InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Tree ❯ First Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Tree
Disclaimer: I'll own Inuyasha when I am a beautiful mermaid and swim under the sea with Ariel.
 
 
 
 A/N:Yay! I got my first review. I got this bubbly feeling inside my chest and I believe it was pride! It makes me feel like I can writea hundred updates in one hour:](but then they'd be all crapy and probably have less than twenty words in each chapter.)But I have a lot of homework, and probably can only update on the weekends. I will try my best though!
 
Thank youanyways lol!
 
************************************** **********************
  
 
 
     Kagome set down her tenth drink that night as she began to feel woozy. She sat in a chair, watching as the people danced the night away. Looking at her clock on her phone, it read nine o' clock. Thinking that she wanted to dance a little more, she got up on shaky legs and wobbly walked up to the center of the room. She swayed her hips like Inuyasha had showed her, and put her hands in the air then rubbed them down her body. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were slightly parted. 
 
She felt someone come up from behind her and put their arms around her waist, and thought it was Inuyasha but was sadly wrong.
When she turned around, she was face to face with a zombie. Hojo the zombie. Kagome glared, her drunken state permitting her to show her tears that wanted to come out. Kagome had heard that when you got drunk, you showed your emotions a little more. Apparently with her, it was the opposite. Hojo looked mildly surprised as he saw his girlfriend dancing when he came up to her, never knowing she could do that and wondering where she learned it from.
“What do you want?” Kagome asked, crossing her arms. Hojo looked even more surprised, but smirked.
“Wow Kagome, you've changed a lot…I think I like this change in you.” He said, with his `I can make any girl fall with me' smile in place. ”You're so sexy!”
Kagome's eyes narrowed. She had been hearing those types of comments a lot lately, and she wasn't sure if she liked them very much now.
Hojo's head slowly made its way down to Kagome's as he tried to kiss her for the first time since they had been going out. Out of surprise, Kagome moved her head as he almost touched her lips, and then blushed at the astounded look on his face.
“I don't think you want to do that, Hojo.” She said, remembering all the times he had rejected her. Why would he want to do it now? Maybe he was drunk. Hojo smirked and his eyes went a little crooked.
Yeah, he was drunk.
“Kagome, I want you. Just let me have one kiss. I always wanted to kiss you; it just had to be at the right time.” He smiled, though it didn't show in his eyes, as he began bending down again.
Kagome wanted this oh so badly, but she knew it wasn't right. There had been many times where they could have shared there `special moment' or `the right time' thing, but he never acknowledged them. She knew what she saw in that bathroom, and knew that he was a cheating boyfriend. How long was he cheating though? Kagome looked at his lips, and wanted to see how soft they were. Hojo was the only thing that she had before Sango, and a kiss wouldn't be all that bad, would it? Kagome closed her eye lids as she waited for the impact of his lips to touch hers. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and put his hands in her long raven hair. She wound her hands around his neck, bringing him closer to her. Their lips touched-
.!!BAMMM!!.
Kagome stood still, her eyes wide as Hojo was hit across the room. He sat on the floor, feet away with a bruise on his lip that started to bleed. His light brown eyes went wide as he wiped the blood from his mouth. He looked up to see who had hit him.
Standing on the other side of the room was Sango, her eyes a furious brown. Inuyasha was behind her, as he watched in a sort of amusement. The room went quiet as the crowd watched what was happening. Sango walked over to him quickly and squat down next to him then grabbed a fistful of his shirt.
“Don't.” She gritted her teeth.”Touch Kagome ever again, or I will literally rip your head off your neck and shove it up your tiny ass.”
Behind Inuyasha, someone sighed dreamily.
“Isn't she wonderful?” Miroku said. Inuyasha looked at him weirdly and returned to watching.
Sango pushed him down back on the ground and got up to walk over to Kagome, whose eyes and mouth were wide open. Sango hugged Kagome, while Kagome's hands stayed rigid where they were.
“Are you okay Kagome? Did that guy hurt you? You're not hurt right?” Sango asked, checking over her body for any marks or bruises. Kagome shut her mouth and took in a deep breath.
“Sango…” Kagome started.
“Yeah?”
“That was my boyfriend, Hojo.” Inuyasha's amused look faded.
“Oh.” Was all she could say. Sango looked back at the man who was still on the floor in shock, and giggled uneasily. She walked over to him and squat back down, a blush on her face.
“Uh, sorry for punching you. Kagome just never told me she had a boyfriend.”She looked at Kagome pointedly, and Kagome blushed and looked down, finding the floor a very interesting specimen.
Hojo was looking down, and he chuckled darkly.
“Girl, I am about to fuck you up for doing that.” Sango's eyes widened, and so did the crowds. Kagome tried to get in between them but Inuyasha made it first.
“Ok, knock it off. The girls sorry. No hard feelings get on with your lives.”
Hojo stood up with his head still down.
“Move.”
Sango, who was getting angrier with the guys arrogance to fight her, tried to push Inuyasha out of the way.
“I can take his ass on. Just one swing and its knock out for him!” Sango yelled, still trying to push against Inuyasha who blocked her way from her opponent. Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
Kagome looked back and forth between the two and Inuyasha. What should she do to make it all better? An idea popped up in her head, and she ran over to the threesome.
Kagome stood in front of Hojo and squatted down to see his face. His cheeks were red and his eyes were little slits. Kagome shuttered. She had never seen this side of him. Quickly with a blush, she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. She heard gasps, but she didn't care, she had to stop this before it got out of hand and ruined everyone's fun. Hojo's eyes went wide as he looked down at the new and improved Kagome kiss him on his cheek. Smirking, he moved his head away from her lips and reconnected them with his. ******************************* **************
Oh my Kami.
Hojo was actually kissing me, and on the lips for that matter. It felt kind of nice. He had soft lips, and they were warm and welcoming. I felt his hands drag softly across my butt and up my back to fiddle with my hair, and I felt my face heat up. His tongue came out to lick my lips, and I squeaked in surprised. Guessing he wanted me to open my mouth, I did, and his tongue traveled places I didn't even know existed. My tongue sat there awkwardly, because I had no idea what to do with it. His playfully touched mine and I guess my tongue played back. This kept going for a few more seconds until I got a little tired. I opened my eyes slightly and tried to part, but he wouldn't let go. I tugged a little and removed my hands from his neck to his chest to gently push him away, but he still didn't budge. Now I started to feel a little freaked out as he delved his tongue practically down my throat and I choked. Ok the kiss was nice at first, but then it turned into a complete nightmare. I slapped him across his cheek, his head flying to the side at the impact.
“What was that for?!” He screamed his anger back in full blast. I giggled (probably the alcohol).
“For one, you cheated on me you selfish bastard” I said as I gave him the best sugary smile I could muster, even though I was crying on the inside.
“And two is because you kiss like a doggy.” I laughed a little bit more, even asking myself how this was funny at all. Hojo just stared at me like I was crazy, then smirked.
“Come on, that was your first kiss, am I right? It should have been your most amazing one.” He said, getting cocky.
“It was nice at first” I admitted, his smile getting wider. “But then you wouldn't let me breathe and let go of me, and that's where it started going down hill.”
I was so up into this weird conversation that I had forgotten about the people who were around me, watching this fiasco. The alcohol was also helping to distract me.
I looked at Hojo, and his cocky smile was now gone as a frown took its place. I smiled.
`Bastard. Hehe'
I then looked at everyone around me.
 
They were all staring.
 
“Ok, I don't know what all of yall's problems is,” I started, hearing the slight slur in my voice, “But ya really needs to stop staring. It's really annoying!” I giggled, and added “And degrading!”
I then started to lick the insides of my mouth as I tasted something very funny. I licked my teeth, my gums, and under my tongue and the weird flavor was still there.
`What the hell is that tas-Oh Kami.'
I then remembered what Hojo had been doing in that bathroom.
“Excuse me everybody while I go barf out the taste in my mouth.” I faked a smiled, then bowed, and hurried to the restroom, leaving everyone to stare after me.
**************** ****************************
Sango was staring at Kagome's retreating back as she pretty much ran into the bathroom.
`I wonder what she tasted…maybe it was the alcohol.'
Sango leaned sideways to look over the tall young man to the miss pretty boy. She smirked when she saw he was standing in the same spot Kagome left him, his mouth slightly open. The boy in front of her turned around to face her, and she had to admit, he was cute. She noticed the music turn on as everyone got back to dancing and drinking.
The boy in front of Sango looked down at her and smiled while saying,
“Damn, you pack a punch!” He raised his hand for her to shake. Sango met his hand in her own as they shared a firm hand shake.
“Yeah? Thanks. I'm Sango, Kagome's friend, the girl who just walked to the bathroom.”
“Yeah, Kagome and I have met already. It's nice to meet you Sango, I'm Inuyasha.” He kissed the back of her hand. Sango blushed. Miroku walked over and cleared his throat.
“This is Miroku; he's my friend and Kagome's friend, sadly.” Inuyasha laughed while Miroku pouted.
“So, how do you know Kagome? Are you another boyfriend I don't know about?” Sango said warningly, putting her fist up jokingly. Inuyasha shook his head no vigorously.
“We just met at the party. She danced with me, and hell, she's good.” Sango's eyes widened.
“Seriously? I want to see her dance! I never knew she could…” Sango said, her bottom lip coming out a little. She wasn't known for pouting much.
Just then Kagome came back out and looked at her group of friends, if you wanted to add the weird guy who had tried to get her to sleep with him, which was almost tempting with a body like his.
`Hold on a moment! Did I seriously just think that?! It's just the alcohol; it does bad things to your brain…'
She walked to the group timidly that was now on the sidelines where the beverages were.
“Hey guys…” She said quietly.
“What?” The three said.
The music was loud, and so Kagome tried a little louder.
“I said hey guys.” She said in a normal inside voice.
“What??” The three said again.
Kagome's eyebrow ticked.
“I SAID WHAT'S UP!!” She yelled.
“Ohhh” two said.
“I thought you said hey.” Inuyasha smirked.
Kagome's eyes narrowed. So, he had heard her after all, huh?
She was about to say something back to him when he abruptly interrupted.
“Let's go somewhere quieter. Take some drinks with you, except Kagome, I think you've had too much.” He grabbed a couple drinks for himself and Sango and Miroku followed. The two were good with not getting themselves drunk and thought wisely, unlike Kagome.
They followed the strange boy out of the massive room, and into more corridors. They went in and out of doors, going up stairs, and passing weird paintings on the wall. There was one photo that caught Kagome's attention.
It was a picture, It seemed really old, I mean really old, as it was turning a brown-grey color and had rips here and there. The picture showed a little boy. She couldn't really tell his features though. He stood in a patch of flowers, and it seemed like it was token right in front of the mansion that they stood in now, but the color of it was white. The boy smiled happily into the camera, a large lollipop in his hand. Who was he? The picture sort of freaked her out, but she didn't know why… She kept walking as she noticed that she was several paces behind her friends.
**************************** ************
Inuyasha stopped at a door, and stood there for a second. He then went in his pants pocket and fished out a key. He unlocked the supposedly locked door with it and opened the door to step inside. Everyone followed suit.
“This room is…magnificent!” Sango said. Inuyasha nodded.
The room was a big bedroom, the main color being red. There was shiny tile wood on the ground that was covered by patches of red rugs. The humongous round beg that lay in the middle of the room, could have probably allowed eight people or more on it. It was covered in golden sheets and a red fluffy cover. On the left wall, there was a bathroom that was almost the size of Kagome's bedroom, and it was littered with various red and gold things. On the right was a beautiful cherry wood dresser, with a tall mirror laying on top. There was a closet by the dresser, but the door was closed.
“It's all right.” Kagome said, even though she adored the room. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. Miroku nodded politely.
“Well, this is my room. I usually sleep here.” Inuyasha explained.
`Usually?'
“Wow, you live here? No wonder you look so much like that hostess!” Sango said her excitement showing as she sat down on his bed and opened her beer. Kagome followed her and sat next her as she felt a head ache coming on. Miroku and Inuyasha stood standing in front of them.
“Yeah, her names Sukino, I doubt she told you her name.” The three friends nodded.
“Why do you doubt it? Even though, she didn't…” Sango asked.
“She doesn't really like…people…”
“Ahh, anti-social…” Kagome laughed, and Inuyasha shrugged.
“So how did you guys like the party until someone ruined it?” Inuyasha glanced at Kagome for a second, and her eyes narrowed.
“Hey! I did not ruin the party! It was my ex-boyfriends fault.” She said, crossing her arms.
She laid back on the soft bed, swishing her arms all over it.
“I do love your bed though. It's so comfortable.” Her eyes closed, and a small smile was on her lips.
Inuyasha laughed.
“You can sleep with me any time you'd like.” He wiggled his eyebrows.
Kagome shot up from the bed, then held her head in pain. “No way buddy, I don't know you, you don't know me, lets keep it that way.”
“Aww but Kaggy, we already met!” He said playfully.
“Aww but `Yasha doggy, it was for the wrong reasons!”
But little did she know she was wrong.
 
******************** *********************************
They talked for a while, staying in that very room for more than an hour. They talked about school, how old everyone was, friends, and Kagome's birthday.
Miroku was seventeen in the eleventh grade, while Sango was sixteen in the same grade. Kagome, who was the youngest of the group, was now sixteen and in the eleventh grade. Kikyo was eighteen, a senior. Inuyasha was also eighteen, so he said, and was homeschooled.
“So, where are your parents?” Miroku asked Inuyasha.
“They are currently on a business trip in America.” Everyone gasped.
“America? I want to go there someday.” Sango said, sighing dreamily.
“Yeah it's ok.” Inuyasha said, apparently being there before.
“So Inu puppy, why did you and your sister host this party?” Inuyasha's eye ticked at the nickname. Kagome giggled.
“Well Kaggy, Why wouldn't I host a party? Halloween parties are the best. And besides, do you know anything about Halloween?”
Kagome, who now lay on the bed, answered. “Halloween has a history?” Inuyasha's eyebrow went up.
“Well, yeah of course. We've been having Halloween for three thousand years in the human world.”
“Wait, what do you mean by `Human world'?” Miroku asked.
`Ah shit, slipped out my mouth' Inuyasha thought.
“What I mean by that is…” He tried to think of something…but nothing came out.
“Uh, be right back, I'm getting another beer.” He excused himself from the room, leaving the three to wonder.
“That was…weird…” Sango said.
“Yes it was” Kagome yawned. She got up from his bed and looked around the room. She first went into the bathroom. It was a big bathroom, It had a large shower that was almost see on the far end, and on the right side of the wall was a Jacuzzi-like bath. On the other side there sat two sinks that were under a long mirror. On top of a counter were tooth-brushes and toothpaste. She left the room, and went across that to look at his dresser. There were pictures on top of it of him and his sister of the younger days. Then there were pictures of him and his parents, and pictures of people she didn't know. She then went up to the door that was next to the dresser, and thought,
`Wait, what if he has some skeletons in there?'
She then laughed at the joke, and put her hand on the knob and began to turn.
 
She gasped.
 
He had some really nice jackets.
She went further into the large walk-in closet, looking at every single jacket he owned. Some were made for snowy days or really cold days, but that made sense, since it sometimes got rather chilly here. She went further back into his closet, her eyes scanning this and that.
“Whoa!” She heard behind her. Kagome turned around to see Miroku and Sango look at the same jackets she had been looking through.
“They're nice, huh?” She asked.
“Hell yeah, he should let me borrow some!”
Kagome giggled. “Same.”
She went further into his closet as it seemed to last forever. When she got to the very back, she found another door.
“Oh dang, how many closets does he have?” she asked herself.
Miroku and Sango came up to her and noticed it to.”
Well, let's see behind door number two.” Sango said. They all nodded and Kagome turned the door knob-
“Do not open that door.”
The three spun around in shock at the growl. It was Inuyasha. His head was down and the beer in his hand was almost crushed.
“Ok buddy calm down, we won't go in.” Kagome said, walking up to him. When his head shot up, Kagome thought she had seen gold, but it could have been a gold jacket that was beside him.
“That room is off limits.” He said turning around and walking back.
“What, so he really does have skeletons in his closet?” Kagome whispered, but somehow he had managed to hear.
“Believe me, I don't…” He turned and smirked, he looked like the devil.
“I keep them under my bed.”
Kagome's eyes widened, and she ran out of the closet past Inuyasha to look under his bed. When she saw nothing, she sighed in relief. When she got up, Inuyasha was laughing at her.
“You actually believed me!” He said, his head throwing back in his pit of laughter. For the third time that night, Kagome crossed her arms.
“Yeah what ever Inu puppy. I still want to see what's in that closet.”
“Oh a nosy one, huh?” He said, still laughing a little.
Kagome's eyebrow ticked.
Inuyasha stopped laughing. “Do you really want to know what's in there?” He asked.
All three of them nodded.
“Then answer me this one question.”
They nodded again.
“What is Halloween about?”
They all looked at each other, not really knowing the answer, and then they looked back at Inuyasha and shrugged. He smiled.
“Good, that's what I wanted to know. Come with me.”
They all followed Inuyasha back into the closet. He went to the hidden door and touched the knob.
“Now, when I open this door and walk inside, I want you guys to follow me ok? You might feel weird for a second, and you will change…”
They all nodded unsurely, not knowing what he meant by change.
He opened the door and walked through, and the others followed.
***************************** **************************
-A couple hours earlier-
Hojo was sitting down at a table, wondering how her first kiss could have been bad with him. He looked over to the four people talking that included Kagome, and wondered when she had gotten this popular. She had long legs, and curves of a Kami, and now he wished that she was the girl that was with him in the bath room earlier. Hojo sighed; this was turning out to be a bummer.
He saw the group walk away after getting some beer, but what the hell were they going to do?
Something popped in his head, and it was the guy with the black hair, and the pretty brown haired girl who had almost got her assed kick with Kagome and the tall man all in a bed with beer in their hands, under the sheets. They're faces were flustered and they were all panting.
`Oh HELL no, not with my woman!'
Hojo got up and followed them.
************ *******
Kikyo was in her vampire costume, a sleeved dress that went down to her thighs. It hung to her like an extra skin, even tighter than Kagome's costume. She had a little cape that hung on her shoulders that were also black, but on the inside were a red. She had been dancing and drinking with numerous guys, enjoying the fun this party gave her. It was like a night life, with people who only wanted to satisfy themselves.
She had been dancing with a hot blond when she heard a loud crunch of someone punching someone in the face. She turned, and looked to see what had happened.
She saw her sister, her eyes wide as her friend from school punched her boyfriend, Hojo. Kikyo laughed. She saw the woman grab Hojo's shirt and whisper something in his ear harshly, then pushed him back on and did a type of jogging-walk over to her sister. She hugged and asked her a couple question, and Kagome whispered something back. The girl eyes widened, and she laughed uneasily and walked over to Hojo again. All she heard her say was “Sorry” but by the way Hojo looked, it seemed that sorry wasn't enough. The young woman's face turned mad, for what, Kikyo didn't know, but before she could land another punch, a tall man stood in front of them.
Kikyo's eyes widened a little. He was cute.
They bantered for a little bit, but then she saw her sister get in front of the tall guy and her friend and hesitantly kiss Hojo.
`Wow' Kikyo thought, `I didn't know she had it in her.'
Kikyo was stunned, and a little jealous that she hadn't kissed the other cute boy and Kagome did. Oh well, she was sure Kagome would get to do anything like they did in the bathroom.
She had stopped watching, and after a while, the music started to play again, though she never knew when it turned off. She kept dancing with the blonde, grinding her hips into his pelvic bone, feeling pride swell in her at what it did to him. When she spotted her sister again, she was with the one tall hot guy, and they were going somewhere. Kikyo's eyes narrowed.
`She's not going anywhere without me,' She thought, as she walked away from the surprised blond.
`Besides, what kind of sister would I be if I just let her walk away like that with a strange man?'
****************************** ****************************
 
Random Fact: In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.