InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Par-Tay ❯ Hey! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey! Please read or skim? I don't care just please check it out plz!

 

 

Oh yeah and hey, I forgot who told me that they didn't remember inu yasha ever rejecting Kikyo, but I wanted to tell them something, whether or not they're still reading it.

 

No Inu Yasha has never rejected her, but a Inu Kag fan like me can dream right? Lol I really hate her to much to make Inu Yasha drool over that bitch! ^_^ sorry to those of you who like that skanky whore! =P lol

 

 

 

I've just read over all of my reviews…and let me tell you, I LOVE THEM! Thank you all for the reviews! For those of you who said you wanted me to do something with the other couples, I will. I'm going to write another chapter or two depending on what you think ok!

 

Oh yeah, and I decide, I hmmm am not so sure about the sequel…but I'm sure it would be fun to make another one shot! Of course if you guys want, I could put more lemons and limes in it, even between people from different animes if I know them.

 

Here is a list of the animes I've watched: (the first four I've watched more, so I think I'd be able to make those chars more in character)

 

InuYasha

Rurouni Kenshin (sowwy if I spelled this wrong, lol)

Dragonball/Z/GT

Yu Yu hakasho

Yu Gi Yo (I have watched this one a lot! In fact every weekend, but do you think its right to make lemons out? You decide)

Shaman King

One Piece

Sailor Moon

Fake

Marmalade Boy

Cowboy Bebop

Digimon (but I don't know if it would be a good idea to make lemons with that one…its too kiddy, unless you want it O.o o.O)

Fatal Furry

Techi Muyo

 

And that's all~~ Thank you all for reading this!