InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ForgetMeNot ❯ Opportune Moment ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forget-Me-Not

By: Youkai Yume

Yume: I hate my history hw soooo much! (bangs head on book)

CF: Yume! STOP!


Yume: {looks up, red mark on forehead}

CF: In the immortal words of Mr. Watson . . . "You can hit yourself all you want but don't damage the book!"

Yume: {growls} Okay, this is it! THE FINAL BATTLE! {dramatic music in bg} So hold on to your seats tight kiddies!

CF: Yume's exaggerating. We're not all that great with fight scenes, so please bear with us! That's also the reason why Yume took so long to update as well. This is hard. . .

Disclaimer: Well, at least I have my personality. . .(smiles weakly)

Chapter 29: Opportune Moment

Powerful wind blades rained down on the group, and they all quickly moved from the attack as Naraku descended. Eyes glared as the wind sorceress closed her fan, smiling at the desired greeting that she wanted to make.

Despite this, neither side attacked after that, and there was only left with prolonged silence as both sides faced each other.

The stage was set. The players ready. . .the air was thick with tension, and perhaps even more so with fear and anger. . .But the most apparent reason that bled through was hatred.

"So, you finally decided today's going to be a good day for you to die, huh Naraku?" Inuyasha growled, finally breaking the thick silence.

The darkened clouds still loomed overhead, only serving to make the hanyou's crimson gaze glitter even more madly than before. He smirked behind the mask.

"I decided it was a good day for YOU to die. . ." He examined all of them with relish `How you will all fall. . .' "Yes, a good day for ALL of you to die. . ." His smirk grew even wider when his eyes rested on Kagome. "But of course, I wouldn't do that without getting the remaining jewel shards and showing you my power before doing so. . ."

Kagome moved to retort, ready to make the half-demon pay for all of the suffering he had caused her friends, when the demon lord's form moved in front of her to stop the anxious girl. His face was calm, but his golden orbs flashed with warning.

Naraku laughed.

"You can protect the wench all you want, in fact you can all try. It will make no difference."

Inuyasha growled, taking a stpe further, and even Koga's eyes glittered with fire.

"Talk is cheap!" He barked. "You're the one who killed half of my clan. . .their blood and the blood of hundreds of others are heavily stained in your disgusting scent." Koga growled menacingly. "I'll kill you."

Naraku chuckled at this, and as his eyes widened in mad bloodlust, he raised a hand to motion his ready army.

"You can try. . ." With that, he signaled the demons to attack. They swooped down in dark clouds, the demons screaming and howling for blood. The Inu-tachi rushed to do battle, ready to give it everything they had within them to win, willing to sacrifice their lives if need be, and knowing that whoever emerged victorious would claim all

The final battle had begun.

~ ^_^ ~

`The coward. . ." Sesshomaru thought with disgust, his blade connecting with that of youkai flesh as another one of his minions disintegrated into dust.

Golden eyes narrowed when he caught sight of Naraku at the farthest end of his cloud of demons. It made his blood boil to see him smirking behind that baboon mask. . .watching and waiting as the battle raged on. `He truly is the hanyou that never sullies his own hands. . .'

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Kagome giving everything within her she was able to give. Sacred arrows fired with brimming power, and he had to commend her on her aim. Sesshomaru stayed close with her throughout the entire battle, making sure she didn't stray too far from his protection and ensuring that she was safe from harm. The kit was safely tucked in her bag and carried off by Kirara to a safer place---much to Shippo's protests. He was silently glad himself that he left Rin back at his castle.

The demon lord grimaced when one of the faster youkai managed to almost strike his side with its burly tentacles---almost. With a glint of his sword and a look of pure ice, he slew it mercilessly.

"This battle is being drawn out longer than it need be," He muttered coldly.

"Naraku likes the bloodshed. . ." Kagome responded bitterly behind him. Sesshomaru nodded, turning to see how the others were faring in the raging war.

Koga and Inuyasha seemed to be competing with one another more than anything on who could slay the most enemies. `Always like a child,' Sesshomaru thought, `Even in battle.' Still, it was a rather effective way for the two to be fighting.

His attention fell on Sango and Miroku.

"HARAIKOTSU!" The taijya cried out, her boomerang slicing through rows and rows of demons. Blood rained the forest floor, followed by huge chunks of demon remains. Sango caught her weapon with ease as it came around a second time.

However, she was not satisfied. She clenched her teeth as a hundred more demons took the last row's place, and they were beginning to wear her out.

"Sango!" Miroku came to her side immediately, placing a hand reassuringly on her shoulder. Nodding, he quickly unwrapped his prayer beads, unleashing the Kazaana.

The youkai cried out in pure horror as they got sucked into the black void. The houshi holding his ground as they came crashing into his hand.

"Not so fast, monk!" Naraku chuckled from behind his dark cloud, protected by the demons that poured forth. With a toss of his hand, a black and yellow ball was thrown towards the battlefield. In a puff of smoke, hundreds of poison insects had appeared, and some were even fast enough to fly into Miroku's wind tunnel before he could even react.

"Miroku! NO!" Sango cried out. Wincing in pain, Miroku quickly put the prayer beads in place, kneeling onto the ground and clutching his hand.

"Stupid monk," Inuyasha landed by his side. "You know Naraku was going to pull that, he always does. . ." He growled. Miroku only gave a weakened smile.

"I can still fight. . ." He urged. "Only a few managed to get in. . ."

"No way, stupid! You're gonna stay right here!" Inuyasha spat, slicing a few demons that came their way. Sango dragged him to a safer spot.

"I have to agree with him. You mustn't let any of the poison spread."

Miroku winced, and nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry I cannot be of any more help. . ."

"Fools," Sesshomaru's icy cold voice interrupted. "Time is of the essence, do not waste it conversing. Naraku is gaining the upper hand."

They jumped out of their little gathering when several of Kagura's wind blades aimed straight for them. Her crimson eyes followed their movements, showing neither mercy, nor satisfaction in her attack.

Inuyasha growled when he caught sight of her, but just as quickly, she was once again out of sight as another wave of demons came crashing down upon them.

"Damnit all!" He cursed, the wind whipping his silver bangs furiously in his face as he and the others slew their way through the next batch of youkai. "They just keep coming! If it weren't for that damn wind bitch I could slice through the wind scar and obliterate them all!" He clenched his teeth, his nose constantly searching for any signs of the wound of the wind but found none.

"No one said Naraku was going to make it easy on us," Kagome shouted as she let another one of her arrows fly, assisted by Sesshomaru's youkai whip as it tore its way through.

In a whirl of dust and wind, Koga was by their side in an instant, a look of pure determination and something akin to vengeance etched on his face.

"Leave that bitch to me!" He growled, "I'll kill her so you can use your stupid Kaze no Kizu thing, AND get vengeance for my clan at the same time!" Before anyone could say anything, the wolf prince had already sped off with incredible speed into battle.

"No way he's getting all the glory. . ." Inuyasha grumbled, chasing after him.

Kagome watched with worried sapphire orbs as the two rash youkai rushed headfirst into danger. Her eyes followed up to Kagura, whose crimson eyes remained impassive even in the Inuyasha and Koga's charge.

That was when Kagome saw it; the fleeting glance she sent to Kagome, a look of warning, even as she raised her fan to attack---Kagura was trying to warn them about something. The miko gasped in realization.

"KOGA! STOP!" She called out to them. "IT'S A TRAP!"

"What?" But it was too late. Before he could get his claws on Kagura, she had swept her fan, blowing him backwards---right into a large imp demon who caught him with ease and held him firmly in place with its' burly arms.

"Hey! Let go of me, ya stinking bastard!" Koga cursed, but the youkai did not slacken its hold. Inuyasha immediately rushed in to try to get Koga out, but before he could do anything, an incoming tentacle knocked him aside.

"Agh. . ." He groaned painfully. Amber eyes blinked as he saw A miasma begin to appear, and Naraku stepped firmly onto the field.

"Time to reclaim what is mine. . ." He cooed, smirking firmly.

"You bastard!" Inuyasha howled, getting back on his feet immediately and preparing to leap back with renewed ferocity.

But it was cut off short when an arrow landed at his feet, it's purple glow boring a hole onto the ground.

"We're not finished yet, Inuyasha. . ." Kikyo's cold, malicious eyes glittered in bitterness as she watched the emotions play across the hanyou's face. Naraku smiled in satisfaction, turning his attention back to the wolf prince who still stood struggling.

Without warning, two tentacles struck out forcefully into his legs and pulled out the embedded Shikon shards.

Koga cried out in agonizing pain, damning Naraku with every fiber of his being as the hanyou only smirked in pure satisfaction.

"Let him GO!" Kagome's voice cried out as her sacred arrow pierced through the imp's arms, and turning the rest of its' body to dust as she did so. The wolf prince grimaced as he fell with a painful thump onto the ground, the wounds from his leg bleeding profusely.

Sesshomaru and the others ran to assist him, the demon lord lashing out his youkai whip aimed for Naraku as he did so. Naraku managed to dodge it, retreating to the back once more with an extremely smug look on his face.

"Two down. . ." He whispered, eyeing Kagome's large piece of the Shikon Jewel with lust.

"Over my dead body," Sesshomaru replied with a cool, yet threatening tone.

"That can be arranged. . ." The hanyou's voice dripped with deviousness. "But Before I get that one. . ." He smirked, his hand coming up in a silent command, and for a moment, all seemed quiet. The demons had stopped their stirring, only watching. . .waiting.

"What's. . ." Kagome gave a questioning look, scooting closer to Sesshomaru. The silence was making her nervous, and she much preferred the attacking demons.

She saw Sango stiffen noticeably and her eyes widen in fear and panic when she saw a shadowed figure stepping onto the scene.

"Kohaku. . ." Naraku called out to the boy, and like a mindless drone, he obeyed.

"Please no. . ." Sango whispered out helplessly, her eyes reflecting the torment and terror of knowing what he was about to do.

"Sango, careful. . ." Miroku warned. The hanyou laughed, amused at the taijya's situation.

"Does it pain you, Sango?" He purred mockingly. "If it does so much, I will have your brother here relieve you of your pain. You'll never have to see him die that way, my dear." He leaned down to whisper in Kohaku's ear, "Kill her."

A gentle flicker ran across his dull eyes before he charged forth, blade in hand and preparing to throw it straight at Sango.

"Kohaku, no! It's me, your sister!" She cried. But her pleas only fell on deaf ears, as Kohaku's blade came hurtling towards her.

"You fool! Fight back!" Inuyasha shouted. The taijya gritted her teeth as she barely blocked the blade with her haraikotsu.

Kagome watched as her friend tried her best to stay on the defensive side, and she wanted to help her more than anything. She could tell by the looks of the others that they wanted to help too. `Why are we standing around? Sango needs us!'

She made a move to do just that, but a strong arm held her back. She looked up to meet intense golden depths that gazed at her warningly.

"It is the taijya's fight," Sesshomaru said firmly. "If she does not settle this now, she will not be at peace. . ." Kagome could only bite her lower lip at his words, and he gave her a tight squeeze in reassurance. "She knew this day would come."

She glanced over to Inuyasha, Koga, and Miroku. A look of conflict adorned each and every one of their faces. They knew it was Sango's battle as well.

"Sessho. . ." She mumbled worriedly.

Sango was thrown on her back as the next hit of Kohaku's blade caused her to stumble backwards. Pure anger and seethed through her being when the sound of Naraku's sadistic laughter could be heard in the background. But just as quickly it was whisked away, as her brother's looming form came over her, the tip of his blade to her throat and his blank slate eyes locked with her tortured ones.

"Kohaku. . ." a choked sob passed her lips, and the look that overcame her almost suggested that she accepted her fate. For a single moment, she could've sworn that she saw the same little brother that she had embraced so long ago before he took his last breath.

"Forgive me. . ." She heard him whisper to her before his orbs went back to his void look.

"NOW can we help her?!" Kagome cried out in frustration.

"Sango's fight my ass, there ain't no way I'm gonna let her die for her stupid honor!" Inuyasha agreed, and crackling his claws, he swiped at the boy before he could slit Sango's throat.

He barely missed the boy by a hair, as he dodged out of the way, jumping away from his sister and staring blankly at the hanyou.

"Inuyasha! Don't kill him!" Sango scrambled to her feet and gasped for air, pleading the half-breed with her eyes as well as her words.

"Look, it's either HIM or US!" He bit out. She was about to retort when their attention was brought back to Kohaku once more, and Naraku's lingering words permeated the air to his servant.

"Finish her. . ."

Kohaku raised the blade, ready to carry out the orders, but before he could hurtle it towards her, his arm stopped within a millimeter of a second. He hesitated. Suddenly, a bright flash of golden light sent his weapon falling out of his hands and landing a few yards away from him.

Inuyasha and Sango turned around to see Sesshomaru retracting his youkai whip, a calm look of indifference of his face. `Waste not an opportune moment.'

Sango turned to her brother. Without his weapon, the dull look in his eyes seemed to have dissipated. Without warning, he dropped to his knees, confusion flickering across his freckled face.

"Sister. . .?" His eyes lifted to meet hers.

"Kohaku. . ." She came closer to the boy, her eyes beginning to tear up at the sight of her brother---her REAL brother. There was no doubt in her mind that he had regained control of himself when she looked into his brown orbs.

"Sister, what have I done?" He ran to embrace her, and Sango immediately went to do the same. . .but their reunion was cut short when Kohaku stopped dead in his tracks, a look of pure pain on his face and a cry of pure horror passed his lips.

A bloodied tentacle pulled itself out from his back, grasping the Shikon jewel from his back. Blood spilled from his wound, and the boy began to fall, unable to support himself.

"NOOOO!" Sango cried out in pure anguish, catching her brother before he hit the forest floor.

"Useless. . ." Naraku's cold voice sounded. All heads whipped around to face him. The tentacle retracted just enough so he could grab the shard, amusement and at the same time anger played across his features. "If he was only going to defy me, then what is the use of keeping him alive?"

"Sango. . ." Kohaku cried, tears streaming down his face as she cradled his head in her lap. "I remember. . ." He whispred. "I never thought, I had to die twice. . .and I'm still scared, Sango. . ."

"Shhh," She choked, kissing his forehead. "It'll be alright, little brother," She comforted, her falling tears betraying her words. "I'm so sorry. . ." Kohaku took one last rattling breath before his body became completely limp and still in her embrace, and all she could do was cling onto him desperately; as if she could keep his soul from leaving if she held on.

"At least you two were reunited," Naraku chuckled.

"You bastard. . ."

He looked up at the sound of the voice and was thoroughly surprised that it came from the young miko.

Sesshomaru turned around to the girl beside him, his golden eyes showing surprise as her aura flared dangerously in anger. Her whole frame trembled, her fists tightly clenched, and her bangs shadowed her eyes, but he was sure if she were to lift her gaze, her sapphire eyes wouldn't be anything less than frightening. `Is this really Kagome?'

He could tell even Miroku and Inuyasha had never seen her so angry before, and his brother was at the receiving end of her `Sits' too.

"You sick, demented. . ." She looked up at him, her eyes brimming only the tip of her anger. "BASTARD!" She screamed. Naraku laughed.

"My, little girls shouldn't curse. . ." He cooed mockingly. Sesshomaru felt it, her rage was coming off in waves now, and he could hear his brother mumble a "uh, oh."

"I'll curse you however I like!" She shouted angrily, and within a blink of an eye, she had her bow ready and an arrow out for a clean shot. "Take this!" She let it fly, and her aim would've been true as it whistled through the air in a pink streak.

Naraku's crimson eyes widened in panic for a second, before reacting within a split second. With a wave of his hand, he had called forth upon his waiting army of demons to protect him. However, they did no good, as the full extent of Kagome's arrow pierced through them all, and he only had a second's time to barely dodge the arrow as it landed squarely at his fee, dissipating the poison miasma as well.

"Bitch," he growled, sending forth more of his demons after them.

It was if their little interlude never happened, as the onslaught continued anew. However, this time they were short a couple of fighters.

With Koga unable to move, Miroku still recuperating from the poison and Sango rendered too emotionally hurt to fight, it was now just Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kagome.

"We cannot afford anymore casualties," The demon lord managed to bite out. "We just need to bring down that hanyou, and the rest will fall. . ."

"But these demons keep coming! If only I can-" Inuyasha stopped mid-sentence, his nose picking up a scent, and his eyes suddenly alert and sparkled with fire. "I can smell it!" he realized. `The scraping of the wind. . . "The Wind Scar!" He shouted triumphantly.

Without a second to waste, Inuyasha slung his sword through the space of air.

"KAZE NO KIZU!" In a blinding heated flash, the hundreds of demons were obliterated, their bodies turning into ash and their cries dying in the deafening impact of pain.

"Yeah!" Kagome cheered, and Sesshomaru remained indifferent by her side, but was equally impressed that his brother managed to find it in time.

"Impossible!" Naraku scanned the field furiously, trying to find the source of his success. `Kagura's wind should've prevented the wind scar from being visible!' He saw it. The arrow, the same one that Kagome had shot at him earlier, still glowing dimly. . . `It disabled the wind!'

"Now it's you're turn!" Inuyasha smirked. "You're demons are gone, now it's time to finally face me. . ." He licked his lips in anticipation. "Prepare to die, Naraku!"

"Indeed," Inuyasha turned in surprise at the sound of the familiar voice. It was his brother, right beside him, charging as well into battle. A momentary glance of recognition ran through them, and he only nodded. They were never closer.

Scary. Even for Naraku. Sesshomaru struck at Naraku's side, and he managed to block it with a protruding tentacle. However, Inuyasha came from behind, and was about to strike him with his claws if he had not released a fuming miasma.

Their vision was blurred, they couldn't see the hanyou anywhere.

"EEEEEEK!" Their whipped around at the sound of the screech, which sounded strangely close to Kagome's scream.

"Kagome!" The both cried out in unison, sprinting from the miasma only to see Naraku had her in his hold.

"Let her go!" Inuyasha growled. He only laughed at his words.

"You have something of mine. . ." He whispered into her hair, his eyes flickering over to the two Inu brothers. "So I'm keeping something of yours. . ."

"I swear, half-breed, if you harm her I will rip your throat out," Sesshomaru's eyes were turning blood red, a low growl emitting from his throat as he saw Kagome struggle against Naraku's hold. When he slid his hand around Kagome's pale throat, Sesshomaru instinctively reached for Tokijin at his sash, bangs bared and all.

"Calm down, I only want the jewel. . ." His hand reached down to the collar of her shirt, prying her shirt open where the jewel hung.

"KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFFA HER!" Inuyasha leapt forward, unable to watch any longer as he prepared to chop off Naraku's arms with Tetsusaiga and free Kagome.

His blade was just about to hit flesh when a sudden clang to his blade sent him reeling back. When he looked down at his sword, it had transformed back to it's original, rusty state.

"What the?" Amber eyes trailed to see. . . "Kikyo. . ." The string of her bow still vibrating from her shot, and a cold stare possessed her irises. She glared at him with a cruel smile.

"Do not forget that I am still here, Inuyasha." He could only stare at her, hurt and betrayed as well as brimming with rage---she wouldn't even allow him to go to Kagome, was this her way of getting back at him? Naraku smirked, pleased with his mate's performance.

"Now, where were we?" He cooed.

"Naraku. . ." Kagome growled, the sound unnatural coming from her human throat. He only smiled at her reaction.

"Let me relieve you of this. . ." He yanked off the jewel, the chain breaking with a small clink and held her tighter to himself. "And let me relieve you of your life. . ." His hand went up to her throat again, and she let out a strained gasp as he tightened his grip around his neck.

"I'll cut your throat!" Sesshomaru, true to his word, swept in within a blink of an eye, and his claws were extended, ready to do just that. But Naraku was one step ahead of him, and raised Kagome a bit. Sesshomaru stopped cold. `The coward,' He growled. `He's using her as a shield!'

"Afraid, Sesshomaru-sama?" He mocked, ignoring Kagome's struggles, and her curses. The demon lord growled dangerously. "Afraid I'll harm your one true love?"

"Shut your mouth, HANYOU!" He snarled, throwing caution to the wind and letting the red in his eyes overtake him.

"NO! Sesshomaru, stay back!" Kagome shouted, and the demon lord caught himself just in time before Kagome began to glow pink, and a bright flash blinded them all. When their vision finally came back, they blinked to see Naraku sprawled against a tree, his body scarred and his eyes bulging in anger.

Sesshomaru felt a light weight on himself, and saw that Kagome had fallen on him.

"Sessho. . ." She mumbled, her voice tired. "Did I get him?" He took her by the shoulders and pushed her behind himself. No matter how glad he was that she was okay, he had to remember that the fight was not over.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha bound beside them, checking her over. "Are you alright?" She did not answer, instead, she focused on the hanyou, who was laughing insanely at the base of the tree.

"Fools," he looked at them with a look of pure hatred and malice. "You forget. . .The Shikon is mine. . ." He stood up to his full height, the darkened shadows increasing in his eyes. He was ready to absorb the jewel.

"No Naraku," His shadow dissipated as another arrow flew right at him, pinning him to the tree firmly and burning a hole in his chest. He struggled and gasped in pain, reaching for the arrow, but it crackled painfully upon his touch. Crimson eyes flickered over in alarm at Kagome, who stared at him in disbelief. Not a bow in sight.

`But if she did not do it. . .' A soul stealer whistled past him and picked up the dropped Shikon jewel. Confused eyes followed it as it dropped the jewel into the waiting hands of its' master.

"The Shikon is MINE," Kikyo finished coldly, her eyes sparkling in triumph.

"TRAITOR!" Naraku screamed in pure rage, and all Kikyo could do was laugh. Needless to say, he wasn't the only one surprised by her betrayal. Sesshomaru, Kagome, and Inuyasha all stood dumbfounded as well. Was Kikyo their ally? Or friend?

"What's going on here?!" Inuyasha demanded for all of them. She smiled calmly, a sadistic smile that rivaled even Naraku's.

"Did you really think that I'd be your little doll, always by your side as if I was your faithful pet?" Kikyo started, her voice cold and cruel. "You should know me better than that, Naraku. . .I would never give myself to a lowlife like you. . ." She admired the jewel in her hand. "I can manipulate others too Naraku, I've learned from the best."

The hanyou struggled to get free from his binding, wanting with every fiber of his being to kill the undead bitch. `How dare she.' She laughed at his futile attempts, turning to the trio.

"Inuyasha, I always get what I want," She smirked, and instead of giving them the jewel like they had hoped, she cupped it close to her bosom, and it glowed a tainted violet. "Always. . ."

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha turned with complete surprise and worry over to Kagome, who had begun to keel over in pain, clutching her chest and gasping.

"Sessho. . ." She gasped, but her cries were drowned out by Kikyo's cruel laughter.

"Kagome!"

They were thrown backwards as a strong force blew the two inu brothers with the coming of a bright light. It spilled from Kagome's body, and they watched in shock as it left her body and entered Kikyo's.

"KAGOME! NOOO!" It wasn't until the last of the rays left her body and her body fell limp to the forest floor, eyes lifeless a dull grayish blue that they had realized. . .Kikyo had made a wish. . .

Sesshomaru sped to her side, praying to kami-sama that she wasn't what he thought she was. Lifting her to his own body, he searched frantically for any sign of life. There was none. No pulse, no breath, no heartbeat. . .His eyes bled crimson.

Yes, Kikyo had wished for her soul back. She had been planning it from the start. She was just waiting until now for the opportune moment.

End Chapter ^_^

Yume: COULD IT BE? I'M FINISHED WITH THE CHAPTER!

CF: {throws party} YAYS!

Yume: OMG, I thought I'd never get through it! AND THAT folks, is the reason why this chapter took almost a week late to write! Man I suck at fight scenes, I hate this chapter, but WHO CARES?! I finished it!

CF: PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! EVER REVIEW COUNTS! Please no flames.

Review Responses:

~Fanficiton.net

TigerPrincess1; Inuluvher151; LEAH!!; Anonymous; JadeBlueAfterGlow1; KrazyKrista; ayanna24; jdls; trihn; Sesshomarusqueen; cali1043; Eboni; FelineFighter; pyromistress; PeachesDani; Mel :-); Sanosuke Hidane; Sweetlilbee; ladihouki; litodragongurl; Snowy Day; Zakari; White-Crystal; Rhexi; Wake-Robin; Matallica; MoonlightPrincess; Tueske; FaLLeNGoDdEsSoFtHeMoOn; Victoria Wolf; anne; elf child 1000; Holy-Psychic-Vulpix; aqua gurl; theMaven; Yume no Zencho; Jupiter's Light; Noir12; paige50; MysticAngel; Rabid-Inu-Girl; Lady Icykimi; Kagome loves Inuyasha; CocaCola43; bloodbunny; Shadow Stone; KougasMyMan; gimeGohan; Lady Kaela; Inulover626; blazing kodachi; Cherry34; Tyskyamma; inukagonly; Green Bird 2071; Sliver-Blue-eyes; Panther; tessa3; spirit element; Polaris the Northstar; Nymph Demon; Rin6; Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano; forest dweller; VicFan; Dragon Rae; Kitsune-minkchan; Saria4; MidnightDragonShadow; amyfushigiyugi; I; Mademoiselle Morte; THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

ka0kitty: Hellos, if I didn't send you an e-mail, here's the response! I absolutely loved your reviews, and I'm flattered by your words, you're too kind! Sorry about the Koga thingy, and yeah, last time I had a couple of complaints about the spelling, so I had to tell everyone the second time round. ^^ As for the html, I don't know html, I just find random codes, (copy and paste) im so pathetic, lol.

Guardian: Oh thanks! And CF is having a major ego boost. . .she can't stop talking about the whole "I have a Shrine to Me" kinda thing.

Blackcat: Um, hope that brick didn't knick your comp. Too much!

Whysper: yes, sadly my updates do take forever, but man I really sucked with this one! Man stupid fight scenes, and only part one! Why do I torture myself?!

Sesshys Hime: Yes, I suppose he IS dense, but hey, the obliviousness makes it so much fun!

DarknessGuardian: Yes, and as u say, Sess is now indeed, PISSED.

kiwi93089: Hope the volleyball went well! Man, this chapter really blew me off course. . .

Katani Masaya: Oh, we all need big egos, though now I think Kikyo is kinda beating you when it comes to the evil thing.

grey tears: As usual, you guys are hilarious! Where can I find friends like yours?

Ash-can: well, I guess the angst and action are coming now!

Y12blue12: Oooh! Nice of you to join us! And yeah, Kagome is quite the player! Unintentionally of course.

~Mediaminer.org

Inuyashas Kagome; Hinoiri Fighter; Fenikkusu Ice; InusDemoness; Kyana; Sharyil; Spica; Raven Crow; Fasha Youkai; Kitsuni Bi; Sundragon; THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS!

Taiyoukai_Tenshi: 250 is nothing on this site, I saw a fic with over 500 on mm.org! (sob) Man.

powerpuffbarbie: Haha, I guess I am rather mean when it comes to cliffies!

END NOTE!

Yume: Kay, part two will be up sometime soon, unless it hinders me like this one does. . .

CF: NEW SITE FOR FICS!

Yume: Most of you know of the site: A Single Spark, for Kag/sess fics! Please visit! Under the same pen name of course. Oh, and don't forget to visit my xanga for update news, which you can locate on my bio-page on the homepage bar.

CF: Check out our gallery at mediaminer.org, under the same pen name of course. JA! Oh, CF is happy today! Yume actually made CF the vanity mirror! ^^

Yume: Yeah. . .I couldn't resist, she's too darn persuasive!

Ja Ne! ^_~