InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feni's Snippets ❯ Exposure ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, despite all the lewd things that I regularly do to him. Don't sue.
 
A/N: This drabble was written for Forthright's `Quickie Challenge' on Live Journal's `InuErotica' community.
 
 
Exposure
 
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
 
 
“Are you sure?” she moaned breathily, her head tipping back against his shoulder as her firm body moved rhythmically over him, the slick velvety heat of her body gripping him as tightly as her slender hands did his hair.
 
He did not bother to answer, because speaking would mean allowing the ecstatic growls collecting in his throat their freedom, but merely kept on with his leisurely investigation of the arch of the young woman's neck, tasting her with lips and tongue while he tugged the layers of linen and silk off her slender shoulders. Releasing her long dark hair, he admired the silken fall tumbling down her back as she tossed her head; it spilled over him, brushing his face and filling his nose with her warm, delicate scent.
 
Rin moaned again, her back arching as his fingertips cupped her breasts and teased each dusky nipple in turn. He had laid aside his armour, his only concession to this intimacy, but his weapons were within easy reach as he toyed with her in the spreading shade of the massive magnolia tree on this summer afternoon. Jaken had been sent away on some errand; it was his presence that she'd asked after, afraid of interruption.
 
There was a strong illicit thrill in coupling with her like this out in the open, her slackened robes concealing the join between their bodies even as her curves were exposed as she rode him. He had never told her how much he loved the strong lines of her back, of her shoulders, of the sweet divots that book-ended her spine, but she knew that this was his favourite position when haste was required.
 
Sesshomaru slid his hand down the contours of her torso, curled his deadly claws away from her tender skin and rubbed his knuckle over the small, sensitive nub of flesh hidden in her wet folds; he was rewarded by a long, drawn-out cry as her body clenched hard around him. Locking his arm across her thighs, he braced his back against the tree behind them and thrust rapidly upward until he snarled into the nape of her neck.
 
Panting lightly, Rin threaded her fingers with his where they still gripped her hip; he pulled her back against his chest and licked the sweat from her temple as they relaxed together, listening to the drowsy drone of cicadas in the long meadow grass. Over their shared contentment, he picked up the shuffling sounds of distant approach. Damn. Nuzzling her hair, he murmured, “Rin…”
 
She twisted her head to give him a longing look, and reached back a hand to tangle in damp silver strands, bringing them to her lips for a kiss. “Are you sure it's him?” she asked wistfully. He was momentarily entranced by the softness of her mouth.
 
“Unfortunately, beloved.”