InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ghostly Believing ❯ Not Alone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer!: I DON NOT OWN ANY INUYASHA CHARACTERSS!!!! THEY ARE RUMIKO TAKAHASHI’S CHARACTERSSS!!!!! So yeah thank you for reading =3
--------------------

Ghostly Believing
Chapter One: Not Alone

It’s been 14 years. 14 long years in this lonesome house. Being the only one here isn’t much fun. I found out that there was some people who were selling my house, but no one ever bought it. It was always just too much money or not what they were looking for. For once I wish that just one family would live here, not just me. I hate being alone. It makes me sad just looking at the window seeing people with other people walking around while I’m in this house alone waiting for someone.

I sighed as I stared at the window. I found out that I was a ghost 10 years ago. I found that out when I looked in the attic, there wasn’t much stuff there but spiritual books or whatever, so here I am floating instead of walking, as a dead ghost who wont go to the other world. The thing is I have no memory of dying, or who I was when I was alive. I thought so much of it trying to remember, but nothing is there. I read some of the books, reading that there was some ghost who would not remember anything until they find someone who could help them. So I’m guessing if I find someone who can help me I could remember who I am and finally move on! But that isn’t happening since there’s no one I can talk to. I floated back to my bed staring at the ceiling.

“Please Come in! You’re just in time you guys are first one today to look at the house.” I opened my eyes hearing a voice. I then went through the door and floated downstairs seeing a family coming in. There was more then the others that looked at the house from before. I looked at them and listen. “Oh wow this place looks beautiful!” A women with black hair said with a smiling face. The sales man nodded, “Oh yes it is! You would be the first to buy this special place!” The women nodded, “What do you think honey?” I then looked at a man with long sliver hair in a high pony tail, he nodded, “Yes perfect for our large family right boys!?” he turned to two other boys standing by the door looking around the house. They had silver hair also, but one had a moon on his forehead and the other had, doggie ears on his head? I stared at them waiting for their answer.

“Feh, just as long we have somewhere to live.” The boy with dog ears answered. The other didn’t say anything but nod. “How ‘bout you Shippo?” the women ask someone. I was confuse, who else was there? I then saw a small child climb on her shoulder. “wah?” I said quietly to myself. “Sure!” he answered. I smiled, YES! Finally there was people to live here! I wouldn’t be alone anymore!. The sales man nodded, “Awesome! Your family have would have one of the best houses here!” The boy with dog ears stepped forward to the salesman, “if this house is one of the best how come no one else bought it yet? Wasn’t this house up or a few months? And yet we’re the only one who bought it.” The salesman laughed nervously and sighed, “Yes I know, it’s all because of how much it coast, or it isn’t the type of house they thought it would be.” They nodded. “Well then, we’ll take it. Right boys?” the women ask looking at them. They nodded, and I smiled. I’m not alone now. “Okay then, We’ll be back with our things in a few hours.” The one with the long pony tail said. The salesman nodded and before they went off they walked into the living room and talked. I was still smiling and then went back up. A few minutes later I heard the door close and I lied on my bed waiting for them, as so I fell asleep.

“Argh damn it why do I have to put all the heavy things upstairs!?” a voice yelled out. “oh come on Inuyasha work your arms and legs! WORK IT NOW!!!!” a younger voice yelled out. “Arrrghh SHIPPO SHUT UP!!” I opened my eyes by the noise and sat up from my bed and poke my head threw the door, and right there walking up the stairs was someone holding three large boxes.. I then saw the little kid climb on the top of the boxes and laughed. I giggled at the sight, but then I saw the kid stiffen and turned around…looking right at me. I blinked confuse, can he see me? I let my hand through the door and waved at him. He looked scared when he looked at me. “Whoa!!” he yelled out. He then jumped off the boxes letting the boxes tip, then falling out of the boys arms, “SHIPPO!!!!” he yelled out. I’m guessing the little boys name is Shippo. When he jumped off the boxes he ignored the boy yelling, and ran towards me staring at me.

I then went back into my room. I put my ear to the door careful not to go through it. “SHIPPO WHY’D YOU DO THAT FOR!” the boy yelled. “But….but I thought I just saw someone’s head through that door there!” Shippo yelled out. “You’re just imagining it!” I poke my head though the door again seeing the two walking to the room across.

A few hours later they all had everything set in the house, and when they went into my room I hid so they wouldn’t see me, well if they could see me at all. Inuyasha was the name of the boy with the doggie ears and who took my bedroom. And his Half brother Sesshomaru across mine. Next door was Shippo and downstairs was their parents. Right now they were downstairs eating dinner. I stayed up here not wanting to scare them. I then heard the door open. I look at it seeing Shippo walking in, instead of Inuyasha. I floated up above him so he wouldn’t see me. He looked around the room, was he snooping on Inuyashas’ things? “Hello? I know you’re in here I saw you!” he yelled out quietly. I raise an eyebrow, was he talking about me.

I then floated in front of him and smiled, “Hiya” I said. “AH!” he stepped back staring at me, and I don’t think he blinked after a minute. He then pointed at me and stuttering. “Yo-you-your…a….G-” I covered his mouth before he finish. “Shhh.” I shush him. He just blinked. I was still smiling as I removed my hand from his mouth. “ Uhhh you’re a ghost..” he whispered. I nodded. “I guess so. Nice to meet you!” I greeted him taking my hand out. He just stared at my hand at first then grabbed mine, but then let go, “Cold! Your hand is freezing!” he told me. I looked at my hand, “Really? “ he nodded, but took my hand again and shook it, and smiled at me. “Nice to meet you too! I’m Shippo! I’m a fox demon!” I giggled, “Well I’m…uh I’m…ummm” I didn’t know what to call myself I haven’t really thought about it. My name was gone in my mind. “What’s wrong?” he asked me. “I…well I don’t remember my name.” I answered. “Oh well it’s okay! It’ll come back to you I just know it!” I smiled, “I guess, but It never did after my 14 years here.” he looked at me sadly. “Oh. But it will!” I giggled, “Well okay maybe it will.” he nodded. “Well then lets be friends!” he told me jumping up and down. “Sure!” I agreed.

After an hour playing with Shippo, I heard the door open. We turned our head to the door, I then hid in the closet, not wanting to scare whoever walked in and listened. “Shippo what are you doing in my room!?” I heard Inuyasha yell. I felt so guilty, I didn’t mean to get Shippo in trouble, I just hope he understands why I had to hide. I then heard Shippo humph, “It’s my house too I can be anywhere I want! Blehhh” I giggled quietly at his response.
“Still this is my room! You have your own room to play in not mine!.” Inuyasha yelled at him. I then stuck my head out the closet seeing Inuyasha facing away from me. I stared at the scene in front of me. “Can we just switch rooms?” Shippo ask. I saw Inuyasha shook his head. “No way! I just fix this place and yours I’m not going to switch rooms with you after the hard work I just did getting my place comfortable!” he answered. Shippo pouted, “fine! Be that way.” He looked at me sadly, then back at Inuyasha, and took out his tongue, then left. I frowned, I had fun being with Shippo, but oh well maybe next time huh?

I then heard Inuyasha sigh, and turned his head towards me, I went back inside the closet before he could see me and waited. “What the heck was he looking at? Oh well.” I heard him say. The bed creaked, so he must be sitting on it. “11:21 ? Nothing to do, so I guess I’ll just sleep….” I heard him say, then he yawned. “Yeah I’ll do that with all the work I had to do. Sesshomaru didn’t even do anything. Stupid brother…” he yawned again, and everything became quiet but his breathing. I went out of the closet and floated above his sleeping form on the bed. I stared at him, his eyes close his breathing at a rhythm, and his snoring a bit loud. I looked at his expression, there was something weird about it. It didn’t really look peaceful, it looked frustrated, and sad?

I then notice him shiver a bit, I looked at the window seeing it was open a little bit, Shippo told me that he was really hot so I opened the window a bit. I floated to the window and closed it shut and locked it. I grabbed his bright red covers and set it right below his neck. He stopped shivering and breathed in for awhile then breath out. I again stared at his face, then reached out my hand to his cheek. Just as I was about to feel his warm cheek his eyes opened slowly. He stared at me and I stared at him my eyes wide. “K….” he said and close his sleepy eyes again. He snuggled his blanket and to his fluffy pillow, as I giggled quietly not wanting to wake him again. He turned facing the wall and I smiled, then went into Shippos’ room. I saw him spread on his bed. I laughed at the sight. I pulled his blankets on him, and kissed his forehead. He shivered as I did so. I smiled sadly watching him twist and turn to find a perfect spot to relax.

When he finally stopped I went back into my room (Inuyashas room). For some reason I felt attach to him, maybe it was ‘cause he was now living in my house, having my room his. I again floated to him, and again took my hand out to touch his cheek. As I did so he stiffen. I took my hand off not wanting him to wake up again, but for a weird reason I couldn’t remove it. I then saw his hand on mine. His hand was warm… “So…cold…” he mumbled. I tried to let my hand pass though his, but it didn’t. Why couldn’t it? I tried to brake free from his grip but he was too strong. “Don’t…. “ he whispered. “Ka….” I raise an eye brow what was he dreaming about? His talking in his sleep was kind of creeping me out, and well I’m a ghost! He tighten his grip on my hand and he expression looked sadder. “Where…are you?” he ask. He looked like he was about to cry. I didn’t understand why though, I never thought that someone like him would cry. Whatever he was dreaming about must be something very sad. I moved close to him and my lips near his ear. “Don’t worry…I’m here.” I whispered. I parted and looked at him. He smiled and loosen his grip on my hand and I finally had it free. “I miss you…” he whispered again. I stared at him as those were the last words he said. … This Inuyasha is a bit weird…But I think I like him… I smiled as he slept…

Inuyasha’s dream… (His POV too.)
I was alone in this empty dark space…where was I? Then I saw someone in front of me…”Hey! Hey you! Do you know where I am?” I yelled out. Who ever It was didn’t answer. I walked towards the person and saw it was a child. I walked closer. The kid turned, my eyes widen. “K….” I know her….but I can’t say her name, why? She smiled and walked closer to me. She looked up at me when she was finally a few inches. I knelt down to her. She took her arm out and touch my cheek I felt myself stiffen., her hand was so cold why? I then took her hand on my cheek. I didn’t want to let go of hers so I held my grip on . I then felt her hand parting, but I didn’t want that, “don’t…Ka..” I couldn’t finish saying her name as she disappeared from my sight. I stared at the empty spot where she was standing, still holding my own cheek where hers use to be. I felt my eyes water, but I didn’t dare let those tears fall from my eyes. I looked around the empty place. “Where…are you?” I ask, but no answer. I felt alone. As I was about to finally let these tears fall, I heard a voice, “Don’t worry…I’m here.” I smiled as I heard her, and I took my hand off my cheek. “I miss you.” I whispered, then everything went black…

End of Chapter One-
----
A/N: First Inuyasha Ghost Story fanfic on Mediaminer!!! Yayyy xD hehe this was a bit fun to type =] I’ve always wanted to type a ghost story :3 Though I’m sorry that they’re ooc >.< I really haven’t watch or read Inuyasha in a while T__T anyway I’m guessing you already know who the ghost is right? How bout the little girl? No? oh well just read to find out! :D oh and please Review if you liked it thankies. Oh and I’m SOOoooo sorry with my grammar and spelling I’m not so good with it *sighs* but still I hope you like this story.
P.S!!!!! I shall also make fan arts for this story ^^ So I hope you enjoy those when I make one x3