InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ghostly Believing ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ghostly Believing
Prologue
I lie here wanting to go with them…Why? Why can’t I move on!? I don’t want to be alone here. I died like them, then how come I’m not with them? Is there something holding me back? I look up seeing nothing but red…the color of blood and yet the color of love. I close my eyes realizing that I can do nothing to get to my family, but stay here in the room I died in. I then take a deep sleep…..

I open my eyes…where am I? I sat up seeing that I looked transparent. I got up from the bed seeing that my feet didn’t touch the floor. So instead of walking I floated across the room examining it. It was clean and the sun lightened up the room. Though I ask myself….Where am I? Well, Who am I? I then saw that there was a mirror so I floated to it. I looked at myself, then I close my eyes. I tried to remember anything about myself, but nothing. I opened my eyes again and looked around the house. I notice that instead of opening the doors I could just walk through it. After I looked around…no one was here…but me. I was alone. I went back to my bed lying there. What can I do? I don’t know who I am anymore. I want to know so badly. I had a feeling that this place would unlock my memory. So I wont leave this place no matter what…