InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ghostly Believing ❯ Meet Ms. Ghost ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


YES FIMALLY CHAPTER 2!!!! Yay: 3 so if you’re reading this thank you for doing so hehe ^^
DISCLAIMER: I DON’T OWN ANYTHINGGG OF THESE CHARACTERS T___T Rumiko T does n u should know that! O.o
---
Ghostly Believing
Chapter 2: Meet Ms. Ghost

I floated around the room, with nothing to do. Inuyasha was still asleep, so I looked around his things. He had a lot of things, a stereo, T.V, DVD player, trophies from being a swordsman. Pictures of him and his family and friends, blah, blah, blah. I looked at him again. He wasn’t talking in his sleep or moaning anymore like a few hours ago. I sighed as I looked at him. What was he dreaming about then? I shook that thought out my mind as I saw something shine around his neck.

“Hmm?” I floated above him and saw half a sphere on a silver chain around his neck. It looked familiar, somehow. I stared at it, why was it only half? My other thoughts were interrupted as I heard him groaned. I looked up at his face seeing his eyes fluttering open, my eyes widen, but before he was fully awake I floated as fast as I can into Shippos’ room.

“HI! Morning! How are you?” Shippo ask me. I giggled, “Morning to you too Shippo. And I’m good you?” I greeted him. He smiled. “I’m alright! I had the best dream! I don’t remember it much but I know there was a lollipop in it!” I giggled as he answered me. “So do you wanna play?” he asked me. I nodded, and he grabbed my ghostly hand towards his closet. The door then opened and I hid inside the closet.
“Shippo? I heard you talking, are you okay?” I heard his foster mother ask him (though he was Inuyasha’s real mom and Sesshomaru’s step mom.) “I’m okay! Just talking to myself.” I heard Shippo answer. Then I heard the door close and I got out the closet. Shippo looked at me. “It’s okay I won’t tell anymore about you.” I nodded and smiled at him. He then walked towards his closet and took out a 100 piece puzzle…

Inuyasha’s POV
I opened my eyes slowly, Ehh wait what? Who was that? I blinked, and no one was there. I sat up confuse, but then I remembered part of my dream. Why now do I dream about her? It’s been 16 years since I seen her, and after 4 years she left I tried to forget her, which was pretty hard to do. Though I didn’t forget her just thought less of her as I did. But now I have a dream of her as a 5 year old holding my cheek and disappearing. Weird.

I sighed as I thought of that dream, why did I have it? I grabbed hold of my necklace and close my eyes. I remember that day when I got it. Ever since she put it on me I never took it off, okay maybe I did once just to adjust the chain to make it longer, then after that day I never took it off, promise! This necklace was the only thing I had of her before she left. I got up shaking the thought of my long lost friend, and got dress.

As I was about to go downstairs I heard Shippos’ voice. “It’s okay I won’t tell anyone about you.” I raise an eyebrow, what the hell was he talking about, and more importantly who was he taking to? I rolled my eyes not caring about the runt and went downstairs for breakfast. When I got down my mom was already eating while my father was watching T.V. and Sesshomaru walking out the door. I went into the kitchen grabbing a plate and some food. I sat at the counter and began eating. I finish a few minutes later and looked at my mom.

“Hey Mom, I heard Shippo talking to himself-” “Oh yes, so did I. It’s a bit strange, having an imaginary friend at his age, but he’s just lonely, he’ll stop once he makes real friends.” she cut me off before I finish my sentence. I nodded, “Okay…what ever. Anyway Miroku and Sango are going to visit later.” I told her. She smiled and nodded, “Okay well your father and I have to get to work; I hope you guys don’t mind watching Shippo.” She told me as she got up putting her plate and mine into the sink and washing it. I nodded as she finish. “Okay well I’ll see you guys later! Lets go honey!” she kiss my head and my father and her walked out the door.

I stretched as I heard them drove off. I then walked back up, I stopped as I heard Shippo talking, and “Yay we finish it!” I raise an eyebrow, what did he mean by us? I shook my eyes remember what my mom said, “It’s just his imaginary friend…” I told myself walking into my room.

Ghost POV
I smiled as Shippo jumped up a down happy finishing the puzzle. I then told him I had to go out for a while I floated to my room as he nodded. I freeze as I saw Inuyasha lying on the bed with his eyes close, but he wasn’t asleep I could tell by his breathing…eh that and he wasn’t snoring. I went to him eyeing him if he opened his eyes. As I was just a few inches away from him I stared…There was something about Inuyasha. I don’t know what but I felt like I’ve known him somewhere before. I frowned as I stared at his face. “Inuyasha….” I thought…..out loud. My eyes widen as I said his name. I looked at him and just as I was about to float away his eyes open... Staring right at me.

Our eyes met, his golden eyes staring at my transparent pale eyes. His eyes widen and his mouth opened, but no words came out of it. So this answered my question that he can see me. He then blinked and that was my cue to get lost! And so I did, I went back into Shippos room finding him watching T.V. I sighed and sat down, hoping that I didn’t scare Inuyasha.

Inuyasha’s POV
I know I just saw someone right there in front of me! Just a few minutes ago a girl was staring right at me! Right? Or was that my imagination? What the hell! Why would I think of a girl at this time? I sighed, whoever it was, looked familiar. I then shook the though of that girl away, thinking it was just my imagination. Even if I did see some one right there what would I do? If I told anyone about it, they’ll just think I’m crazy.

Ding Dong...I heard out doorbell ring. I stood here for awhile before I went back down to get the door…
DINOG DONG! The doorbell rang again… I got up and started going down the stairs...
DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG!!!! It rang again and again and again and again. I was finally at the door and sung it open, seeing Miroku about to press our doorbell again and Sango just shaking her head.
“WOULD YOU GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!?” I yelled at Miroku. He laughed nervously.
“Ha-ha sorry.” He apologizes. I glared at him. I let the two in, and they gawked at the house. I rolled my eyes as they looked around the place.
“This house is HUDGE!” Miroku yelled out, and then his voice echoed. Sango just stared at everything. I groaned,
“Inuyasha…this place is bigger then the last house your parents bought!” Sango finally said. I rolled my eyes. Miroku then slapped my back, “I don’t get it your like how old and yet you still stay with your parents, a bit awkward right?” I stared at him,
“They don’t want us to leave the family…Mom thinks that we’ll forget them and never visit. So they’re pretty much forcing us to live here.” I told him. Miroku nodded, “I see.” We then heard someone gasp; we turned and looked at Sango,
“What’s wrong?” I ask. Sango looked at Miroku and me,
“Don’t you scent it?” she asks, “Scents what? Whatever it is, it must be Shippo.” I told her. Sango just shook her head, “Not Shippo’s demon aura, it’s something else.” I just stared at her confuse. Miroku then put his finger on his chin.

“She’s right I scents it to…It’s not a demon aura, it’s a spiritual kind.” Miroku told us. “Maybe I can send it to the other side.” Miroku said going up the stairs, Sango and I followed. Miroku knew this spiritual whatever stuff, ‘because he came from a long line of monks in his family. We then stopped right in front of…Shippos’ room.
“I scent the true aura here.” He said. My eyes widen, “Shippos’ room?” I blinked confuse, “Well we did here him talking to himself a few hours ago.” I told them, Sango and Miroku looked at me. Just as we were about to open the door it swung open, with Shippo standing there, “Miroku, Sango! HI!” he greeted them. Sango kneeled down to him, “Shippo do you know anything about ghost?” Shippo shook his head, “nope!” he lied. I could tell…I’m a hanyou after all, and I could tell if someone’s lying or telling the truth no matter how perfect the lie is. He then walked past us to the bathroom.

“Okay…in we go.” Miroku said walking in the room, Sango and I then went in after. We looked around the room, “How weird…” I heard Miroku say, “What is it?” I ask. “The aura it disappeared, but not fully, just in this room.” He answered. I sighed, “Yeah well who cares, lets just go, I have some movies in my room.” I told them walking out the room. They followed and we went into my room. I then saw Miroku stand still, “Oi! What’s wrong with you!?” I asked him. Sango and I just stared at him as he looked around my room. “Miroku?” Sango asked.
“It’s here, that aura! It’s all around this room Inuyasha.” He finally talked. My eyes widen as those words came out his mouth. “WHOEVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOUR SELF!” Miroku yelled out, but nothing happen. He sighed, “IF YOU WONT SHOW YOURELF TELL US WHO YOU ARE! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?” he yelled again. We just stood here as nothing happened still…just as he was about to give up we heard a voice… “Hiya!” we looked around where the voice came from, I then turned around and stood still…right in front of me was a transparent girl in front of me…but what surprise me was how she looked…She was that exact girl I saw when I woke up, but she looked more familiar then that time I woke up, like she was someone I knew long time ago.

“You called for me?” she asked floating towards Miroku. I turned my head looking at Miroku and Sango. They were just standing there surprise as I was. Miroku blinked a couple of times and grinned…Oh no, not that. “My, my what a beautiful ghost you are! If you were alive I would ask you to...” BONK! “Idiot” I whispered as Miroku lost conscience. Sango was rubbing her hand, while muttering to herself.
“Oh ouch that must hurt…but what would I know I can’t really feel anything.” We heard the ghost say giggling. We looked at her, “You’re…a ghost…” I heard Sango stutter. The ghost nodded, I walked to her, “Why are you in my room?” I asked her. She then disappeared, but the next thing I knew it her face was an inch away from mine!

Ghost POV
When Inuyasha asked me why I was in my room I got furious! HIS! HA! It was mine first! I then floated to him as fast as I could, our face an inch away from each others, “What do you mean your room it was mine first, just to let you know! You’re the one who moved in here!” I yelled at him. He didn’t say anything, and I examined his face, it was my first time seeing his face this close when he was awake. I then notice that his cheeks were a tint of pink. He was blushing? I ignored that as he stared to talk. “Well you’re dead now! You’re not even supposed to be here!” he yelled back. I rolled my eyes and floated away from him. “Doesn’t matter it’s still my room.” I muttered. “Feh!” I heard him say. The girl then walked towards me, “May I ask you something?” she asked me. I nodded.

“How come you’re still here, why haven’t you rest?” She asked me. I blinked… “I…I don’t know.” I answered sadly. They two just looked at me. No other words said. “Urgh...” The boy on the ground then got up and looked at us, then stared at me. “Ah Ms. Ghost may I ask you about your past?” he asked me. I shook my head. “Why not?” The girl asked. I looked at the three. “I don’t remember my past…nothing at all, who my family was, where I was born, or who I am. All I know is that I live here.” I answered.

Hours later we all got along, Shippo was a bit sad when they found out about me, but got use to it. The two I finally knew, Miroku and Sango. They were fun to be with, but Miroku is a bit of a pervert, almost every 20 minutes he would grope Sango then get knocked out because of it. I giggled a bit when ever they fought. And Inuyasha, well he’s different then seeing him from afar, but knowing that he knows I’m here, I know him much more. He’s very ignorant, selfish, and a jerk! Humph! Also he always calls me Bitch! ARUGH!! He’s so mean! The others just calls me Ms. Ghost I kind like it, it doesn’t really matter since I don’t my real name, but Inuyasha’s name for me, grrr… sometimes I would hit him in a head with one of his phonebooks and those phone books are huge! Since he’s a half-demon it doesn’t hurt him much.

The two left after two hours later, so it left, Shippo, Inuyasha, and I here again, though Shippo fell asleep when we were watching I Am Legend. It was a good movie I was sad when his own family died and when he killed his dog. So since Shippo’s asleep it was just Inuyasha and I in our room. He then eyed me. “What?” I ask. “Why are you here!?” he ask. I rolled my eyes, “This is my room too!” I told him. “Well now it’s mine! GET OUT!” he yelled at me. I floated to him, and I saw him blush again, I giggled in my mind as he stared at me right at my eyes. “No” I whispered. I heard him gulp, then I giggled. “What’s so funny!” he yelled at me. I poked him on his forehead and then moved my face closer to his, and he blushed again.

“Inuyasha…why do you blush whenever I get this close to you?” I whispered. His face redden more. “wha…what are talking about…” he whispered back. I then notice his face getting closer to mine. His breath breathing against my cold transparent skin, “Ka…” he whispered, out lips a few centimeters aways…

We parted as we both heard the entrance door closed, and we heard Inuyasha’s parents talking. We stared at eachother his face reder then before. I bit my ghostly lip, “Um…well night Inuyasha.” I whispered to him. He nodded, “Yeah… night.” He whispered back. I dissapeared to the attic, I guess I’ll be sleeping here for now on, but how would I face Inuyasha the next day. I shook my head, and for some reason I felt different inside of me. Why? ……

Inuyasha’s POV
As I saw her dissappear I felt hot. Argh! Ever since I saw her this has been happening! And whenever she came closer to me I can feel my face burning. I rubbed my face not understanding why I felt this way. I lied down closing my eyes, but before I did I thought I saw her face. I opened my eyes again looking around the room. “Damn…” I whispered, first I think about her then the ghost, then back to her!? What’s going on with me? I held up my necklace staring at it, remembering the days we’ve been together, then the day she had to leave…As those memories came I closed my eyes, my breathing slowing down, then going into a dream I never want to get out of…

End of Chapter Two~
FINISH! Yayyy haha sorry if it sucks T_T but I’ll try to make the next chapter more interesting x]