InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Tree ❯ We're off to the Halloween party. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Halloween Tree

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I’ll own Inuyasha when I become three kajillion pounds (Which will hopefully never happen since that’s not even a real number).




**********

It was the middle of the day, and Kagome had been having a quiet, non teasing day at school. it was lunch so Kagome decided to walk around for a while, since she never brought a lunch.
Why were the kids being so nice to her today though? She didn’t know why this was, but for some reason, she liked it better this way. Little did she know though, this was all Sango’s and Miroku’s doing.


-Flashback, yesterday after school.-
I have to do this fast’
Sango ran into the principles office, looking back into the main room to see if anyone saw her sneak her way in here. Seeing Miroku talking to their grade level principle, Sango smiled, and went on to finish her objective. She looked over at the principles desk, and saw the speaker phone that was connected to all of the classes and hallways in this school. Making sure her voice camouflage was on, she pressed the intercom.
“All students, all students” She started slowly, liking the voice she made in the intercom, for it was deep and scary sounding.
“This is the King of death” Wow, the King of Death? That was beautiful. Sarcasm added..
“If you mess with Kagome Higurashi, I will personally chop your balls off and chew them then feed them to my dogs.” She then inserted a very, evil laugh.
“But if you don’t have any…You shall be fed to my dog’s whole, and I will rape your soulless bodies.” Sango whispered. Then she made this long wheezing noise as if someone was choking, and let go of the intercom button.
Sango looked around to the main room again and looked to see if the principle was coming in any time soon, but it seemed like Miroku kept him pretty busy.
‘Good job, Miroku’ Sango thought, smiling.
She jumped out of a window that was on the other side of the room and ran, waiting for Miroku in the front of the school.
After about ten minutes, she saw him walking over to her, his face white.
“What’s wrong, Miroku? Are you ok?” She asked, sincerely worried about her friend.
“You...were…so…SCARY.” He panted, trying to keep the rest of his cool.
Sango giggled. “Hey, I tried. What did I sound like?”
“Exactly what you said, you sounded like the King of hell! And that wheezing thing you did at the end pretty much killed me.” He admitted.
“Great! Hopefully they really will leave Kagome alone now; I wouldn’t want to see her hurt.”
Miroku looked at her. She had only known the girl for a day, and acted like she had known her all her life. Now that was something to be amazed about.
“Ok well, lets get out of here before the principle finds us out.” Miroku said.
Sango nodded and started walking away with Miroku, slightly touching his hand every time she swayed hers forth.
“So, how did you stall him? The principle, I mean.” Sango asked out of curiosity.
“Well…”
“Oh no Miroku, did you say something perverted?”
“Not exactly…”
“Ok then, I don’t even want to know.” Sango sighed, and they kept walking home in comfortable silence.

-End of Flashback-
Kagome looked around, wondering why all these people were staring at her like she was some Kami. As she passed by, she even heard some students whimper out, “Please don’t eat my balls.” She had looked at them crazily, wondering why they would even suggest that she would even want to touch them. She sighed.
What’s wrong with these people?
Just then Sango came up to her with a creepy smile on her face.
Kagome stepped back a couple of feet.
‘Maybe letting Sango over my house was a bad idea…’ Kagome thought, wondering why the evil smile was there and why she was looking at Kagome with it.

“Oh Kagome! How nice of us to bump in!” She said, her smile increasing.
“So how was your day?” She asked, knowing the answer already.
“It was actually…Quiet…I’m wondering why no one is bothering me…” Kagome answered, and looked up as if thinking. Sango’s smile widened.
“Oh, I wonder who could have done that…?” She trailed off, wanting Kagome to figure out the answer. She did, and her eyes widened.
“Sango…?! It was you, wasn’t it? How’d you do it?!” Kagome all but yelled in realization. Then she calmed down, and whispered,
“And how did you know…?”
Sango’s evil smile was replaced by a small comforting one.
“Well, I went on the intercom yesterday, and said if anyone wanted to mess with Higurashi, they would get their balls eaten. And how do I know? Kagome you’re my friend! Friends stick with each other till the end, yes?”
“But um. Girls don’t have those, and yes, you’re right, Sango.” Kagome blushed. Sango’s smile came back.
“Well no they don’t, do they? Well that’s why I said my dogs would eat them whole and rape them after” Her evil smile came back, and she started laughing like the devil himself.
Kagome slowly walked away, trying to get away far away from her new found friend.
“And where are you going?” Sango asked, abruptly the laughing stopped as she looked dead serious, looking Kagome in the eye. Kagome rubbed the back of her head and smiled like a liar would when caught in action.
“I was uh, going to uh, the bathroom! Oh yes, the beautiful bathroom!” Sango’s eyes narrowed.
“Wait, so I get no thank you or anything? I risked my butt out there for you and I get nothing except you running away?” She said, slowly walking closer to Kagome. In Sango’s eyes, Kagome was her little prey, and she, the predator. Kagome backed up, her eyes going wide, though you could barely see under the glasses.
“Oh Sango, thank you thank you thank you, I guess…” She lowered her head.
“You GUESS?” Sango yelled, her eyes merely slits of shocking brown now.
“I mean! I know, you’re awesome, and I thank you so much for getting them off my case, Thank you thank you, thank you!” She said quickly, bowing every time she said thank you.
“That’s better.” Sango said, smiling softly again. She walked away as the bell rang at that moment, starting the last class of the day which was fourth period.
Kagome looked at Sango’s retreating form, wondering how she could change from pure evil friend to pure friend. Wow, this one was interesting.
“And slightly crazy.” Kagome whispered to herself.
“What did you just call me, Kagome?” She heard someone whisper menacingly in her ear. Kagome’s eyes widened and she jumped and turned around, seeing Sango laughing behind her.
“Wow! You should have seen the look on your face ha-ha! It was priceless!” She laughed, holding her stomach. Kagome was looking at her in pure horror, wondering how she could have moved behind her in that very second.
“Well let’s go! We don’t want to be late for class, now do we?” Sango said, walking away from Kagome. Kagome smiled, and walked behind Sango, looking forward to what was to come after school.
“By the way Kagome” Sango turned around.
“Yeah?”
“Happy birthday.”

-After school already?-
I was walking home from school now. I didn’t want to ride in the car with my sister because…just because. It felt good to be by myself once and a while, and away from crazy friends, or should I say crazy friend.
Since I moved, I haven’t had contact with any of my other friends from my old school. It was slightly weird though, because I gave them all my numbers, why wouldn’t they call me?
“They” consisted of Yuki, Yuuka and Chihiro. I would always used to hang out with them when I was feeling a little bit lonely. Of course they would only ignore me, but I think that’s the closest thing I had to friends. Pretty sad, right? Now here I am talking to myself…Oh Kami! I need some friends.
But then…There’s Sango.
How long have I known her for? About, two days. Wow, she was so cool, If you exclude her crazy side, and what she had done on the intercom yesterday. But I should be grateful of that, or should I? People are going around telling me “don’t eat my balls” or something. Wait isn’t she going to get in complete trouble for doing this? I see in my head Sango on the intercom saying,
“Yes, leave Kagome alone! For this is Sango Sasaki! ” Oh, I could just see it now, the fire burning in her eyes and around her body. I shuddered.
I looked up and noticed that I was in front of my door just standing there, and had been since about five minutes ago. I sighed, and walked in my house, waving at my mother and giving my little brother a fist on the head. I went up into my room and waited for my new friend to come over, which would be in about an hour.

*******
Sango was in her room, just getting out of the shower. Before she walked out of the bathroom, she looked around, making sure no unexpected visitors were in her house…Like Miroku. Sighing when she didn’t see anyone, she walked into her room and dried herself off with the towel she got from the cabinet. Since it was about five thirty already, she decided to put her Halloween costume on then go to Kagome’s house. She put on her under garments and then looked towards her bed, where her costume lay. She picked it up and put it on, liking how it fit when she was done.
It was a short black dress that went down to her mid thighs. Her boots that went along with it went a little bit higher than the knee’s, and she had a tall pointy black hat on. This outfit was home made, and she thought she did a pretty good job on it. To top it all off, she grabbed her broom from her kitchen, making her look even more like a witch.

*******

Miroku was at home, getting ready to go to the mansion where the big party was supposed to be happening. His Halloween costume was pretty flawless, if he did say so himself.
He was dressed as a mummy, well, actually he only had on a white shirt on and white pants with a white mask that had three holes on it. Two were for eyes and the other for breathing. It was flawless right?
Miroku got his car keys and headed out the door.
He was hoping he could see Kagome in her costume tonight. He knew that she was a little self conscious, ok a lot self conscious, but hopefully she could break through her shell of hiding and show that gorgeous body only Miroku seemed to see. Of course, Miroku’s heart belonged to someone else, but sometimes he couldn’t help admiring the women’s body from now and then.
He walked out of his house and closed the door, got in his car and headed towards the mansion.

*****
Kagome looked at herself in the mirror and panicked.
‘I look horrible!’
She had on her Halloween costume and she thought she looked absolutely horrific.
The costume embraced her skin, literally not letting go. She didn’t think she could take it off, and had trouble putting it on. It went a little bit higher than her mid thigh, showing off her legs. She simply hated her legs. They looked fat and had scars on them from childhood play. Her chest was very uncomfortable, and the dress left nothing to the imagination. Her arms felt bare, and she felt like covering them with something. The design on the dress was ribs that started at her chest that went down to her stomach, and a little lower was a pelvic bone.
What the hell was wrong with her sister buying her this?
Just then her door bell rang, and Kagome knew it was Sango. She put a jacket on and some baggy pants over her Halloween costume and went downstairs to answer the door. When she did, she was awestruck by how good Sango looked in a simple dress and boots with a pointy hat and a broom in her hand.
“Sango, you look great!” Kagome said, twisting Sango around with her hand. Sango laughed.
“I wish I could say the same for you, but you don’t have your Halloween costume on yet!” Sango yelled, still standing outside. Kagome blushed, and pulled Sango in the house and into her room so Sango sat on her bed while Kagome stood in front of her.
“Well, I do have it on, but I really don’t want to wear it…” She trailed off.
Oh Kagome! I swear, if anyone gives you any looks at the party, I will personally hurt them, ok?”
Still unsure, Kagome nodded hesitantly, and took off the pants then the jacket. Sango’s eye’s bulged and her mouth opened wide.
“You’re…you’re….”
Kagome put her head down and put the hood up on the dress, then crossed her arms awkwardly.
“So, are you going to beat yourself up or what?” She said in a tiny voice.
Sango was still in her stupor, staring at Kagome’s body.
Kagome was pretty much an angel.
“Kagome, you are beautiful. Take off the glasses for a moment.”
Kagome looked up and her eyes went wide as her body went stiff.
You are beautiful’
When was the last time she heard those words?
Registering something else Sango said, Kagome slowly took off the glasses and looked up at Sango.
Sango almost had a heart attack.
Her eyes were a smoky teal color.
They were the most shocking eyes Sango had ever seen, and she wondered where she got them from since she knew Kagome’s mother had light brown eyes from first look glances.
“Kagome…” Sango started.
“Y-yes Sango?” Kagome stuttered, looking at her with worried, rejected eyes.
“Can you see well without those glasses?”
“Well not really, I can see things close up, but not far away.”
“That’ll do. You’re going to the party without the glasses.”
“B-but Sango!”
“No butts Kagome, what I say is final.” She said, her voice stern leaving no room for arguing.
Kagome sighed. “At least let me bring another pair of clothes with me.”
Sango agreed, and they both walked out the door moments later saying bye to the Higurashi family and a bag of extra clothes for Kagome.
This is going to be the worst night and birthday ever.’
*******
About twenty minutes away from Kagome’s house, there is a man getting ready to leave for the same party she is. He wears a Zombie costume. His light brown hair is spiked into a mohawk, and he has a long black biker boys jacket on. His shirt looks like skin, but it looks like the person is way too skinny and shows bloody ribs. The stomach part is all wrinkly and he wears normal blue jeans that are worn and torn with holes. He walks out the door and heads to his car, zooming off to the mansion.
-------
Random fact: The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.