InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feni's Snippets ❯ Prey ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
 
A/N: This snippet was inspired by Kris Cynical's sketch `WaterProwl' posted on Live Journal's `InuErotica' community.
 
 
Prey
 
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
 
Kagome slipped into the water of the hot springs and moved out into the middle where it was deepest. She sighed happily and dunked herself under the steaming surface. Stretching back up, she enjoyed the sensuous feel of the water streaming from her face and hair, as she arched her back in order to slick her bangs off her forehead.
 
Humming quietly to herself, she ran her hands over her shoulders, chest and arms, moving the water over her skin and allowing the heat to relax her. So involved in this indulgent play, she almost missed the small plip of the surface closing over a body as it submerged behind her.
 
She froze, her hands reflexively covering her breasts as she listened intently, the hair prickling on the back of her neck, but the only sound was the night breeze stirring the leaves far above her head. Slowly turning around at the same time as she began to edge backwards, her eyes widened at the sight of two damp ear tips poking up out of the water, surrounded by a floating silver mass that hovered just below the surface.
 
As she watched, her fear turning to fascinated amusement, the ears slowly rose out of the dark spring, followed quickly by streaming bangs and dark eyebrows. She giggled when the ears flicked madly, sending crystal droplets flying, but when his eyes opened just above the water's surface, she blinked in confusion as the bubbling amusement died in her throat.
 
Framed by black lashes spiky with wet, his eyes held no mischief or laughter; instead of the familiar honey-gold, his gaze was dark and predatory. Kagome had never seen this look in Inuyasha's eyes before, and she tried without success to place it. Unlike the tender, bashful glances directed at her by Hojo, or even the careless gallantry of Koga… this was outside her realm of knowledge. Abruptly skittish, she backed away but he followed, those keen hunter's eyes locked on her. She held still, but the nervous smile betrayed her as the hanyou prowled closer.
 
She nearly jumped out of her skin as strong arms came around her thighs, slid up her hips to lock around her waist; he rose out of the water, his bronzed gaze capturing her more thoroughly than even his embrace. Kagome trembled in the circle of his arms, wide-eyed with surprise as his head lowered towards her, tilted and then his lips brushed against her cheek.
 
“Inu… yasha…?” she murmured tremulously, caught off guard by the delicious little shivers skating over her skin as his lips found a sensitive spot behind her ear, and his hands moulded her curves. He didn't answer her for a long moment, but then he pulled her tightly to him, his hardness pressing against her softness.
 
“Caught you…” he purred, the sound roughening his voice. His fang-tip followed by his tongue-tip began delicately tracing a line down the side of her throat, and she arched her neck to give him better access. She gasped and trembled for a different reason when his lips reached her breasts, and he smiled into her skin before rumbling, “Now I'm gon-na eat you…”