InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Tree ❯ Going to the party? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Halloween Tree

Disclaimer: I’ll own Inuyasha when “The Grim adventures with Billy and Mandy” become boring.

Sorry, I kept deleting and re-adding this chapter. I don’t like how the text is, I hope you don’t mind.

Second chapter!

Hope this chapter doesn’t offend anyone.
--

“Look at all these posters!”
“Yeah, they’re all over my street!”
“Do you think we should go to this party?”
“Hell yeah! I bet there will be a bunch of hot chicks there in awesome costumes!”
“Dude, I’m gay remember?”
“Oh yeah...Well maybe there will be a lot of…uh. Hot…guys there?”
“Oh man, that’s true; this is going to be the party of the year!”

As the morning went on, more and more people seemed to notice all the posters posted on every single pole in their neighbor hood. It seemed like thousands had been posted, and people wondered how someone could have done this in one night, for people who lived farther away from this neighborhood had also been getting the posters on their poles.
Kagome, who had witnessed one of the first ones get posted up, thought nothing of it, but only thought about the man with the beautiful golden sunset eyes who had hammered it into the pole.

:]


I looked at my Halloween costume. Was I actually going to wear that?
Am I going to go to the Halloween party?

Kikyo had already seen the posters, and said that she was willing to go because she had nothing better to do. Plus, her shift was not on that day.
Well, I didn’t want to go trick or treating by myself, what was the fun in that?
Even if it was with Kikyo, it wasn’t alone, even though Kikyo sometimes make it feel as if it was that way.
I sighed. I think I’m going to go to that party.
I heard a honk outside and it was my older sister, waiting for me to come outside. I quickly put my shoes on and looked at myself in the mirror. I had the clothes that I picked yesterday on, and my thick glasses with my hair in a low pony tail. I straightened out my clothes as much as I could and ran downstairs, kissed my mother and brother goodbye, and walked out the door.
Kikyo was sitting there in the car, waiting impatiently for her younger sibling to hurry up. I got into the car and put my seat belt on, and turned to look at the window.
“Little sister, are you going to wear the costume I bought for you?” Kikyo asked, not looking away from the street as she started driving the car in the direction towards the school. I looked at her.
“Well you see Kikyo. I don’t really know if I ca-“
“You will, because I bought it for you, wont you? I bought it so you wouldn’t embarrass me like you do all the time, if you’d rather stay home than trick or treat, that’s up to you, but don’t come out of the house with those clothes on, I already get enough embarrassment at school.” She paused for a moment “And by the way we are going to the Halloween party. “
“Do you even know where it is?” I asked.
Kikyo looked over at me angrily. “Of course I know where it is!”
I sighed, no she didn’t. How were they supposed to get there if they didn’t know where the party took place? Maybe I’ll ask someone in school for the directions.

:]


They rode in silence until they got to the school. Kikyo rudely told Kagome to get out and get lost, and so Kagome did. She walked to her first period class and sat down in a random seat, even though the bell had yet to ring and wasn’t going to until five minutes later. She started to do some extra credit and some other things from other classes until the bell had finally rang, and kids started to file the class room. Kagome put her hood over her head so that no one could see her face, but already she could hear the laughter and the snickers, and feel the pointing fingers towards her back and front.

“Hey, Kagome, was it?” asked a female voice from above her. Kagome looked up.
It was a beautiful girl staring down at Kagome with a small questioning smile.
“Yeah, that’s me. What do you want?” Kagome winced, not meaning for it to come out so mean.
The girl smiled none the less.
“Hi, I’m Sango. I was wondering if I could sit by you today?” The girl Sango asked, already half way sitting down in the seat as if telling her she wasn’t going to take no as a answer.
Kagome nodded her head, and watched as she sat down and put the back pack that she was carrying down beside her. She then looked up at Kagome, giving her a small smile.
Kagome just gave her a weird look.
The late bell rang and everyone was in their seats, waiting to see what the teacher was going to teach today. Kagome looked back at the window, but then a second later heard rustling noises beside her and turned to look at Sango again with curiosity. The next moment, a piece of paper flew into her face, and it took all Kagome’s will power to not yell at the girl next to her. Instead, she looked down at the paper. It read:

Hey Kagome, How old are you and when were you born?
I’m sixteen, and my birthday is on January 15th.

Kagome turned to look at the girl, and could tell she had a crazy look on her face by the way Sango laughed quietly. Kagome sighed and got a pen out.

I’m fifteen; I’m turning sixteen on Halloween.

Kagome tossed the paper to Sango, glad when it hit her directly on the forehead and laughed a little bit, but not enough for anyone to see, or hear.
She watched Sango read the note, wondering why her eyes widened as she read it. She scribbled something down, and tossed the paper back to Kagome, only hitting her in the arm.


Wow, your birthday is tomorrow AND on Halloween? That is so awesome! What are you doing for your b-day?
Kagome wrote:

Actually I’m not doing anything except going to that Halloween party. I’m sure you’ve heard of it. The posters are all over town. By the way, do you know where the mansion is?
Kagome threw it back, hitting Sango in her stomach. Sango read it and her eyes widened again. She wrote something down and threw it to Kagome, hitting her on top of her head.


You mean you don’t know where the mansion is? It’s the creepiest place ever to go! There is a legend about it to, that I will tell you about later. Would you like to come to the party with me? I will show you where it is located.



Sango threw the paper with all her might to Kagome, missing her completely as it ricocheted off a student’s desk and hit the teacher on the back of the head. Everyone snickered, but the teacher didn’t seem to notice as he kept teaching things on the white board. Sango blushed, and Kagome even shared a laugh. Sango looked at Kagome, giving her a look telling her that they would finish this conversation after class.
-About an hour later-
The bell had finally rung for first period to be over, and every one started to leave the class as they made their way to their second period. Kagome walked out of the class and into the hallway, waiting for Sango to come out. When she did, she had a piece of paper in her hand, probably the one she accidently threw at the teacher. Kagome gently smiled.
Sango handed the paper to Kagome, and Kagome read it.
When Kagome looked back up, she was able to see how Sango looked. She had long straight hair that went down to her stomach; it was out and looked really silky. She had deep brown eyes and had a little bit of eye liner on. She wore a pink shirt that had in black letters “Hold my purse as I beat up your boyfriend” and she had on black skinny jeans with flip flops.
“How are you going to show me where it is?” Kagome asked, now seriously wondering why this girl would even talk to her.
“Well you’re going to invite me over to your house silly, or are you not a loud to do that?”
“Oh, uh, of course you can um, can over. I mean, um, if you want to you can, that is…” Kagome twiddled her fingers around each other, looking down nervously.
Sango laughed. “Ok, can I have your address?” `
Kagome looked up under her thick glasses, trying to remember her new address. She then got out a piece of paper and wrote down her address and handed it to Sango.
“So are you coming over tomorrow?” Kagome asked, a little shyly.
“Yeah, that would be great. You do have a Halloween costume, don’t you?” Sango asked. Kagome nodded.
“Great, so I’ll be over sometime after school tomorrow.”
They both started walking to their next class, and soon figured out that they had all their classes together.
The next class way History, and Kagome was pretty good at this class. Well, she was good at all the other classes too, but she liked this one the most. She was so intrigued with the things that happened so long ago, and hoped that, like the saying goes, history wouldn’t repeat itself, because some really horrible things happened back then, but also a lot of great things, to.
As they walked in, they were greeted by Miroku, Sango’s best friend.
“Hello my dear beautiful Sango, it’s so lovely you could join me in history today.” He said, smiling charmingly.
Sango smiled “Hey Miroku. I would like you to meet Kagome, my new friend.” Sango said, pointing to Kagome.
“Hello, nice to meet you miss Kagome.” Miroku winked towards her, and Kagome blushed, smiling a little bit.
“Hello Miroku.” She said, with a little wave.
The bell rang, and the three sat together in the middle of the class.
“Let us welcome Kagome back to her second day of school! Woo hoo!”The perky history teacher said with red hair.
“Welcome back, Kagome.” Some of the kids murmured.
Kagome just looked down.
“Well let’s go back to the Aztec people…”

:]


Kagome was lying on her bed, thinking about tomorrow and barely keeping her excited emotions for when Sango came over. She hadn’t had anybody come over in such a long time, it felt so refreshing! It was like a new bundle of fresh air.
She felt like calling her boyfriend, because she hadn’t talked to him since she had left her old school. She got her phone that was at the end of her bed and dialed her boyfriend’s number. She waited and waited, but he never answered, and then it went to voice mail.
“Hey what’s up this is Hojo.”
“And Kagome!”
“And we’re not here at the moment.”
“So you should call us back!”
“Bye!”
They both said at the same time. Kagome smiled, and then frowned.
Where was he?
She missed him so much. His kind smile, holding hands, walking in the park, going to WacDonalds,
The only weird part though was…
They never kissed.
They had been going out for what, two years now? What was the problem here?
Kagome, being a brave girl at that time, had tried to give him the little hints that she had wanted to share her first kiss with him, but he never acknowledged her, or just plain out right ignored her.
It really hurt.
She had even tried to move onto him once at a movie theatre. He saw, and knew what she was doing, but instead of taking the action she had wanted, he had pointed to the movie and whispered,
‘Shh, don’t ruin the movie!’
Kagome sighed and rolled over on her bed to look up at the ceiling.
Was she that ugly? Did she smell? Was it bad breath? Did she have acne all over her face?
Kagome touched her face. Nope, smooth as a babies bottom.
Then why did he reject her?
…His own girlfriend?
Kagome sighed for the tenth time that night, and decided to go to bed before she confused herself, and gave herself a headache.

:]
-Somewhere not that far from Kagome-
Ring ring! Ring ring!
“Are you going to answer that, baby?” A women’s voice said, slightly out of breath.
“Now why would I answer the phone when we are in the middle of love making?”
“Aww baby you’re too sweet, I love you.”
“I love you too, now give daddy some sugar.”
“With pleasure.”

:]


xD “Now give daddy some sugar.” Ha ha.



I have so much planned out for this story,
That I have no idea where I’m going.
But yeah, thanks for reading!
Please R&R.
Random Fact:
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient in waking you up in the morning.