InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Early December ❯ Fourteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I, as always, own zip. Zero. Nada.

Author's Note: Hello, hello, helloooooooo! ^_^

I'm back.

Gomen it's taken me so long to update. In addition to all my homework, tests, concerts, etc- I've gotten a cold. -_-;

::sigh::

Oh- that and I'm extremely pissed off at some (SOME!!! VERY FEW) of my readers of `A Pirate's Life For Me'. ><

So I'm being petty and not going to update that story for a few days.

^_^; I need to cool down so I don't snap at them.

Anyway. . .

One: I had a lot of people arguing that Kikyo meant `bell flower'. (One in a rather rude way, I might add ><) No, you're still wrong. I double checked- it means BALLOON flower. (Check out the Art of Inu-Yasha if you still don't believe me.) However, I DID make a mistake on something else. The red flowers in the My Will ending were a cluster of amaryllis, which represent Kikyo's desire. They're not Balloon Flowers. So I still don't know what Balloon Flowers look like. But they represent `never-changing love' or something like that.

Two: Where's Rin?

With Sessho-Maru. Just because she wasn't there when Sess came in, doesn't mean she's not around. It's like in the mangas and anime and stuff- when Sess is fighting, she goes off and hides with Jaken.

Three: Review from SilverRose12- - -


~Aww! That was so cute! I can't wait until the next chapter...^_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _^ About Inuyasha tying his robe around Kagome as a makeshift dress, I saw a picture like that once! Now if I could only find the link to send to you...~

Yes, you will have seen a picture like that- especially if you've read volume 9 or seen the episodes concerning the Peach Man. Inu-Yasha gives Kag the outer layer of his haori to dress in after the Peach Man takes her clothes and tries to boil in her sake for supper.

. . .

You have to see it to get it. ^_^;;

Four: WHEN WILL KOUGA VISIT, DAMN IT?!

^_^; Gods- calm down people! I have NOT forgotten Kouga *or* Mrs. Higarashi! They will both find out about the pregnancy! You know what ELSE I haven't forgotten? The plot!

Just give this story some time! We will get to everything.

Five: ~i think a one fourth demon would be a shiyou

shi is japanese for four

just wanted to let you know what i thought~

Yes, `shi' means four. But I don't want to know what a `four demon' is, I want to know what a FOURTH demon is.

There's a difference. ^_~

But thanks for trying!

Six: When will Kagome give birth?

Not for a while! We're only at the end of the first tri! Once again, be patient. She will have the pup- eventually. ^_^

Okay, I think that's all.

Well, please enjoy!

~*~

~Chapter Fourteen: Just Take Off Your Clothes!~

~Kagome's PoV~

So I'm sitting here, still dressed in Inu-Yasha robes from yesterday (they're comfortable!) and I suddenly realize that- since I'm wearing the outer layer of his outfit- his oh-so-masterfully chiseled chest is exposed to the early morning sunlight that is trickling through the hut's half-closed windows.

And by the gods does he look sexy!

So sexy I might just push him against the wall (if you catch my drift).

I'm sorry, call me horny, but I bet if YOU saw him, you would find it hard to resist too.

Okay, he's sitting with his gorgeous back against the door, his moonlight-silver hair cushioning his rippling muscles- which are only TOO evident through his thin undershirt. His vibrant amber eyes are closed; a calm, relaxed look upon his face as his velvety ears twitch back and forth, anxious for the sunrise to awaken the rest of the world.

I slowly lick my lips, trying not to drool as I eye him from my nearby futon, a feeling that I haven't felt for months rush through me.

Desire. . .

I bite my bottom lip gently, prying my gaze away from his godly figure and glancing around the room instead.

Damn. . .

As much as I love my friends and my adoptive son, I wish they weren't here right now. I can't really do anything with them close. . .

Or can I. . . ?

I weigh my options.

I can lay here, passive to and ignoring the want coursing through my body-


OR- - -

I can get up, wake my mate, and figure out a way to subtly get him to give me what I so suddenly crave.

. . .

Gosh, decisions, decisions.

Rolling carefully out of bed, I hold my breath so as not to awaken anyone. Shippo as fantastic hearing . . .

Padding silently over to Inu-chan, I knee next to him; discretely rolling up the short, make-shift skirt his robe provides. Then I carefully crawl into his lap, pressing my hands against his chest and fluttering my eyelashes up at him as his golden orbs slowly open.

He already knows it's me; I suppose my scent gave it away.

Speaking of my scent. . .

Can he smell my desire?

I hope so.

That'll really help things move along.

He slowly blinks down at me.


"What's wrong?" he whispers, sounding slightly confused. "Gonna throw up?"

. . .

Guess he *can't* smell it. . .

Perhaps it's too early in the morning or something.


"No," I reply softly, grinning widely as I slowly close the remaining space between us.

As best as I can, anyway.

"Then what's up?" he questions, cocking as eyebrow and slowly straightening- thus causing his undershirt to slide a few inches down his broad shoulders.

He just doesn't get it. . .

I pout slightly, looking at him through wide, tear filled azure orbs.

He instantly panics, instinctively leaning forward to halt the flow of my tears.

Perfect.

I smile and use the opportunity to press my lips to his, my hands grasping his shirt and yanking it gently, almost purring with pleasure as he deepens the kiss on impulse.

. . . ?

But. . .

But then he stiffens and pulls away, looking rather embarrassed as I frown in disappointment at the loss; desire still coursing strongly through my body.

"What are you doing?!" he gapes quietly, almost horror struck as his ears flick towards each of the slumber members of the house.

"Why? What's the matter?" I ask, slowly beginning to feel hurt join my remaining want.

Doesn't he find me pretty anymore. . . ?

"I- I mean- er- - -" my mate stutters. "Um- - -"

He's saved from answering by a disturbance in the corner.

"Whasssgoin'onnnn. . .?" a sleepy voice calls as Kaguya sits up, her charcoal locks tumbling over her shoulders as she blinks her blurry violet eyes.

Inu-Yasha and I turn to face her, expressions blank, lips slightly swollen- - -

And forgetful of our suggestive position.

The girl blinks again, only this time from surprise.

We all stare at each other for a few moments, and then a large, perverted, all-too-familiar smile crosses the child's young face.

"I'll just leave you two alone. . ." Kaguya grins, noting my shorter outfit and my hanyou's open undershirt.

She then rolls over with a giggle, leaving me to wallow in defeat.

I can't *try* anything with *her* awake. . .

. . .

That didn't really sound right. . .

Sighing I crawl off of Inu-Yasha and settle for snuggling against him instead, allowing old fantasies to run rampant through my mind as I inhale his addicting scent and he watches me curiously.

*

"Please?!" I grovel softly, my hands clasped before my face as I glance furtively at my distracted Inu-chan, trying to finish my conversation with the exterminator and her husband before Shippo stops annoying him.

"Of course we can leave you two behind," my best friend says calmly, cocking her head to the side. "We're only going to hunt down lunch. But why don't you want to come?"

. . .

Well, what should I say?!

`I'd like to stay behind in order to fulfill some rather lustful desires'?

Or

`I want to fuck Inu-Yasha'?

There's a conversation starter!

Or ender as the case may be. . .


My cheeks flush slightly, thus causing the monk to slowly smile.

Only natural that he catches on first, I suppose.

Well, at least I didn't have to explain anything. . .

"Ahhhh," he chortles, his eyes twinkling.

I nod, tugging gently at my hair. "Yeah."

The monk grins widely at his wife.


And then Sango slowly understands as well, nodding and blushing slightly in embarrassment.

Just like anatomy, my friend is rather uncomfortable about even the IDEA of discussing sexual intercourse in front of others.

"I see. . ." she clears her throat, looking away.

"Oh, the end of the first few months," Miroku sighs dreamily, looking wistfully at the sky as both Sango and I glance at him. "How I miss thee. . ."

The exterminator growls softly and whaps her spouse over the head.

I'm not surprised that she wants to forget.

It's been rather hard for poor Sango to try and live down the time she beat up Miroku for NOT groping her ass. . .


"So we can stay?" I ask hopefully.

The monk nods solemnly and raises a hand in mock blessing, winking jovially at me as he does so. "Have fun."

Oh, I will. . .

"What are we talking about?" Inu-Yasha questions as he walks up, bonking a grinning Shippo lightly over the head. "Stupid kit was covering my ears."

"Nothin'," Sango-chan replies quickly, tightening her hold on her boomerang. "Listen. We want you guys to stay behind. It'll only take us a while to hunt, and we want someone to keep an eye on the hut."

"Huh? But-!" Inu-chan insists, looking shocked. "Hey!"

"Let it go," I command gently, touching his arm and mentally sending thanks to my bestest friends in the whole wide world.


"Come on, Shippo, Kirara, Kaguya!" Miroku calls briskly, still smiling widely as the group turns down the path, Kaguya's voice echoing through the still summer air.

"Guess what, Daddy? Unccy Inu and Awntie Kagome were gettin' it on against the door this morning!"

*

Inu-Yasha and I eventually leave the heat of the afternoon, instead escaping inside the shaded house where we sit in silence; he shining the Tetsusaiga with a rag, I looking through one of my baby books.

According to the volumes, it's only natural that my hormones work up around this time. It's okay that I'm. . .

Well, horny.

. . .

That's good.

That it's okay, I mean.

`Cause I don't want to hurt the pup. . .

But I want to have sex so badly!

I've only ever had it once, anyway! I think I'm allowed to want more.


The snap of the book shutting causes my mate to glance up from his cleaning.

I smirk widely, my eyes glittering mischievously as I slowly crawl over, kneeling innocently before him- still (most likely) reeking of want.

Either he doesn't catch it or he's ignoring it.

Grr. . .

He's so annoying!

"Hey, Inu-chan," I begin, trying to remain calm and- at least SLIGHTLY- subtle as I toss my hair over my shoulder, loosening my dress-robe and allowing the sleeves to fall a couple of inches down my shoulders.

"Yes?" he questions, returning his amber eyes to that stupid sword.

GRRR. . .

He's so dense!

"I was just thinking back to when we first met," I tell him, yanking the weapon out of his hands and tossing it aside, ignoring his yelp of indigence as I do so. Instead I crawl into his lap, playing with his hair.

"Yeah?" he replies, not really paying much attention. "What of it?"

Damn it! Do I have to spell this out for him?!

Rrrrrgh. . .

If I didn't love him so much I'd probably hate him beyond all imagination.

. . .

Don't ask, pregnancy logic.

"Remember the first time I hit you over the head with a rock?" I laugh airily, looking back upon the memory with fondness.

He chuckles slightly as well, nodding once. "Yeah, I remember."

"Recall why I did so?" I ask softly, my voice laced with lust and love.

"Mhm," he nods.

Then he frowns.

"No, actually. I don't."

I glare at him in exasperation.

MEN!

"Let me refresh your memory, then," I sigh.

He barks in surprise as I push him upon his back, tired of being subtle. Straddling his waist, I grasp his undershirt in my fists.

"You told me," I whisper, leaning close to his wide eyed face. "To `take off those clothes'*."

A grin blossoms upon my face. "Now it's your turn."

I yank his top the rest of the way off, pressing my lips firmly to his in a heated embrace that even he can't ignore.

But he tries.

DAMN HIM.

"Kagome. . ." he moans as he flips me over, carefully pinning my arms over my head as I continue to rain open-mouthed kisses down his face and torso. "Stop. . . We can't do this. . . !"

"Why not?!" I glare, wrapping my legs around his waist and pouting.

He changes his grasp on my wrists, managing to keep both of my arms locked on the floor with one hand and moving the second to instead rest upon my stomach.

Glancing momentarily down at the bulge he's silent, then he finds his train of thought again.

"We could hurt the pup!" he insists seriously.

I blink at him; his total sincerity and worry tugging at my heartstrings like nothing before.

Awww. . . !

He's so cute!

BUT STILL SO *DENSE*!

"No we won't!" I insist, nudging my face towards the volume upon the floor. "I just looked it up in one of my books! It's okay."

My mate looks doubtful.

Well, if at first you don't succeed. . .

"Kaguya was fine when she was born and you know how Sango got while preggo."

"Preggo?"

"Pregnant."


His eyes widen, as if suddenly recalling that memory.

He had actually avoided the exterminator for a good chunk of the time she was expecting, since she got kind of. . . *loose* with her boomerang. . .

But. . .

It *was* pretty funny how horny she became.

He considers silently for a moment- - -

And then finally complies to my wishes, nearly suffocating me with a white-hot kiss.

*

It's amazing how much you can `get done' in the short period of a half hour if you really need to.

I snuggle happily into my exhausted Inu-chan's chest, which is, to my pleasure, still bare underneath his red haori, which is serving as a blanket.

Ahh, bliss. . .

Half asleep myself, I barely register the approaching voices I hear.

"Do you think Kagome-chan will throw up when I tell her about *this* deer?"

"I don't think so, Shippo-chan. But maybe you should go warn her yourself before we bring it in. . . ?"

"Okay, Sango!"

The scampering of feet draws nearer and nearer as I hear someone push at the hut's door.

"No, wait-! Sango, what if they're- - - !"

Miroku's objection dies as, from somewhere that seems far away, a wooden barrier opens.

"Kagome-chan, do yo- - - hey, what's with the stench in h- - - Oh my gods!"

In a dream-like haze I glance at the kitsune through half lidded eyes as he clamps a hand over his nose, his cheeks a vibrant red as he stares with wide eyes.

Then he quickly turns and snaps the door shut.

~*~

-^_^- Gods, that was. . .

Uh. . .

Interesting. . .

^_^;;;

Well, I hope you all liked it!

(And if any of you didn't get it, Shippo was smelling the heavy scent of their mating.)


Please R&R!

Ja ne! ^_^

PS. THANK YOU EVERYONE! Only at the beginning of the fourth month and already over 800 reviews! I LOVE YOU ALL! ::hugs and pocky::

*In the anime Inu-Yasha said `get undressed'. In the manga he said `take off those clothes'.