InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ Demon Nature Chapter 24 Dr Morimoto ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Demon Nature Chapter 24 Doctor Morimoto

I don't own the Inu Yasha Characters!!! ^_^

Ai parked her car and walked into the hospital, eyes behind dark glasses. She smiled greetings to her co workers, and once in the elevator she sighed, leaning against the wall. Yukio. All she could think about was Yukio, Lord Yukio, and the two days she'd spent with him, memories resurfacing of past times, and talking to him about what she did now, and how much it meant to her. He'd been very interested, and surprised, at how many women she treated. She didn't tell him her client's names, that was privileged information, but not all of the women were poor or middle class. Many of them were upper class women, women who had had demon blood in their families for centuries.

"Doctor Morimoto! Thank God you've come in. There have been so may calls…"

"Let me see Isamu. Will I get home tonight?" she smiled, sitting down with her receptionist. It was busy, and by the time she came up for air it was late afternoon, she had three patients coming in and Yukio on her mind. He had said he would see her today, but she knew that managing his domain, and beating back challenges to his rule, could make it impossible for him to come. Still…she wanted to see him, to make sure the last two days had not been some sort of dream and that she should check herself in for psychiatric observation. Demons, and past lives, all of this was something out of a fairy tale, or a horror story to scare children at night. But she knew that what had happened was true, that she had been with Yukio many times over the centuries, and that she remembered all of it, warring states, the shogunate, the move of the capital city from Kyoto to Tokyo, opening of Japan to the gaijin, the first Christians, all of it was in her mind as if it happened yesterday.

"Doctor Morimoto, how nice of you to come in today."

"Doctor Hanaka. I'm sorry, I should've come and seen you but it's been so busy…"

"Oh yes it has been. Your patients refuse to see anyone but you, as I'm sure you're aware, and it creates problems for us. I don't like problems."

"Yes Doctor, I understand…"

"Do you? I hope that this doesn't happen again, or else, despite the revenue and prestige you bring to our hospital, you would have to seek other employment. Do I make myself clear?"

Yukio had just walked into the office and stood stock still, his ears picking up the threatening tones of Doctor Hanaka, and the suppressed anger in Ai's voice. The man was threatening her.

"Sir? I asked may I help you?" Isamu asked, her voice pleasant and professional.

"I'm here to see Doctor Morimoto."

"She has a full schedule this afternoon," Isamu smiled, letting her eyes roam his perfect body, from his long dark hair to the expensive shoes he wore on his feet.

"Tell her it's Yukio."

"Sure Yukio. Just a minute."

The sound of the intercom stopped Ai from responding, and she answered it hoping her voice was neutral and professional.

"Yes?"

"Yukio is here to see you Doctor."

"He is??!! Oh, uh, send him in please." How had she missed the tingling on her back? He had told her that she would always know when he was around because of it, but Doctor Hanaka's visit and the anger he provoked was probably what had short circuited her reaction.

Ai felt her breath catch in her throat when Yukio came in. He was wearing jeans, a short leather jacket, shades, and shoes she knew cost a small fortune.

"Doctor Hanaka, this is my fiancé, Yukio."

"Yukio? No family name?"

"Actually our family names are the same," Yukio said with a respectful bow.

"Morimoto Yukio is my name."

"From?"

"Kyoto area. I missed your name?"

"Hanaka Hajime, head of obstetrics and gynecology."

"Nice to meet you Doctor. I was in the area and thought I would stop by to see Ai," he said with a tight smile that didn't reveal his fangs.

"I was just leaving. I'm glad to see Doctor Morimoto has a personal life. I was beginning to be really concerned about her."

"I'm protecting her now," Yukio said, all traces of his smile gone.

"I see. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an entrepreneur."

"I see," Doctor Hanaka said, glancing at his watch. "Well, I must be going. Nice to meet you."

He left, and Ai sank into her chair.

"Your receptionist says you have a busy schedule this afternoon."

"Yes, I do. I won't be finished here until late."

"Call me when you're finished…"

"My place isn't far. I mean, if you don't mind…"

"I don't mind at all."

She gave him her address and keys, and he left, waving goodbye to Isamu on the way out. The first of her patients had arrived, and she glanced at him, startled, and then bowed deeply.

"Yukio-sama," she said. He accepted her homage, and continued on downstairs to his car, climbing behind the wheel and heading for the apartment complex.

He was stunned at the bareness of her apartment, the sound of his footsteps echoing in the empty space. How long had she been going though the remembering he asked him self. Her space echoed pain, and confusion, and fear of insanity. He could barely enter her bedroom at all.

Something needed to be done. What he didn't know was who to get to do it. Of course he could move her from here, find a place where he could live...

"Hello Yukio."

He didn't turn around, knowing who she was by her scent.

"Leiko."

"Ah, you remembered. How nice of you."
"What do you want Leiko?"

She smiled, her fangs visible as she entered the room.

"The Demon Lord of the South and you're just like your father, lusting after a human. How many times has she been reborn now? I'm surprised you don't tire of the process. How Hotaru stays with you I don't know."

"Leiko, you have no reason to be here…"

"Ah, but I do. Your father has been seen for the first time in years, and I find it ironic that now you're here, preparing a nest for your life mate. Is she already with child?"

Yukio didn't respond. Sesshoumaru had not come into the realm of humans for so long his very existence was a legend now. After the war, when he and Inu Yasha had brought the demon world under their control, Sesshoumaru had retreated into his home, as had Inu Yasha, ruling through their subordinates with iron will and rigidly enforced discipline. Sakura-sama, Taisho-sama, and he had fulfilled the roles Sesshoumaru had wanted them to, and to this day ruled their domains.

"Leiko, you don't want to take us on."

She came and stood next to him, looking out of the window.

"I will have my domain again Yukio. The hanyou Sakura will fall."

"And be aware Leiko that the minute you move against Sakura, you move against us all."

"Oh I'm scared," she said with a laugh.

"See you soon Yukio."

She left, and he cursed under his breath. The last thing he needed was Leiko shadowing his every move. It wasn't practical for Ai to live at the temple, her workload was too heavy. He picked up the phone and dialed a number. The man who answered the phone listened, than made another call.

"Hello?"

"Kaiya."

"Jiro. Where are you?"

"Our mother is back."

He understood her silence, and waited for her to speak again.

"What does he need me to do?"

"Find a place for them to live in the city."

"In the city?!"

"She's a doctor in this life."

"How soon?"

"Tonight."

"I'll call you back brother."

She hung up and immediately made another call. An hour later she was looking at a luxury apartment that came furnished. She had no idea what Lord Yukio would need. But the family had the money to get whatever he wanted. She called her brother, who picked up at once.

"Jiro, I found a place. Where can I reach him?"

She memorized the number and called it.

"My Lord."

"Kaiya. How good to hear your voice."

"I have a place for you and Ai. Come and see."

"I'll be there in a minute."

He hung up, and making sure no one was watching, he headed for the address Kaiya had given him, landing in a grove of trees on the property. Again, no one had seen him and he followed his daughter's scent to where she waited.

"Father."

"Kaiya. Thank you."

"No problem. How is she?"

"Fine. She doesn't remember you yet."

"Will you sire pups with her?"

"I want to keep her. My Lord Sire has kept Lady Eternal with him through out his long life, and I see no reason why I have to suffer her loss every few years or so, and then wait until I find her again."

Kaiya was her mother all over again, and like her original mother, loved learning and research, especially about her kind and their relationships with humans. She lived the life of a scholar, a very rich scholar, and had not married. His son Jiro had married another hanyou and was still with her. They had several children, all of whom led quiet lives, disappearing when they had to and coming back with different names and residences.

"Lord Sesshoumaru has not been seen for many years Sire."

"He was seen here, in this time, a few weeks ago."

"Who told you that?"

"Leiko."

"Leiko???!!! Oh."

"I know. She's making noise about attacking your cousin Sakura."

"Shit, no one in their right mind takes that crazy bitch on. Let her try."

"I told her that if she lifts a finger against one of us, she will have to deal with all of us."

Kaiya nodded.

"I think you'll like this place."

They entered the apartment, and Kaiya could see she had not lost her touch.

"Perfect."

"When can we see her again?"

"By the weekend she should remember."

"I hope so. I miss her."

Isamu smiled when she saw Yukio come in again.
"Has she seen her last patient yet?"

"She's with her now."

Yukio decided he would wait and sat down, picking up a magazine. Some of the things they printed today amazed him.

Ai came out and seeing him gave him a smile. He could see how tired she was, and he was glad that he'd prepared a surprise for her.

The woman, a human, left, and Isamu, finished for the day, left soon after, bidding them all good night.

Despite the fact that she had been busy all afternoon and into the evening, Ai had felt her body react to being near her Lord again, and nipples erect, crotch wet, she walked over to him.

"I thought you were going to stay at my place."

"No. I have a surprise for you…"

"Make love to me. Now…"

"No, not now. Come."

"Do you have to go back to Hotaru?"

More memories had come back he thought to himself. Jiro and Kaiya were anxious to see their mother, and he wouldn't be able to put them off much longer.

"Come Ai. You are exhausted."

Pissed at his rebuff of her advances, she stormed out, followed by an amused Yukio. When she realized he was not driving to her apartment, she freaked out.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Home."

"My home is back there. Where are you taking me?"

"Your place is not suitable, you have too much sadness and fear there."

"You got me a new place? How dare you presume…"

"We are life mates Ai. I have known you for what to you would seem forever."

"Why do I have to go through this remembering every time? Where are my chil…?"

Her voice trailed off and she stared at him.

"Our children. Jiro, and, and Kaiya? Where are they?"

"Waiting to see you again Ai. They were upset that you hadn't remembered them yet."

"Oh."

As soon as Ai saw the building she knew she would like the apartment, and she smiled at Yukio.

"You haven't seen the place yet Ai. You may not like it…"

"Is it furnished?"

"Yes, but you can change whatever you want…"

"Does it have a bed?"

"Yes, an American style bed…"

"Are you staying tonight?"

"Yes."

"That's all I care about."

"Ai…"

She gave him an open mouthed kiss, her hands cupping his already aroused penis, stroking it through the fabric of his pants. He was not fully erect yet, and he snarled at her as he removed her hand, causing her to cry out.

"We will Ai. Let's get upstairs first."

She stood demurely next to him in the elevator, and followed silently to the door of the apartment, where he handed her the keys.

"It's yours…"

"Ours…"

"Yours. Nothing has changed about my duties Ai. You know that."

She took the keys and opened the door, stepping inside to what was paradise for her.

"It's beautiful Yukio…"

She moaned as his hands cupped her breasts from behind, teasing at the nipples though the fabric of her blouse while his fangs nipped at her neck. She could feel his almost full arousal though the fabric of her skirt, and backed into him. She knew that if he was fully erect…

"Come…" he said his voice husky with desire and pent up waiting for her return to his life. He led her like a child to the bedroom, where he swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed, where he gently lay her down. Being careful with his claws, he peeled her blouse off of her, using his claws to slice the bra off, gasping at how her large nipples strained waiting for his tongue. She was writhing like someone possessed, her hands fisting the sheets while he calmly licked her nipples, biting her at times, sucking until she shuddered and came in a rush. He was not concerned, there would be enough of her come for him to taste before he would enter her warmth. He understood his father, his uncle, and his grandfathers, obsession with human females now. Nothing could beat the taste of them, the feel, and the smell of them when they mated with you he thought to himself. The emotion, the sheer reaction to what you did made you dream up ways to continue pleasing them, from the raw to the sweet.

Ai opened her eyes, glazed with lust, and love, and reached for his penis, unzipping his pants with one motion, her mouth already open to taste him. Her tongue slithered over the sensitive spot on the underside and he cried out, the sound ending in a snarl of pleasure and desire. He moved in and out of her mouth, feeling the pressure building inside of him, knowing he couldn't contain…

"Shit!! Ai…"

She had pulled back suddenly, lying back on the expensive sheets that already smelled of her come.

"I want you inside of me. I want all of that inside," she said, easing her skirt off and gapping her legs so that the smell of her wetness hit him like a slap in the face. With a roar he slammed into her, stifling her cry of surprise and pain with his mouth while he moved in and out, faster than he would've wanted to, she was still sore, but needing to come, needing to release. He opened his eyes briefly and saw that her eyes were rolled back in her head, her mouth open, as she seemed to convulse, the orgasm was so strong, bucking under him like an untamed horse as she covered him with her come, her inner muscles contracting and releasing on his manhood. There was no holding back for him now, and he called her name as he exploded inside of her, the hot liquid geyser like, coating her from the entry to her womb to her entry, her newly opened vagina unable to contain all of it. He collapsed on top of her, and she held him close. She had thought her dreams a fantasy, but now, lying here in this bed, in this place, she knew she had her dream in her arms. There would be no other lover for her, ever, and her eyes fluttered open at a thought that entered her mind before she gave into the sweet hangover. She wanted to be like Rin and Kagome, and live as long as their mates, which could be forever. Who were Rin and Kagome?

Doctor Hanaka parked his car in the driveway, and sat back, closing his eyes for a few seconds. He was right, he knew he was right, and coming here, he'd be doing a job that had been in his family for as long as anyone could remember. He took off his shoes and entered the non descript house, taking a minute to pray, lighting incense at the small shrine just inside the door before continuing on. The man who greeted him was in his forties, robust and healthy.

"Doctor," he said, bowing.

"If you are here, I take it you have good news."

"Yes. She is who we thought she was. He came for her today."

The man stood looking at him, his eyes boring into his.

"Are you sure it was him?"

"Yes. He has the marks of his sire on his face, faint, but they are there."

"And he is dark…"

"Dark hair, bronze eyes I assume, not at all like the Great Demon."

"He gets his color from his accursed mother."

"How soon…"

"Not yet. I am hearing rumors that the Great Demon has been seen about again. If we can get him…"

"That will be difficult sir. We don't know where his lair is…"

"We will find him in this time. Is the observation still on at the Higurashi shrine?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. We will know when he comes again. And once and for all we will have the demon world under the control it is meant to be under."

Later, Doctor Hanaka sipped sake, thinking about the organizations mission in life. The organization, it had no formal name, had existed since the time when the Great Demon, Sesshoumaru, had unleashed an army of demons on a village because demons under the control of the Demoness of the North had taken up residence there. Since the demons were human in appearance, the horde had killed every man, woman, and child they could find, horribly mutilating the bodies in the process. The man who had led the peace delegation from the village, and the priest who had tried to contain the evil, had both perished. Since then the leaders had always been a civilian human male and a Shinto priest. He was one of the operatives in the organization. The man he had gone to see was actually the civilian leader, Raiden. The religious leader lived just outside of the city, and he knew Raiden would go deliver the news himself. It had taken centuries to find out about the existence of Ai, and her rebirth, and that again had been by accident.

They also knew about the families that appeared human, descended from the hanyou children of Sesshoumaru or some of them anyway. They lived plainly, often outside of large cities and towns, and yet had their hands in every deal, political, social, economic or criminal, that went on in Japan. Sesshoumaru was nothing if not a genius. He had made sure that once the family was secure in its rule over the demons, that his spawn had mated with and sired lines more human than demon. Yukio had a youkai family and a hanyou one, the hanyou having stayed alive because they made no claims to rule. They were scholars and teachers, living quietly in towns again outside of major population centers. He had no idea how many of them there were. There were rumors that Sesshoumaru had another set of hanyou children, but that couldn't be proved. These children were rumored to be much like Yukio's spawn, students of Japanese history and culture. He doubted their existence. He didn't even want to think about Inu Yasha's children.

Finishing off his sake, he stood and stretched. Maybe the need for the organization would finally come to an end in his lifetime.

Inside Raiden walked back to his bedroom where the female lay, her nakedness shamelessly uncovered, waiting for him.

"So. Your hopes have been realized."

"Thank you Leiko. Without your help…"

She sat up, her still firm breasts mesmerizing him.

"You know our deal human."

"I…"

"I have given you the means to destroy Sesshoumaru and his family. In return, I will rule. You can't interfere with that."

As she talked she had crawled on all fours to him, and now, on her knees, she looked up at him as she opened the folds of his kimono, and gently licked the tip of his rock hard penis, taking time to let her tongue trail all over the rigid shaft. The man moaned, his brain screaming at him to break off his relationship with her even as he moved in and out of her mouth, his hands fisted in her golden hair. As he surrendered to her ministrations he knew he couldn't break off from her now, that he was hers to use as she saw fit. He felt the pressure release, his sperm shooting into her mouth. She deftly swallowed it, and lay back on the sleeping mat, her legs gapped open.

"Come and eat my dear," she said with a wicked grin, exposing the tips of her fangs. With a cry he lay between those sweet legs of hers, and began to taste her nectar, the nectar that had become his lifeblood.