InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanging by A Moment ❯ Chapter 5 Dark Secret Revealed & Smirnoff Ice Please ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hanging by A Moment

by Lor

Sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy and haven't had time to write. Plus my boyfriend is a big distraction! I've gotten like hardly any reviews for all my hard work on this fic. So PLEASE REVIEW even if it's just update soon or like da fic SOMETHING that makes it seem like me writing this fic worth while.

Now for the people who are like why is this so centered around Roru? The next chapter basically little to do with her. It's going to mainly be Inuyasha and Kagome. I have some great ideas for this fic tons of stuff so if anyone has any ideas they'd like to see in here let me know! And I'm trying to keep the fic in one tense. I might mess up with it but I'm trying! And I'm so happy right now. And it isn't really helping the fact that I need to finish this chapter and I don't want it to be all happy. Oh well....I'll take being insanely happy it's better then being depressed.

I want to say thanks to Tinuviel for her review. Loved it! Gonna work that into my fic somewhere......

And Finally someone asked where one of the other characters was! Sango will show up towards the end of this chapter and she has appeared in chapter 2, though it was really brief. Oh and I made this chapter extra long since it took so long to write a extra thousand words.

R&R Please!

` .... ' thoughts

" ..... " dialogue

~ ...... ~ flashback

Chapter 5

Dark Secret Revealed & Smirnoff Ice Please

~*~*~

"His girlfriend?!" Kagome finally said. "Was," Shippo added "So she was the one that died..." she said trailing off. "Uh, you need to take a right up at the stop sign," Miroku said while slowly moving a hand to grope Kagome. SLAP "Damn lecher," Kagome grumbled her mind still reeling, `Kikyo...why did he think I was Kikyo? ...Do I look like her or something? ...was he only being slightly nice to me because I remind him of her? ...or was he...?' Shippo looked and saw the hurt and confused expressions on Kagome's face, "So...uh...yeah...how bout we listen to some music!" Shippo reached for the stereo controls and hit the CD button, `PLEASE don't let there be some disturbing chick CD in there!' The music began to play, "Lifehouse?" Miroku asked staring at the stereo, Shippo looked at the stereo equally surprised, "I thought there was gonna.." "Be some scary chick music?" Kagome finished. "Well yeah." "Neither me or Roru listen to music that would qualify for quote chick music, unless you count the occasional *Nsync CD," Kagome said turning up the volume and she began to sing along as the next song started, Trying. Her voice pitched in a smooth alto.

"Could you let down your hair

And be transparent for a while

Just a little while

See if you're human after all

Honesty is a hard attribute to find

When we all want to seem like we've got it all figured out

But I may be the first to say that I don't have a clue

I don't have all the answers

And god I pretend like I do just

Trying to find my way

Trying to find my way the best that I know how"

Miroku began to tap the drum beats onto the back seat as Roru sang; Shippo rolled his eyes looking at Miroku like he was insane, but turned up the stereos volume.

"Well I haven't memorized all the cute things to say

But I'm working on it

Maybe I'll master this art for today

I'd I quote all the line off the top of my head

And you'd be

I don't understand all of these things I've read

I'm just trying to find my way

Trying to find my way

Trying to find my way the best that I know how"

During the instrumental break Kagome had turned right at the stop sign as Miroku had directed, taking a wide turn not paying attention to driving, more on singing the correct lyrics. Luckily, there weren't any cars on the other side of the roadway. Miroku and Shippo just listened to Kagome sing, amazed by her smooth voice.

"Well I haven't drawn it or figured out quite yet

But even if it takes my whole life

To get to where I need to be

And if I should fall to the bottom of the end

I'll be one step back to you

I'm trying to find my way

Trying to find my way

Oh, I'm trying to find my way

Trying to find my way"

After Kagome finished singing she quickly turned off the stereo. "So, which house is yours?" Kagome asked as if she never sang the song that had captivated Miroku and Shippo with her voice. Shippo blinked then said, "The one with the brick front 3 down on the left is mine." Kagome drove down the street and pulled into Shippo's driveway, and then the two guys got out of the car. "Care to come inside Kagome-chan?" Miroku said with a wink, leaning into the car towards her. Kagome's response was a slap across his face, "Baka lecher." "We'll see you tomorrow, Kags." Shippo said pulling Miroku away from the car. "Bye," Kagome said with a slight wave then pulled out of the driveway and sped off down the road.

Shippo looked at Miroku, who was rubbing the hand print Kagome had left on his face. "You'll never learn will you," Shippo said shaking his head. "It's not my fault she hasn't realized my charms yet." "No girl will ever realize your quote charms if you constantly hit on them and try to grope them," Shippo said as he turned and walked into his house. Miroku stood out on the front lawn before going into his home next door thinking, `Maybe I should hold off on the groping next time....maybe that'll work...,' Even though his hand was itching to grope another unsuspecting female's butt.

~*~

"Oka-san! I'm home!" Kagome yelled walking into the house, slipping off her shoes next to the door. "Hello dear, how was your day?" Suzu said walking into the front hallway. "Today Roru was ...." Kagome's voice trailed off when she saw her brother Sota walk down the stairs. "What happened to Roru?" Sota asked standing on the last stair. "Um she found out one of her old friends transferred here." `Kagome isn't saying something...I'll find out from her later,' Suzu thought to herself, while she listened to Kagome talk about how she and Roru ran into Yash. "Ah cool! Do I get to meet him?" "Probably" "Kagome, dear when did Roru say she would be home?" "She got that job at Jazz Mocha and said she'd be home around 7:30." "Oka-san when's dinner?" Sota asked jumping off the bottom step with a thump. "It's ready now. Go and set the table." Sota left, leaving Kagome and her mother alone. "So what really happened to Roru today?" "Well..." Kagome began then as she told her mother what happened, Suzu got even more worried. When Kagome finished the story she added, "Don't worry Yash went with her to Jazz Mocha she's safe." "That's good to hear, now lets go eat dinner," her voice strained.

~*~

"Bye Roru!" Ryokou said waving. "Be careful, Ror," Sano said giving her a quick hug before he left. "I will." `Why did he tell her to be careful?' "Bye, Ami! Bye Ryokou! Bye Sano!" Roru said calling to her friends as she and Yash left Jazz Mocha later that night. Yash had his hands in his pockets as they left the building.

"What you didn't have fun?" Roru said almost laughing at his expression. "All I did was sit there for an hour, how is that suppose to be fun?" he replied grumbling. Roru just shook her head, "You'll never change." "And what is that suppose to mean?" Yash said as he unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for Roru. "Every time you were dragged to something that you didn't participate in you complained about it," Roru said sliding into the seat after putting her sax in the back. "No I didn't," Yash insisted as he got into the drivers seat and put the key into the ignition. "Liar, remember the 7th grade talent show?" "Un, what about it?" Roru rolled her eyes, "We did a music performance with Rikko and Sezu. After we performed all you did was grumble about how boring it was. Then you went on about how why we didn't have to wait because we should automatically win." "We did win" Roru sighed, "That's not the point!" "Then what is the point?" "Ah! I give up!" Yash smiled to himself and started the car.

"Feh, you give up too easily," Yash said as he turned to see if any cars were coming before he pulled out of the parking space. "No, I don't. You just make it impossible for me to win," Roru said folding her arms across her chest. "I just know when to act clueless to annoy the hell out of you." Yash said with a smirk as Roru glared at him. "You're a jerk." "You're a wench," Yash instantly responded, expecting another retort from Roru, as it used to be an old habit for the two of them. Minutes passed and he heard nothing.

"Roru?" "What?" she replied quietly, she was looking out the window again, her eyes unfocused. "I was wondering something...Why did that Sano guy tell you to be careful?" "I did say I'd tell you later didn't I?" Roru was still looking out the window and out of no where said, "Stop here for a sec I'll be right back."

As soon as Yash stopped the car Roru got out and ran into a nearby store. "What the fuck?" Five minutes later Roru came back carrying a six pack of something, "Sorry bout that, after what I've been through today I thought I deserved something." She pulled a bottle out of the six pack and opened it. "Smirnoff Ice?" Yash said as he started the car again. "I love this stuff. But don't tell Oba-san. She'd flip if she knew I drank this stuff," Roru said taking a sip, "I'd let you have some but you're driving." "I'll just swipe a bottle from you after I drop you off." "Fair enough."

"So are you going to tell me or not?" "Fine," Roru said drinking some more of the Smirnoff, "You figured out that Kyro's in a gang right? Well, technically I'm in that gang too." Yash took his eyes off the road to look at her, "You're not joking are you?" "Nope, I was stuck joining when I started going with Kyro, I left after he attacked me. But I'm still technically in it. So they might come after me or they might help fend off Kyro. I have no clue." "What does Sano have to do with it?" "He's in the gang...well sort of. He has connections with them. His older brother is in it, so Sano knows what goes on in there. From what he knows, the gang is trying to decide who to back, me or Kyro." "So that's why he told you to be careful." Roru nodded finishing the bottle of Smirnoff.

"Dang, you drink fast." Yash said changing the subject so Roru wouldn't get all quiet on him again. Roru laughed, "I can hold my own against the guys in drinking contests. It takes a lot to get me drunk." "I'm not surprised. So where do you live again?" "Sunset Shrine. It's off of Sakura. But you're dropping me off at the school remember? I'm going to watch Akio's car tonight," Roru said just as they drove past the street the school was on. "Nice timing, Ror." "Gomen, you can turn left up here and then go left again to get to the right street." "Un, I already figured that out" As he did what she had suggested. They drove down the street in silence and Yash pulled up in front of the school.

"Thanks, Yash. I'll see you later. Oh, and don't freak if I'm not in school tomorrow." "Why?" "I'm going to pick up Akio so I'm probably gonna skip." She said as she got her things out of the back of his car. "Oh and here," she handed Yash a piece of paper. Yash looked down at it, "It's my number and aim screen name, or it might be Kagome's. We go on each other's a lot so one of us will respond." `Oh great the Kikyo look alike.' Yash though sighing in his head. "And don't hold it against Kagome that she looks like Kikyo," Roru said making Yash's eyes widen for a split second, "See you later." "Later" Then Roru got into Akio's car and sped out of the parking lot. `She's nuts....hehe she forgot some of her Smirnoff....hehehe' Yash thought to himself as he drove off for home.

~*~

Roru turned onto Sakura Drive, singing along to the stereo. `Akio has good taste in music,' she thought as she turned up the volume to the stereo. She had found the CD in the player when she got into the car, Hoobastank. `Any guy with good taste in music has a bonus in my book,' she thought as the song finished up. It was good timing as she was also pulling up into her driveway; right before she shut off the engine she sang the last part of the lyrics.

"Cuz I can almost breathe the air,

Right beyond my fingertips

I'll turn around and pick up the pieces

One more push and I'll be there,

Back where I belong

I'll turn around and pick up the pieces"

When the ending music finished, Roru turned off the engine and grabbed her things from the back seat. As she walked towards the house, `I hope Oba-san doesn't ask too many questions...' She pushed open the front door and went right up to her room, thankful she didn't hear her Oba-san's voice saying she wanted to talk. `No way do I want a heart to heart with Oba-san right now. She always tries to act like she's my mother....soo annoying.' Roru opened her bedroom door, welcoming it's mess. She threw her stuff onto the floor. Okay well she didn't exactly throw her sax she set that down. Then Roru flung herself onto her unmade bed. Grabbing for the stereo remote she hit a few buttons to have her Hoobastank CD start to play.

~*~

Akio leaned against his pillows staring blankly at the TV screen, bored out of his mind. He reached over and pressed a button on the remote attached to his bed. A nurse came into the room, "What do you need sweetheart?" the nurse said in a sweet little voice acting as if he was 10 years old, when in reality she was probably only 10 years older then him. "One, stop calling me sweetheart it's disturbing. Two, have a stereo and some CD's? I'm bored as hell. Oh and can I get a Smirnoff Ice? The water tastes like dirt." The nurse's eyes bugged out slightly and she just left the room shaking her head ignoring him. Akio watched her leave, "What?" Then he grumbled, "This hospital has crappy service," as he went back to channel surfing for the umpteenth time that evening.

~*~

As soon as he pulled into the drive Yash grabbed the Smirnoff bottles Roru had left behind then snuck into the house so Sesshomaru wouldn't bug him about where he had been. He slipped into the house from the front door. Thankful his brother was probably in the kitchen studying, which was in the back of the house. After a quick glance around the front entry, Yash went up the stairs, careful not to make much noise. `I'll just get up into my room and act like I've been there the entire time. Heh this easy,' Yash thought as he reached his room. When he reached to turn the knob he heard a noise behind him, "Where have you been dear brother?" "Damn! So close!" "But yet so far," Sess said taking the Smirnoff from Yash, "Explain." Yash glared at his brother, "Why do you care?" "I'm stuck being your guardian so the decent thing you could do is to provide an explanation." "Fine, but I want ramen first." Sess rolled his eyes, "Very well." "Can I have the Smirnoff back?" "Perhaps." The two brothers went down into the kitchen, Sess leading the way. Once Yash got his ramen, they sat down at the kitchen table. "Explain." Yash rolled his eyes, "Not my fault if you don't believe me."

A few hours and a few bottles of Smirnoff later. "So that's how that girl ended up." "Oh you sound like you speak so highly of her. You were the one that had a thing for her before her parents died." "I was knave. I had thought she part youkai blood in her," Sess replied with a wave of his hand, as if it held no meaning. "You're 5 years older then her, pervert." "And you're acting like the girl's body guard. How touching." "Just don't hit on her next time you see her. She might surprise you." "And what does that mean?" Yash finished off his Smirnoff and stood, "Unfortunately, I have school tomorrow. `Nite Fluffy," Yash said using his brother's old nickname to annoy him. "Weakling," was Sess's reply. "Wait until our next spar," Yash said waving a clawed hand back at his brother as he left, and went up to his room.

~*~

It was past 11 o'clock and Roru hadn't moved very much from when she first got home. "Why the hell did you buy anchovies!? Why anchovies!?" Roru was yelling at the TV screen, "Why not a mansion! or a ship you moron!" She grumbled about the stupidity of Fry on one of her favorite shows, Futurama. KNOCK KNOCK "Roru?" Roru spun and looked at the door, then quickly turned down the TV's volume. "What Oba-san?" she replied getting off her bed and going to the door. "May I come in?" "Uh sure just a sec." Roru quickly shoved some clothes from the floor into the closet. "Yeah?" she said opening the door. Suzu walked into Roru's room and looked around, "You need to clean your room some time." "I know I'll get to it some time," Roru said sitting on her bed.

"I found out what happened to you today from Kagome," Suzu said sitting down on Roru's black desk chair. "She did?" `I'm so going to kill her.' "You decided to just hide out in your room and say nothing to me?" "Well, I was..." "This is very irresponsible of you not to tell me as soon as you got home. You probably weren't even going to tell me. Have you told the police of your previous problems with him?" "No, but I..." "Roru! You could be in danger because of him! What if..." Roru cut her off this time, fed up with being interrupted, "I have it under control Oba-san. I'm not 15 anymore. I'm 18, an adult. I can handle things myself. And I was planning on telling you what happened. I just wasn't ready to." "When were you planning on telling me?" "In the morning," and after seeing the look on Suzu's face, "I was planning on telling you in the morning!"

Just then Kagome came barging into the room, "Why didn't you tell me you weren't planning on going to school tomorrow!?" Kagome said almost yelling, at Roru. Then she blinked and realized her mother was there. "Um oops." "How did you know that?" Roru said eyeing her cousin. "Um actually...I have no clue...kinda had a flash of you telling me tomorrow morning." "A flash?"

Suzu sat there watching the two girls before she said anything, "You weren't planning on going to school?" Roru eyes went wide remembering her aunt was still in the room, "Oh yeah, I was going to mention that. I was going to go pick up Akio from the hospital....I'm ahead in all my classes so I figured I could miss a day..." Roru said carefully afraid of Suzu's reaction. "It's alright dear. I understand that you want to be there for Akio since he helped protect you. You can miss a day of school." "Thank-you so much Oba-san!" Roru said giving her a hug.

Suzu turned to her daughter, "What do you mean you had a flash of that happening?" Kagome looked nervously at the muted TV screen, "Well, it was kinda like a dream but I was wide awake. The image thing went by really fast and was like I was over head watching it taking place." "That sounds like a premonition," Roru said her face appeared to be deep in thought, "Has it ever happened before? Like knowing something was going to happen before it happened?" "I'm not sure, not that I can ever remember. I think this was the first time it happened." "No, it has happened before," Suzu said, her eyes were focused on the Sakura tree outside Roru's window. "When? How don't I remember?" Kagome said impatiently. "It was the day your father died in the fire. I remember you saying that something bad was going to happen, but you didn't know what."

Roru went into thought, `If it's just happening now, after all this time...what has changed? The incident with Kyro...well there's been things like that happening before...we've been around Miroku and Shippo at school before, just didn't know who they were......and Yash...wait' "It might have been triggered by something, you doing it today after all this time," Roru said suddenly after the room had been quiet. "Triggered by what?" Kagome asked. "Oba-san, how long had my parents known the Midoriko family?" Roru said out of the blue. "What? Oh, around 20 years I'd say. Inutaisho Midoriko was a friend of your father's from college. Then when Inutaisho had gotten rich from forming that law firm he had considered having it be in Tokyo, so his family could grow up around yours." "Was he in town the day Oji-san was killed?" Suzu looked surprised at her niece's questions, "Actually he was one of the first to show up after we found out Ryota had died. He had heard about the fire and rushed over with his son, Inu..." "Inuyasha," Roru finished.

"What are you getting at with these questions, Roru? They don't make any sense!" Kagome complained. "Yes they do," Roru looked at her cousin's confused face, "Premonitions are a trait that Mikos have. For some their powers are discovered at a young age. Other times, the powers show when they are around a youkai and are afraid or fear something." `Or Youkai that the Miko had a future with.' Roru finished in her mind. "So, with Yash...." Kagome started to understand what her cousin was getting at. "He's caused Miko powers in you to show. When Oji-san died, you were afraid for him, and today..." "I was afraid because of Kyro." "Exactly" "I'm sorry dears but I don't understand this. How can Kagome be a Miko? Aren't they rare and only come into families with a Miko in their ancestry?" "From what I know, which isn't much, Mikos are rare. But since our family line goes back so far there is a chance there is a Miko in our ancestry somewhere and the powers just have been dormant." Suzu blinked rapidly, "I think I'm going to go sleep now....Don't stay up too late now. Kagome you have school tomorrow. Don't stay up late either Roru." "Hai Oba-san" "Hai Oka-san" With that Suzu left the room. Kagome turned to Roru before leaving for her own room, "Well today has been interesting hasn't it?" "You have no idea."

~*~

The next day, it took Kagome forever to wake up and ended up running late. Through out the night she had strange dreams, involving herself being a Miko with all these strange powers. Powers of her having premonitions, purifying evil youkai, sensing this strange jewel and some other things she wasn't able to understand. All of that caused her to sleep through her alarm, and her brother's banging on her bedroom door. After quickly throwing on a long dark blue skirt, a white V-neck tank top and heeled sandals, Kagome rushed into the kitchen to grab a travel mug of coffee then rush out the door leaving her poor brother behind. `Thank the gods Sango got her car back from the shop last night!' Kagome thought as she pulled into a parking spot in front of the school, `Otherwise I would be late, and screwed.' She grabbed her bag from her car, a red Spyder, and rushed into the school.

She reached first period, English, just as the warning bell rang. "Where have you been Kags?" Kagome smiled when she heard the voice. "Hi, Sango," Kagome said sliding into the seat next to her best friend, "I was running late this morning." "Again?" Sango said with laughter in her voice. "I was up late talking to Roru about some stuff." "Where is she anyway? She's normally not late to class," Sango asked as the final bell rang. Students were sliding into their seats waiting for the teacher to come into the room. "She's not coming today, she has some...uh...things to take care of." "Like what?" Lowering her voice, "Ror's picking someone up from the hospital." Sango's eyes went wide, "Oh my gods, who?! Do I know him?" Kagome nodded, "Akio Rigufutsu, you met him yesterday morning." "Roru was checking out his car, right?" Kagome nodded. "What happened to him?" Just then the teacher entered the room and called the class to attention. "I'll tell you at lunch," Kagome said quickly as class began.

~*~

"Hey man, it looks like all the ladies want you," a guy said to Yash at the end of first period. "Feh. Not like I want them to it's annoying," Yash replied as girls watched his every move. "Yeah, it's like they're possessed or something. Name's Nobunaga," the guy said offering his hand, which Yash shook. "I'm Yash," he replied as the two guys headed towards the classroom door. "So know anyone else here yet?" Yash shrugged, "Yeah, I knew some people before I moved here and met up an old friend." "Who?" "Miroku Kazuomi and Shippo Misangu, I knew them for years. Then Roru Higurashi, known her since I was like 1 or something, and I met her cousin, Kagome Higurashi yesterday." Nobunaga's eyes went wide for a second, "The Higurashi girls? Dang you're lucky bro! Those are the least touchable girls in the school!" Yash glared at the guy as they entered the crowded hallway. "It's not like I've ever hit on them or anything! That's just common knowledge here!" Dodging a group of giggling freshmen girls, Yash asked, "Why's Kagome one of the least touchable girls?" "She has these two guys fawning over her all the time, Hojo and Kouga. Kouga has beat up any guy that has even approached her for a date. He's sent Hojo to the nurse quite a few times." Yash felt anger rising in him, hearing about guys hitting on Kagome, `Wait...why should I care? I just met the chick' "Hey this is my class, I'll see ya later Yash!" Nobunaga said with a wave as he went into a nearby classroom. "Yeah, see ya," Yash mumbled back as he headed tried to find the way to his next class, History.

After wandering the halls for most of the break between classes, Yash found himself lost. That was when he heard a familiar voice calling to him, "Hey Yash!" He turned his head to see Kagome coming towards him with one of her friends. "Oh, hey Kags," he replied brushing some hair out of his face with his claws. `Dang...he looks good in those black jeans and blue muscle shirt...now Kagome don't drool!' (AN: did anyone else drool at the thought of Yash in a muscle shirt? lol) "You seem lost," she finally said. "I can't find anything in this hell hole," Yash said with great distaste causing Sango to laugh. "Oh that's my friend Sango Misorasku." "So that's Sango." Sango looked really confused her mind registering at hearing her name, she had been thinking about how great Yash looked in that shirt. "Kags, how do you know this guy? How does he..." Sango raddled off. Kagome chose to ignore her at the moment, "What class are you looking for?" "History, in room 384." "With Mrs. Niyo?" Yash nodded. "Me and Sango are in that class too! Come on it's just down the hall you weren't that far off." "Guess wandering around the school paid off yesterday didn't it?" Yash said making Kagome laugh. "At least something good came out of it."

"So how's Roru doing?" Yash asked as they entered the classroom. "She's doing okay. She seemed kind of freaked out last night though. My mom gave her some lecture about Kyro too. Roru looked like she was ready to punch her out!" Both of them laughed. `What the hell are they talking about?!' Sango thought unhappy that she was being left out of the conversation. "I'm surprised the school hasn't heard about it yet," Yash said as the three of them slide into seats in the back of the classroom. "They're probably trying to keep it under wraps as long as possible. Though everyone will find out by tomorrow probably. The news is probably going to mention it tonight." "Yeah, that's just what needs to happen," Yash said rolling his eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT!?" Sango just about screeched at the two, "WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!?" Sango glared at both Kagome and Yash her eyes narrowed. Luckily for Yash and Kagome Mrs. Niyo had walked in, "Settle down everyone! Get into your seats!" Mrs. Niyo called to the class. "Today we will be discussing...."

~*~

Two periods, and a manga later Yash headed to his locker to dump off his stuff before heading to lunch. Yash was planning on meeting up with Kagome and a few of her friends, and he was doing to bring Shippo and Miroku along. "Hey Lech," Yash called to Miroku as he reached his locker. Miroku was giving his classic line to yet another girl. This time the girl lead him on a little bit, batting her eye lashes at him. When Miroku reached to grope her, the girl slammed him into the ground then stomped away. Yash broke out laughing, as Miroku stumbled as he stood. "Oh hey Yash," Miroku said rubbing the hand print on his left cheek where the girl smacked him. "Never going to give up are you?" "What? It's the prefect pick up line! It will work one day my friend!" "Yeah to a half deaf, blind chick," Shippo said popping up suddenly beside them. Miroku glared at him. After Yash threw his stuff into his locker, he turned to Miroku and Shippo, "How bout some lunch?" Shippo's eyes lit up at the idea of food, which caused both Yash and Miroku to roll their eyes.

Once the guys got their lunches, Yash lead the way towards the table Kagome and her friends were sitting at. Kagome felt something coming and she looked over her shoulder to see Yash heading her way, "Hey guys!" Yash nodded his head, Miroku's eyes nearly burst out of his head when he saw the girls sitting with Kagome. "Hey Kagome!" Shippo said sliding into the seat across from her, next to Emi. That's when Kagome began introductions, "Guys, this is Sango, Emi, Yuri, and Rin," pointing out who was who. Then she proceeded to introduce the guys. Yash had sat down on Kagome's right, Miroku sat down on Sango's left.

Simultaneously two things happened. Miroku had asked both Emi and Yuri to bear him children, and got slammed to the ground. Then a yell rang out in the cafeteria, "GET AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!!" Heads turned towards the table where Kagome and the others sat. Those at their table turned their heads towards the noise, Kouga.

~*~*~

No I do not promote underage drinking or drinking and driving, but it works in FICTION. Don't do it in real life people! I don't own any rights to any of the songs I use. Thought I should mention that. Yeah some of the characters are a bit OOC but hey it's an AU fic! R&R!