that Nishi had set centuries ago. No human could approach this place if the blood of the monk and nun who'd been spared by Sakura and Taisho didn't run in your veins. And no demon except him, and his offspring, could come in either. Not even his Lord Father could come into this place. He'd never forgiven Yukio for turning Nishi to his side, and had taken his vengeance on the Sorceress, but that had been after she'd done what he wanted. Sakura, Taisho, and Sesshoumaru felt his offspring were their enemies, and would've ended the line long ago if they could. Hotaru had lost the one pup she'd been carrying for him, and as he landed her remembered thinking at the time that Ai was no innocent human, that she had known the threat any child of Hotaru would be to hers, and that Nishi, with her ability to become anyone, had seen to it that no one but Ai would be able to bear his children.

The temple was silent, but he didn't need any light. His nose told him where she was, and that she was still a virgin, still the way she'd been when he'd first taken her all that time ago. He would claim her again, lick the first blood from her, take away her pain, and have her as his lover for the rest of her life. If he had known then that the Shikon Jewel was the path to immortality for her, he would've used it then, and not had to go through what he had over the centuries. His Lord Father had denied him that knowledge as part of his vengeance against him.

When he entered the room he felt himself stir in anticipation of uniting once more with his Ai, but when he stood over her, he gasped. She was beautiful, and he fell to his knees. Her eyes fluttered open, and she flushed deeply, looking up into bronze gold eyes.

"Yukio-sama."

"Ai."

"My back…"

"Shhh… I will take all the pain away from you."

Their mouths met, and Ai felt as if she'd come home. He was hers, she was his, their first kiss sealing their fates again. He had been waiting so long…she'd been waiting for him…

He sighed her name into her ear before sitting back and looking at her body, the nipples straining against the silk of her night gown, her hips writhing in anticipation of his entering her. Inpatient, she unzipped his pants and freed him, gasping at the size of him even as her delicate pink tongue moved to lap up the pearl of semen that rested on its tip. Like a small snake, after devouring that pearl her tongue licked at the underside of the head of his penis, causing him to purr. Before he adjusted to that, her mouth was enveloping him, and he thrust deep into her mouth, the reaction a normal one, and he pulled back slightly, not wanting to start her to gag.

"Master…"

"Soon Ai," he rasped, emotion and need coloring his voice as he withdrew and took one straining nipple in his mouth through the silk, causing her to arch in ecstasy.

"Yukio…"

The fingers of his other hand gripped the exposed nipple of her other breast tightly, his claws flicking the red bud until she was bucking under him like a wild horse. He was pressing against her come slicked opening, and she was begging him to take her, to make her his. She was different, this Ai, as fiery as her first incarnation, and because her body remembered, she wanted him, now.

"Ai, there will be pain…"

"What is pain when I've been aching for you all my life?" she said softly, her eyes soft in the early morning darkness. Before he could answer she touched his back, and he thrust into her in one motion, tearing her apart, making her scream out in pain.

"Ai…"

"Love me. Make me yours…"

She was not in heat, which meant she would not conceive this time. But that was a thought for later as he moved in her, feeling her muscles clamp firmly around him, her body moving in time with his. A series of guttural cries accompanied by the trembling of her body let him know her first orgasm, the first one with him inside, was coming, and he let himself go, wanting to come together with her, her cries, and his howl of pleasure mingling and echoing in the small clearing, the walls of the spell containing their cries of pleasure as spent, they lay in each others arms, all now right with the world for both of them.

"I never want to leave you Master," she said as she slipped into sleep. Her words echoed in his brain. He had already decided that this Ai would live for ever.