InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Hate, Comes Love ❯ Birth ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meany Head Lawyer: WELL, tell them you don't own Inuyasha.
ME: FINE!! I don't own Inuyasha, but wouldn't it be AMAZING if I did, characters and concept are owned
by Rumiko Takahashi.
Meany Head Lawyer: Good
ME: BUT…. Akemi, any other OC's and the plot of this story BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME!! HAHAHA
Meany Head Lawyer: Fine, but stop putting me as Meany Head Lawyer, please?
ME: Sure >:)
Stupid Jerky Lawyer: Not much better
ME: Who cares? NOW ON WITH THE STORY!! XD
***************************************************************** **********************************************
Love Loves Hate
`Beautiful,' that was the only thing his mind could comprehend while looking at the small infants face. To him the only thing more beautiful was the raven haired woman holding the baby. Though she was exhausted and her face was covered with sweat, her beauty was rivaled by no others.
“Akemi,” the woman soft voice reached his sensitive ears. Her ocean blue eyes met amber ones.
“Dawn, it fits. It was the time of day she was born and her birth signals the beginning of a whole new time of our lives.”
The child began to stir in her mother's hold. She wasn't an hour old yet her raven hair reached the middle of her back. Folded atop her head was a pair of small silver dog ears that matched her father's. Her eyes peeled open to reveal the most astonishing eyes. They matched her mother's blue around the edges but receding into the middle the color darkened into a brown, and around the pupil they were a brilliant amber. She was perfect in her parent's eyes.
“Inuyasha, why don't you let Shippou and the others in, so they can get acquainted with the newest member of our family.” The beauty said with a smile.
“Sure, but don't move. You got that Kagome?” Inuyasha said as he pushed aside the curtain used for a door. Before the half demon took a step through the door a small kitsume hurried to Kagome's side. Surprised Kagome clutched the infant to her chest. Seeing how apologetic and saddened Shippou looked, she gave him a small smile. The young fox demons face suddenly lightened as he took in the newest arrival. Shippou was followed by Sango, Miroku, their 3 children and Kilala in her kitten form. Miroku patted Inuyasha's back while a tear-stained Sango reached Kagome and the baby.
“So what's her name?” The other mother asked excitedly.
“Akemi” Kagome beamed at her best friend. Sango had helped Kagome through her pregnancy since she had 2 of her own. (AN: Sango had twin girls then a son)
“How beautiful!” Sango clapped her hands together happily. She eyed her daughters as they tried to get a good look at the baby. Her son was in the corner playing a game, Kagome had brought from her own time, with Shippou. Kagome called it Peek-a-Boo. She laughed at her son's shocked face.
“Well done my friend.” Miroku said. ”She's lovely.”
“Lovely doesn't cover it. She's perfect.” The new father beamed.
“Kagome, can I hold Akemi?” Shippou asked, giving her a face that he was sure couldn't be refused.
“Go ahead kid, but after that everyone has to leave. It's been a long day and Kagome needs her rest.” Inuyasha piped in, after hearing the request. Kagome wasn't the only one who needed rest. He had been up all night, haunted by the by the sounds of Kagome's screams. He had refused to sleep, even when Kaede had told him it would be a long while till the actual birth, he stayed by his mate's side until he was shooed out by Rin, Kaede's assistant.
“Here Shippou, watch her head.” Kagome said as she handed her newborn to the kitsume. Shippou studied the small face with wide eyes, causing his adoptive mother to giggle. Soon Akemi began to whimper, which steadily turned into a cry. Shippou looked terrified; he didn't think he hurt her in anyway.
“Shippou, it's natural for newborns to cry.” Kagome said reassuringly. Shippou stood, hugged his adoptive parents, and left with Sango and Miroku. Inuyasha made his way towards his mate. He sat down and cradled her in his lap. They both stared at Akemi lovingly, but Kagome fell asleep within minutes. Inuyasha laughed and set her on her futon, before lying next to her.
`I have a family. I have people who depend on me to provide for them. I promise you, Kagome and Akemi, you will never have to worry about anything. I love you with everything I am and I always will.' Inuyasha thought. He soon joined his family in the realm of dreams.
***************************************************************** **********************************************
WOW Inuyasha's deep.
Well this is my first fan fic so cut me some slack. ;)
OK…..So you're not confused, the pairings are ………. Inu/Kag Mir/San Kog/Aya OC/OC
Good so now we understand each other
Tootles till next time