InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Par-Tay ❯ Miroku Sango, long awaited lemon ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: sorry If this lemon isn't as good as the rest…I'm just out of ideas….

 

~Miroku~Sango~

"Well, looks like most of the guest left…" Sango stated. They had been downstairs talking for hours on end, leaving Koharu out of the whole thing, till she finally gave up and left.

"Yeah… I wonder where Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru are… they said that they'd help me clean up," Miroku shook his head.

"Well I saw Inu go upstairs with Kagome, and Sessy with Rin." Sango told him, and just then it dawned on them what they were most likely doing, or should I say who they were most likely doing <lol>.

Sango looked away from Miroku, her face was bright red with embarrassment, yet, he hadn't tried anything all night. He had actually been quite a gentleman. She looked over in his direction quickly, hoping he would notice, but he did. He cupped her face in his hands and his lips melted into hers. They savored the time alone, anything they did would down here, no body would know, <but then again there's those demons censes, that say, they did something, damn those little demons, and their censes too! lol>.

Sango parted her lips, wanting to feel his tongue against hers. "Fuck me Miroku!" Sango moaned. Miroku slapped himself, but didn't wake up. How many times had he dreamed of this? Many, many times I tell you.

His eyes widened in shock, "Anything you wish Sango, dear!" Miroku licked his lips.

He pulled at the zipper on her back, until it finally obeyed and slid down, letting her costume fall apart. Next, she took off his coat and shirt, throwing them to the side. He slid the material down her body until it fell to the ground. Next Sango unzipped his pants, tugging them down all they way. She looked up from her position, to find the reason she was having so much trouble pulling them down.

"Sango are you sure you want to do it right here?" Miroku asked.

"Do you have a better couch?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Miroku said, taking her hand and running into the next room with it. He threw he down on couch, she bounced softly on it, her breast going along with the dance too. Miroku peeled away a part of the material blocking her breast, to suck on the soft peach like skin. He pushed the material down more, exposing more skin to his mouth. He quickly unhooked her bra, latching on to one of her nipples, sucking and caressing them with his tongue. He place open mouth kisses along her collarbone, wanting to make her gasp and moan for him.

She slid off her underwear and his boxers. "Miroku!" A moan erupted from her throat at the feel of his hardness digging into her thigh. She slithered out from under him, making him fall into the couch. She rolled him over so that he was on lying on his back, and positioned herself on top of his member.

"Sango this is going to hurt," Miroku told her.

"I know." She said quietly.

"And let me just tell you I wouldn't do this unless I loved you," Miroku continued.

"I know." She kissed him on the fore head. Slowly she let herself down, and she could feel herself being filled. She decided to go down a little faster, and plunged down onto him, crying out as he struck her hymen, but not stopping. She thrust down and up, him coming up to meet her every desire. They felt the heat in their bodies build up; Sango gripped Miroku tightly around the shoulders as she went down for another thrust.

Miroku gripped her hips and helped her to go faster. "F-faster Miroku!" she pleaded. He thrust up into her as she came down going deeper inside her. "Mir-Miroku!", That was it for Sango, she climaxed the thrust after. Miroku felt her tighten around his dick like she was trying to make him climax with her and it worked. He couldn't even move around inside her and her walls tightening and loosening around him was a feeling he never wanted to forget. It felt so good to be inside her. "Sango!" he yelled as he cummed too.

Sango fell on top of Miroku, and Miroku rapped his arms around her. "Sango?" He asked.

"Hmm?" she mumbled.

He flipped her over so he could be on top and started to draw circles on her skin, "can we go again?" he asked, the circles he was drawing now moving closer to the beautiful hills on her chest. Sango gasped, him touching her breast just felt so good. Squirmed underneath him, "Miroku, st-stop" she moaned.

"are you sure you want me too? Cause you sure don't sound like it." He smirked at her. "So, can we go again or not?" he asked.

Sango blushed at the thought, but she felt like she needed him right now, and that was a feeling she couldn't push away. She shook her head no, but couldn't prevent the words that came from her mouth, "YESSS" she screamed. He smiled and brought her legs up around his waist. He moved himself closer to her until the tip was tickling her entrance. "are you sure?" He laughed.

"MIROKU!" she growled at him, "Yes!" she said.

Miroku grinned as she tightened her legs around him, trying to make him come closer and go back inside. He had to admit it was quite inviting, but shouldn't he tease her first? "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!" she hissed.

"Oh nothing Sango dear," he rubbed against her entrance, getting a feel of how wet she was by it. Sango put her arms around his neck and came up to kiss him while bringing him down a little, "OHhhh!" Miroku groaned as Sango pushed her body up to his and he was once again inside her.

"Move!" She ordered while digging her heals into his ass. He complied, rocking his body in sync with hers at a speed that they both agreed on *fuck teasing her, this is better!* he grinned. He moved her hands from his neck to above her head where he held them in place and nibbled on her ear letting his breath caress her skin and tickle her.

"Miroku!" She whined.

"Shhh," he put her hands together so he could hold them with one of his while the other one went to bring her legs up to her chest. "Ahhh! Miroku!" She could feel the change from the different position. He now was going deeper inside her. "Do you like doing it this way?" he asked her seductively., "If you don't I know a couple more."

"what!" She gasped. He smiled and pulled her up into his lap, now sitting up, and letting her legs fall around his waist. He put his arms around her and carried her over to wall, trapping her between it and himself. "what are you doing?" she asked.

"Just trying to figure out which position you like best." He smiled grabbing her hips and making them come forward while he thrust in. "Ohh" She screamed. He could tell she liked this one, but wanted to try anther with her too. *maybe I'll let her climax first?* he thought to himself. He moved his head down her body a little so he could suck on her soft skin and the two little nubs that beaded up when he licked and sucked at them. He swirled his tongue around one while tweaking the other with his thumb and index finger. Sango was moaning and mumbling incoherent words and arching into him as best as she could against the wall.

He switched after a while, making the other one just as hard. She had her arms on his shoulders and was arched into him so that her stomach touched his chest. Her head was thrown back against the wall."Mir-Mi-Miroku, fa-f-fas-faster!" She didn't seem to be able to talk right. Miroku was practically laughing at her weakness, but knew better than that to actually do so out loud.

He pushed himself inside her faster and faster, it obviously pleasing her by sounds she was emitting. She gasped loudly before feeling the pressure that had built up inside her released. She threw her head back and yelled out his name. Miroku was coming fast too, but he wanted to do something else before he succumbed to his own climax.

He held her to him while moving her to the ground she could lay down. He pushed her legs up over his shoulders and pushed down on her so that they were by her side while his chest was to hers. Once again he thrust inside her, "Ooooo" she moaned. He kept going again and again when and making her wet again when she thought she couldn't go anymore.

"You like that?" He asked.

She shook her head, once again trying to deny something, but instead her voice denied her, "YESS". He smiled, "good, after this we might have another tow or three just to let you know." He stated, smirking all the while. She glared at him, but her facial expression suddenly changed to that of a silent moan, thowing her head back as he went really far inside her, hitting her womb.

"You know you can't be mad at me for long!" He laughed. She tried glaring at him again, but her mind was trying to mold it into something else. She tried to keep glaring at him, but it only ended up in her moaning his name out and yelling to the heavens. Once again her body began to contract around his member. He tried to hold it in for just a little longer, but knew it wouldn't wait. "Sango!" He called her name out as he climaxed too.

For a little they laid there, both recovering from the after shocks this time. Miroku still recovered first, "Damn Sango, I could do this forever!" he told her. She blushed, "I don't thing I could." She said. "Oh, but you will!" He laughed. "And what do you mean by that!" She growled. "Oh nothing" he hushed her. He slid out of her so he could once again position her.

He moved her legs so that she was practically doing the splits, and used his knees to hold them down while thrusting in. She was unable to thrust back into him which pissed her off, but she couldn't really do anything. There was so much pleasure in it she felt like she couldn't move. Miroku trailed his hands over her chest and arms, making her skin feel like it was on fire from the light contact.

She shivered slightly and moaned. "do you like this Sango!" Miroku smiled. "Yess!" This time she didn't wanna deny it, even if this wasn't her favorite position; she liked having more control. Miroku started to suck on the skin around her neck, making her groan more and arch into him. She put her hands around his dick, still letting it slide into her, but making Miroku come faster.

"Oh, Damn!" Miroku cursed, he wanted her to climax first again, but didn't know if he could last. He brought his head further down to suck on her breast, knowing that really made her hott. "D-don't!" she yelled, sounding more like she wanted to say, ` don't stop!'

Miroku swirled his tongue around her nipple. She moaned and arched up more into him, having a harder time holding on to him at the same time. Her fingers slipped off the his dick because her sex was dripping off from it. She shut her eyes tight as she felt anther release coming. She opened her mouth to let the moan come out, it sounding more like a howl of pleasure though. Miroku came not too long after, doing the same thing as Sango.

Miroku slid out of her making her moan again, and then lifted her up and put her on the couch. Snuggling up on it with her.

"Mmm, I love you Sango!" Miroku moaned.

"I love you too!" Sango groaned before falling asleep; she just couldn't hold out her first time. Not that it wasn't expected, Miroku seemed to just be able to go on forever.

AWWW, Miroku the one that actually owns the house, doesn't even get a bed…lol

A/N: so that is my story! Please Review; I would very much appreciate it! I hope you guys liked my lemony story! This I think is my first one shot…. very long let me tell ya (at least I think so)! Took me like three days to write all this! But then again, its not like I did it non-stop those three days, lol! Well I'm sleepy so I'm gonna go to bed! Good night, morning, afternoon, to you all, whatever time it is where you live! Hope you liked the story! Please read more of mine! (^_^)