InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feni's Snippets ❯ Trust ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
 
A/N: This snippet was inspired by Kris Cynical's sketch of Inuyasha and Kagome missing random items of clothing and kissing under a tree, posted to Live Journal's `InuErotica' community.
 
 
Trust
 
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
 
Inuyasha wasn't exactly sure how they'd ended up in this position, but at this point, he didn't really care. Under his hands, Kagome's warm skin moved and shifted over the firm muscles beneath, her own slender hands roving over his shoulders and upper arms. He was barely aware of that however, since at that moment, all his attention was concentrated on the connection between their lips.
 
It had started as one of their usual spats; she'd called him down out of the tree that he'd been napping in because she was ticked off about something. He was grumpy at being woken up and the spat escalated like it usually did until she was red-faced and he was pissed off. As he braced himself for a `sit', which was the usual end to one of these interludes, Kagome inhaled… but she took him out at the knees in a completely different way.
 
She stepped up to him, grabbed double handfuls of his sidelocks, yanked his mouth into range and kissed him. He turned to stone. Even when her lips softened against his, moved, invited, he didn't respond because too many thoughts and emotions trapped his mind in a mad whirl. When she broke off the sweet contact, his eyes snapped open in time to see the look of defeated misery darkening her face before she released his hair and turned to bolt.
 
Inuyasha's body broke free of the stasis that had pinned him as surely as that damned arrow; he caught her arm and spun her into him. Trapping her with a hand in her hair and an arm across her back, he kissed her hungrily, pouring everything he'd held back since the night she'd freed him… and she responded ardently, firing his blood.
 
He thought at least one of her shoes might be under the prickle bush that his suikan was dangling from, but it was really quite hard to think when Kagome's weight was centred right over his crotch as she straddled his hips and her tongue was sensuously twining around his. As she pushed his kosode off his shoulders, his hands slid from where they rested on her sock-clad calves up her legs to her thighs and right under her short skirt to cup her bottom and pull her closer, his claws prickling her most tender flesh. She shivered, and rose up higher on her knees; he thought she was pulling away until her shirt disappeared up over her head and he was eye-level with her cleavage.
 
Kagome leaned into him, her arms circling his shoulders, and he closed his eyes as he nuzzled into the offered soft flesh, inhaling deeply of her warm scent. There was still fabric in the way, and he slid a hand up her back, over the broad strap that held the `bra' in place until he could just tug the narrow ribbon off her shoulder and peel the lace away.
 
She squirmed when his lips closed over her nipple, and then gasped when his fang grazed it. Inuyasha stopped, wondering if he'd hurt her, but then her fingers cupped the back of his head and pulled him in as she thrust her breast against his mouth… and he realized that Kagome not only accepted him for what he was, but she was also aroused by the claws and fangs that set him apart from human men. She trusted him…
 
He pulled back and gazed up at her flushed cheeks and darkened eyes, at the inviting smile curving her lips as her hands caressed along his shoulders, up his vulnerable throat to cup his face briefly before sliding along his jaw and into his hair. She bent her head towards him; just as their lips made contact, just as their tongues began to mimic the erotic motions of their hips, he knew that he trusted her with his heart as surely as she trusted him with her body.