InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ForgetMeNot ❯ She Is Not Yours ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forget-Me-Not

By: Youkai Yume

{Sigh} My updates are becoming less frequent, I hate having a life sometimes. It's probably due to the writer's block I am currently having, and there's really no helping that. Not to mention, there's a fire threatening to burn our neighborhood, depending which way the wind blows, and let's just say it's making me slightly nervous. If I don't update in like, a month. . .it's probably because my house (along with the computer) has been destroyed in a fiery blaze. Let's just hope I'm not part of it! Lol.

Disclaimer: {Yawn} Too tired to say it. But you already know, so yeah.

Chapter 17: She Is Not Yours

Before Kagome could even blink, the flash of metal glinted in her eyes and the sound of clashing blades could be heard. The two brothers had already begun to fight. Her eyes widened in surprise and fear as she felt Sesshomaru's arm wrap around her protectively, and in a wild instant, she was hauled into the air, clinging onto his torso, with her eyes shut tight.

When she had opened them again, he had let her go. Leaving her in a safer spot beside a tree, his eyes locked with hers for a second, and whispered,

"Stay here," firmly before taking off, resuming the fight that was raging between Inuyasha and himself. Finally regaining her composure, her mind was brought to the situation at hand. `Why are they fighting?' Kagome watched confusedly as the battle unfolded before her very eyes.

"SESSHOMARU!" Inuyasha's angry voice tore at the tense air. "You bastard! Stalking Kagome all the way to her time!" Inuyasha didn't even give it a second thought before jumping straight to his assumptions, and swung his blade with such force and ferocity that it took the demon lord by surprise. But then again, his half-brother was prone to show hidden combat skills when it came to Kagome. Despite the sudden agility, Sesshomaru managed to block it with Tokijin.

"What did you do to her?" Inuyasha breathed. The two swords clashed dangerously against one another, causing sparks to flicker in heated fury. Glaring his contempt, Sesshomaru pushed back, stumbling Inuyasha backwards.

Kagome all the while was watching from afar, willing her voice to scream out for them to stop fighting. Although, she herself didn't know why they were fighting. She wanted to move to stop them, but her feet remained glued to the spot.

"Kagome-chan!" Her head twirled in the direction of the voice. Miroku and Sango were running towards her, worry lined on their faces.

"Sango! Miroku!" Kagome managed to croak, finding her voice once more. "Please! You have to help me stop them!" The monk and taija averted their eyes to the scene before them, and a grave look came over Miroku's face.

"I knew something like this was going to happen," he turned to Kagome. "You're not hurt, are you?" She shook her head no.

"Why is Inuyasha attacking? I know he'd be mad at me for leaving, but Sesshomaru didn't do anything!" Kagome waited for their answer, and finally Sango took her friend by the shoulders.

"Kagome, Inuyasha believes that Sesshomaru followed you back to your own time, and harmed you," Sango explained. "We tried reasoning with him, but he was set on the notion. Obsessed with it, really."

"What kind of `harm' did he have in mind?" Kagome asked suspiciously.

"Oh, the usual bloodshed, abuse, slaughtering of innocent lives in your time," Miroku listed, and Kagome couldn't really blame the hanyou. Afterall, she was worried of the precise same things when she had just realized Sesshomaru was with her. She shifted her gaze back to the brothers, who made quite a display, as Sesshomaru parried off every blow that Inuyasha sent his way.

She noticed that he was trying his best not to attack, `Is he keeping his promise to me, not to harm Inuyasha?' She blushed slightly when he stole a quick glance from her before resuming his battle. It was then that Kagome realized Miroku wasn't done, and what he said next sent her sputtering with shock.

"And Inuyasha believes Sesshomaru may have sexually molested you."

"M-M-Molested?! S-s-s-s-sexually?" They both nodded, sweatdropping, as Kagome continued to stumble over her own words. He would never do THAT! Her mind suddenly flashed to the heated moment that had transpired earlier that morning. Although she knew the demon lord acted upon lust, he didn't, and she knew he would never, MOLEST her! "What gave him that idea?"

"He just told us that he had reason to believe. . ." Sango started, but they all grew silent as the sounds of clashing steel became louder, and Kagome grew still as Sesshomaru spoke.

"So violent, little brother," Sesshomaru's smooth, velvety voice remained calm and expressionless. "Always running blindly into battle, when you have no reason to," He spoke to the hanyou in a chiding manner, inwardly smirking when he Inuyasha flare with anger at having been told at like a child.

"Bastard! Don't change the fucking subject. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KAGOME?!" Sesshomaru's mask of indifference slipped upon hearing this, and was instead replaced with anger.

"She is NOT YOURS!" He growled out, and pointed Tokijin directly at Inuyasha's chest, sending hundreds of lightning daggers jetting from the tip, tearing at Inuyasha's clothes and flesh. Inuyasha looked glaringly up from his position on the ground. But he was more surprised to see Sesshomaru's eyes turning crimson. He was angry now! `Over what I said?'

Kagome gasped. Did she hear right? Inuyasha spoke as if she belonged to him, and Sesshomaru spoke as if he wanted nothing more than for the whole idea together to be deemed untrue. `Are they fighting over. . .over me?!' The thought was so ludicrous that Kagome almost laughed hysterically over it. Still, it was just too shocking!

"Whelp," Sessomaru spat out, "Do not speak of Kagome as if she is property!" Inuyasha's eyes widened when he heard the possessiveness in his brother's voice, and his suspicions were confirmed. `He wants her,' he growled at the thought `Not to mention his scent is all over her!' His hand clenched into a fist at the very thought of what his brother might've done to Kagome while they were gone, and it sickened him.

"You, bastard. I'll make sure you NEVER touch Kagome again!" Inuyasha lunged forward, his claws ready to strike, and Sesshomaru's own claws began dripping poison an attack as well.

"STOP IT, RIGHT NOW!" Kagome's voice pierced the air like a knife, and both brothers froze, turning their heads towards the approaching girl.

"Kagome, get the fuck outta the way! I'm gonna slice him to pieces!" Inuyasha fumed when Kagome ignored him, and instead ran in front of Sessomaru, spreading her arms to protect him.

"No! Sesshomaru didn't do anything!" The taiyoukai looked alarmingly at the miko who stood protectively in front of him. He reached out a hand and placed it firmly upon her shoulder, causing her to look up at him.

"Kagome, stay out of this. This is between myself and my hanyou brother," He told her sternly. Her eyes softened, and she covered his hand with her own. Inuyasha's blood boiled when he saw this, and he lunged once more, brandishing his sword in the air.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF O' KAGOME!" He shouted angrilly, "Kagome! Get out of the way!" But she didn't budge, and Sesshomaru began to worry if she planned to take the blow for him. Panicking, he swept Kagome into his arms, just inches before the blade made impact when---

"SIT BOY!" {Thump} Inuyasha fell headfirst into the ground, dropping Tetsusaiga and cursing about ungrateful bitches.

Kagome calmed a bit, and realized Sesshomaru was still holding onto her protectively. Looking up at him, she blushed a pretty pink, and separated from his safe embrace. Inuyasha managed to lift his head, fuming red as he saw the scene before him.

"Bitch! Why are you protecting him?!" The hanyou spat out from his position on the ground. Kagome turned her attention over to him, glaring with suppressed anger.

"Because I told you! He didn't do anything! And he certainly didn't do what you thought he did!" Kagome stomped over to where he lay, "Baka," she let out. Suddenly finding unknown strength, he instantly stood up, waving an accusing finger at her.

"Oh yeah?! Then why the hell is HIS," He pointed over to where Sesshomaru was sending his piercing gaze at him, "scent is all over you?!" Kagome blinked, clinging onto his words so heavily drenched in jealousy. Her eyes softened for a moment, `So that's why he thought Sessho molested me," then just as quickly, glistened in retaliation.

"You baka! Maybe it's because he was with me, and we went through the well TOGETHER! And I was holding onto him maybe?" She stated obviously, "Geez! What are you so worried about? Nothing happened!" Inuyasha's eyes narrowed suspiciously at her, trying to see if her voice held any signs of deceit.

He guess he should just believe her, just look at it logically. Sesshomaru would never romp with a human anyway, right? Scoffing, he looked away, but not before spotting Sesshomaru out of the corner of his eye. All of his rational thoughts blew away once more, when he realized his brother was staring at Kagome---with a look of yearning in his eyes. Inuyasha growled, causing the miko to turn to him once more.

"What is it NOW, Inuyasha?" His amber depths locked accusingly at her, then,

"What REALLY happened?"

"SIT!" {thump}

"He never does learn, does he?" Sango nudged Miroku, who nodded his agreement. They watched as Kagome stomped pass Inuyasha's subdued form, mumbling under her breath. Sesshomaru followed, inwardly smirking as he stepped over his hanyou brother, who was cursing his anger. Looking ahead to the fiery miko ahead of him, he silently applauded her handle on Inuyasha.

~ ^_^ ~

"Momma! You're back!" Shippo pounced on Kagome, hugging her stomach so tightly, she thought he'd squeezed the air out of her. Rin followed shortly after, knocking her sheer off her feet. Blinking her surprise, she opened her eyes to stare into the faces of two extremely ecstatic children.

"Kagome-neesan! Rin was so worried!" The little girl exclaimed, and she ruffled her hair affectionately. Rin giggled, then tugged on her shirt. "If Kagome-neesan is here, where is Sesshomaru-sama?"

"Right here, Rin." The little girl literally jumped off of Kagome, and with the speed of light, had latched herself in a death grip on Sesshomaru's leg.

"Sesshomaru-sama!" She squealed, and he patted her head.

"I hope you have fared well while in the presence of Inuyasha," he said stoically, and the little girl nodded up at him.

"Hai! Rin was so worried that Sesshoamaru-sama was going to leave Rin! And Inuyasha-san and Jaken-sama kept saying that Sesshomaru-sama was going to hurt Kagome-neesan!" She said it all in one breath, and she sniffed slightly. He raised a delicate brow at her, and pried her off of his leg, kneeling down to be on her level.

"As you can see, Rin, I have not left you. And," he glanced over to wher Kagome was brushing herself off, smiling kindly over to them. He resisted the urge to smile back. "I haven't, and would never hurt Kagome." This caused both Rin and Kagome to smile, and caused Inuyasha to scoff, "Feh," in the back.

Glancing around the camp, he noticed a green and brown lump lying nearby, looking suspiciously like. . .

"Jaken," He called out to the little toad, who immediately woke out of his stupor at hearing his master's voice. He quickly scurried over to where the demon lord stood waiting, and practically threw himself at his master's feet.

"Oh! Sesshomaru-sama! You have come back for this lowly Jaken!" He looked up, yellow eyes sparkling blearily with grateful tears. Sesshomaru noticed he was sporting a couple of bruises and lumps on his head. Sesshomaru-sama, while you were gone, these filthy humans abused me to no ends! They claimed I wouldn't silence myself!" Jaken pointed accusingly at Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Rin, and Inuyasha.

"It's not our fault you wouldn't stop whining!" Shippo retorted, sticking out his tongue. Kagome giggled when Jaken began to sputter his retaliation, and she picked up her little kitsune.

"Guess what? I have a little something for you and Shippo-chan!" The little fox's eyes lit up.

"Candy?" She nodded, then went over to where her bag was while Rin and Shippo looked curiously on. She pulled out a bag full of several chocolate bars.

"CHOCOLATE! MY FAVORITE!" Shippo squealed, glomping Kagome furiously before making a quick swipe for the bag.

"Now, now, Shippo-chan. It's also for Rin!" The little girl perked up at the mention of her name.

"For Rin too?" Kagome nodded, smiling sweetly as Shippo held out the bag to her. She looked up at the kitsune's already chocolate stained face, and cocked her head to the side.

"It's really good! Try some!" Shippo insisted. Rin took one of the bars out of the bag, smelling the sweet scent. Shippo stared at her. "If you don't want it, Rin-chan, I'll take it!" Shippo added, a little hope laced in his childish voice. Rin shook her head vigorously.

"No! Rin wants it!" And with that, she took a huge bite out of the bar, and her face froze for a while as she chewed the sweet candy. Then, she broke out into a huge grin, as she took another bite, and another. Sesshomaru watched amusedly as Kagome laughed and chided her gently not to eat so fast.

`Yes, she will make an excellent mother someday,' He thought idly to himself, and the feeling of emptiness came to him again. `If only to my pups. . .' His wishful thoughts were interrupted when he felt Kagome give a little tug on his arm, and he looked down to see her smiling warmly up at him. He almost felt like melting.

"Rin-chan, Sesshomaru has a present for you too," And she gave his arm a squeeze to remind him of the little gift. Rin stopped stuffing her face for an instant to look up with sparkling eyes.

"Really? Sesshomaru-sama got Rin a present?" He nodded stoically at her and motioned for the child to follow him as Kagome went back to rummaging her bag. Inuyasha couldn't help looking either, and leaned a little closer, twitching his ear to see what his brother could possibly get for a human child.

An earth-shattering squeal pierced the air, as Rin was handed the little stuffed bear.

"KAWAII!" Rin hugged it, twirling around in circles, causing Sesshomaru to smile momentarily at the child's happiness. His mask slipped back on before anyone saw, but Kagome noticed, and giggled at the demon lord's tendency to mask his emotions. Yes, after spending just one day with the Taiyoukai of the West, she had to conclude that he did have emotions. And blushing at the thought, she smiled when Rin came over to hug the both of them in gratitude.

Just then, Rin couldn't help but notice another doll was peeking out of Kagome's bag. It looked white and fluffy-like a little dog. Releasing her hold of Kagome, she walked over to where the plushie was, and picked it up.

"Oooh! Kagome-neesan has one too! Except it's a little white dog!" She snuggled it along with her own teddy bear, giggling when the fur tickled her nose. Inuyasha became even more interested when he heard this, and leapt down from his perch to examine it closer. Ripping it away from the wailing child's arms (which caused Sesshomaru to growl slightly) he held it closer and sniffed it.

"This is a weird doll! Feh! It's not even cute!" Inuyasha bit out. Kagome huffed, snatching it away from his grasp, and gave him a glaring look.

"It's a VERY kawaii inu-plushie. I just think you're jealous because it's cuter than you!" She retorted, causing him to scowl in annoyance. Glancing once more at the stuffed animal that was so tightly locked in her embrace, he felt a question rise into his head.

"Say, who gave you that thing anyway?" He asked, trying to sound as disinterested as possible. Kagome blushed, running her fingers over the plushie's fur, and glanced over to where Sesshomaru stood. His molten eyes bore into her own, and she saw some unknown emotion flicker across them before he turned away, avoiding her gaze.

"Sessho, gave it to me. . ." She barely whispered. Inuyasha caught it though, and a low growl escaped from his lips. `Sesshomaru gave it to her?!' He threw a dirty look over to where his brother stood with Rin, and the demon lord returned it with a look just as dirty.

"Why would he give anything to you?! He's probably just warming up to you, then he'll just stab ya right when you have your back turned!" He said angrily at her. Kagome narrowed her eyes in anger, and was about to open her mouth to tell him otherwise when Sesshomaru beat her to it.

"I, dear brother, would sooner die than to do such a dishonorable, and not to mention despicable, thing as to betray Kagome's trust." The hanyou looked at him with a look akin to anger, but it was mostly clouded with shock. Looking back at Kagome, he noticed that she was smiling warmly at his brother. `What's going on here?!' Inuyasha couldn't quite understand it, did he really think that highly of Kagome? A human? He scoffed at the thought. `Yeah right. . .'

"Feh! Whatever!" He ended up saying, and stalked off to his usual tree. Kagome tore her eyes away from her hanyou companion, and gazed over to Sesshomaru. Mouthing a silent "Thank you," she walked over to where he stood regally waiting for her to approach him.

"You know, you never cease to amaze me," She smiled sweetly at him. He raised a delicate eyebrow at her, and inwardly smiled at the compliment.

"As you, never cease to intrigue me," He countered, causing Kagome to laugh.

"Is that so?" Her laughter died down to a soft giggle, and she went over to where Rin was showing off her stuffed bear to Shippo. Sitting down under the shade of the tree, Kagome patted on the patch of grass next to her, gesturing for him to sit down. He refused, however, and she merely shrugged. After a moment of silence, Kagome decided to strike up some conversation.

"Gomen, about Inuyasha," He looked curiously at her.

"Why?"

"Well, I knew he was going to be mad at me for leaving on such short notice. Not to mention, you being with me in my era and all. . ." She trailed off, hugging the stuffed dog closer.

"He is overprotective of you," Sesshomaru stated, although the words were dripping slightly with bitterness.

"Hmmm, it's never easy to tell with him," she mused. "I think he has a slight fear that I might leave him forever. . ." the demon lord gazed down at the miko, who remained lost in her thoughts. His chest suddenly tightened, he didn't want to hear the very words she would say next. "But I don't think he should be so worried, because I already promised to stay by his side. . .forever. . ."

He looked away, even though he already knew of her feelings for his brother, they were still painful to hear. But as much as it pained him, he knew it pained her to say it as well. He could smell the unshed tears beginning to form in her eyes. Unable to resist, his molten gaze turned back to her. Sadness permeated her aura. She knew, he realized. She knew that Inuyasha still loved Kikyo, but she would still keep her promise to him. His heart cried out to her, wanting nothing more to relieve some of her pain, as well as his own. `She deserves to be loved.'

Despite this, his stoic mask remained on, and he continued to stare at the children as if he could care less. It was even harder for himself, because he knew he couldn't be the one to give her that complete feeling, only his brother was. Again, the surge of hatred and anger flowed into his being. `Damn Inuyasha.'

"You're leaving, aren't you?" Sesshomaru was brought out of his thoughts at the sound of her melodious voice. He watched as she stroked "Fluffy's" fur, as if it were a real dog. "You're going back to the Western lands now, right?" She asked him, trying to keep away the sadness that tainted her words. `Why? Is she saddened at the thought of my departure?' He dared not think it, for if he did, it would give him a possible false hope that she indeed felt something for him.

Kagome waited for his answer. And after a few silent moments, she looked up at his expressionless face, though conflict flickered in his golden depths. She sighed, he wouldn't---or couldn't answer her.

"You want to know why I named it Fluffy?" She asked him, deciding to change the subject. Sesshomaru gave her a curious look as she held out the stuffed dog to him. A tug at his lips at what was seemingly a resistance to a smile.

End Chapter ^_^

Okay, that was a sucky chapter. Short too. . .Honestly! What's wrong with me these days? Why can't I write anything decent? Grrrr! Oh well, next chappie should be better, as Kagome will confesses having certain dreams about a certain inu-youkai. . .and Inu's not letting them off the hook that easy! Please review! IMPORTANT! The lemon is coming up soon, and I want to take the time to ask you if it's a good idea to post on FF.net, or should I just post the lemon chapter on a different site, and tell you to visit there? Please, every opinion counts! Convince me! And the next update for this fic won't be in a while, seeing as I'm having current writer's block that's getting worse by the minute. Gomen!

Review Responses:

~Fanfiction.net

fluffyduck, callousdiva, The Peachie author, heikaru, Aki no Yume1, K-chan 16, Inulover626, FybanditGrl, amy, Emberkitty1424, Helba, Cutiepie99, Dragonmaster VII, Paige, writer101, Kore Yan, Kagome loves Inuyasha, Devil1, MoonlightPrincess, Panther, dj Destiny, Silver Fang13, Kaela the Tiger Demoness, Sesshomaru's Lover, ladyofthedragons1, ash-chan, Noir12, forest dweller, Rin6, Cat Storms, Ling-xiao, Dragon Rae, Priss, Kaimi, anonymous, trihn, Defafaeth Mechqua, THANKS and I'm coming as soon as possible!

Haze Zeikechitan: Well, Kagome is beginning to fall in love with him, but she still feels loyal to Inuyasha, but she'll realize it soon enough!

otakugal15: Thanks for all of the support! I like the OOC Sessho too! ^_^

blulily07: You're not serious are you? About the whole dying thing I mean! Yes, I'm gullible, but if it's true, I'm updating right away!

DarkPyroPlanet: Thanks for the pickles! Love them, but you already know that! ^__^

Red Dragon9: Um. . .now that I do get to choose, I don't know who to pick! I guess I'll just take back Inyasha! I have a perfect place for him under my bed---I mean, you know. Loved the review! Actually, Koga wouldn't be so bad either. . .drool. . .

Sesshoumarulover713: Did I ever tell you I LOVE your story? It's just absolutely brilliant! I so hate you for being creative. . .Oh, the reason why Sessho is in love with Kagome is because she was the only one who ever treated him as just plain old Sessho, and not regard him with all of his fancy titles. He was drawn to her because of her fire and kindness. It was all in the last chappie, just reread if ya hafta! ^_^

Cherry34: Yes, Inu-chan definitely has some loyalty issues, and they'll be tested later on in the story! Sess is sweet in the sense that he only wishes for Kagome to be happy, but that won't stop him from wanting her! And don't worry, Kagome will realize her feelings soon enough.

Kura: Sorry, I tend to do that. I'll try to keep that in mind next time! ^_^

GothicSamuraiDreams: Honto?! Really? Something like that happened to a friend of mine once! I was so worried! I hope he's okay! By the way, thanks for the review! ^_^

Namesake: Yes, the food fight won't mess up anything, and if it does, well, you can criticize me!

Dreamcatcher5: Thanks! I really enjoy your story as well, and are also on my favorites list.

Noeru Inu: Well, keep that heart under control! Lol. Thanks for the review!

Kitsune-chan3: (shudders) Brrr, you're right, Sess and Kik pairings are absolutely disgusting! Oh, and if the waff doesn't kill you, embrace it!

Perro: I'm afraid I'm going to have to take longer to update. . .writers block, school, studying, gym, chores, Ack! So much to do!

Vixen Jinxie-chan: Yeah, I hate it when people flame you and don't even tell you what you're doing wrong! I got a review from this moron saying that they think my stories suck and that Sess and Kag don't belong together. THEN they say that other than that, it was a good story. . .IDIOTS! ALL OF THEM!

AnImEfReAk81: Thanks for the support! I'm glad you don't mind the OOCness, and I was surprised at how many people who DID think he was OOC, liked it! ^_^

Hentai Jane: Yes, no fun at all without manipulation! Lol. Thanks for the review!

Black Rose Lady: Wow, I never thought I'd ever reach that point in a story, but I'm glad you decided to stick for the whole thing and not leave me!

Silver Mystic: Yes, you and everyone else too. Lol. Don't worry, they'll get together soon enough!

FanficWriter: you're welcome! Always willing to give encouragement to otehrs!

Tessa3: Oooh, I'm sorry I ended it there, and eventually Kag will return the feelings. She's still kinda in the dark, ne? ^_^

Bloodbunny: YES! THEY'LL ALL BE MINE! ALL MINE! {laughs maniacally in the background}

Familia Ficz: lol. Thanks for recommending! And, I know Shippo didn't get a toy, but he got plenty of chocolate! Besides, the bear that Rin got was technically a gift from Sessho, and Kagome was kinda broke when they bought the toys, hence, he bought her the dog for her.

Wolf: Yes, I am evil aren't I? MWAHAHAHA!

Nymph Demon: Well, based on the girls at my school, I'd say that they're right. Sesshy may be a dolt, but he's one heck of a fine-ass dolt! Drool.

Fire goddess5: lol. I'm so flattered! And I appreciate your offer to beat up anyone who sends me a flame, but none have come in so far for this fic, so I'm good. I'll let you know when one does come though. Ah, my knight in shining armor!

Spirit element: Aw! That's not fair! I wanna watch the second movie! I wanna watch the first movie! Damness.

Katani Masaya: lol. It's okay, Naraku! You'll make an appearance soon enough, and chaos will once again ensue! Oh, and I put all that waff in the last chapter just for you, Naraku! Lol. {Snuggles Sesshy's tail} mmmm, fluffy. . .

Celena2: I am and will always be rooting for Inu to get together with Kagome, but the alternative pairing is just so fun to imagine, and once you're there, it's kind of like an addiction! Thanks for the review!

Blue-Saiyan-Angel: Yes, I almost feel guilty for having Sota come in like that. But if not him, then I was going to have her mom interrupt, and think of how that could've gone! ^_^;

REDWOLF: Kagome, by nature, is a very loyal person, and she still thinks that she's in love with Inu, but she'll realize soon enough, so no worries.

Shichini Kiwi Kasa: Of course they'll end up together! How can you even ask that?!

HellzAznGrl: Sorry for the long wait, and I'm afraid the next update won't be until later either! Gomen! I hate having writer's block!

~Mediaminer.org

lil sesshi: No, I suppose it's not fair. (sigh) some girls get all the luck!

White Angel Chi: Thanks! But I promise there will be a lemon!

Tgyf: Thanks for the support!

Sweetapple: Inu isn't going to let them off the hook just yet. So stay tuned!

StormAZ: Thanks! I look forward to the next review. Dangit, why does Kagome attract all the men?

Lady Sesshoumaru: I wanted Sessho to show his honorable side, and not try to steal her away from Inu, because frankly, I've seen enough of those! Thanks for the review!

Aira^o^: You don't know HOW hard it is to write now! I mean, I have the whole thing planned out, but the actual writing is hard! {groan} This author stuff isn't easy.

END NOTE~ Okay, all done, at last! Please review and no flames as usual, and I'm sorry but the next update won't be for like two weeks or so, please don't kill me! But death threats are welcome, they're flattering in a way. OH! I have also posted my stories on "Sesshomaru, the Killing Perfection," So go and visit if you are unable to read it here!

ANOTHER THING! If you are a "Pirates of the Carribean" fan, I recommend that you go and read Bluwine's fics! She's one of the best authors out there, and she's totally my muse, or person who gives me initiative, and you know! Go read her fics! Now! I promise you won't regret it!

~Ja Ne!