InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hanging by A Moment ❯ Chapter 6 Kouga Bashing and the Search for Cheetos! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hanging by A Moment

by Lor

In a review I got from mediaminer someone asked what's with everyone having a musical talent, well something will evolve out of that in later chapters. Plus I'm extremely musical so it's something I know about which helps in the writing.

Sorry it was so long between updates! Frequent thunder storms aren't fun. The power likes to flicker on and off, which causes the comp to turn on and off making it impossible to write. (When I can I like typing it up instead of handwriting then typing) Plus I've gotten myself addicted to Pirates of the Caribbean. Saw the movie twice already and going again next week. Plus I'm completely broke now from buying the soundtrack.

Keep watch for upcoming fan fics from me! I'm working on two at the moment, though I don't know when I'll be putting them online. And I'm also working on a Yu Yu Hakusho fic, that's co-authored with Ancient Zoidian no clue when that will find it's way online.

Yeah I am ranting a lot well it is a wee bit of fun. Anyway... I was reading this article thing I found off the main page of ff.net the author of it was saying how readers like reading short and to the point stories not epics. Well here's to let ya'll know....I LOVE EPICS! lol I love reading the long ass stories and will rarely read short ones. Therefore what I end up writing is long and epic like. GET OVER IT! Read it in bits if you must! Longer means more details more thought more imagination!

My non-AU fic Not Forever is Finally Updated!

I WANT REVIEWS PEOPLE! OR YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! ::pulls out rifle:: and if you just read and not review you'll find a pretty hole right between your eyes ::evil laughter:: (Plus the more reviews I get the more I am motivated to update sooner)

Remember to R&R! (or else)

' .... ' thoughts

" ..... " dialogue

~ ...... ~ flashback

Chapter 6

Kouga Bashing and the Search for Cheetos

~*~*~*~

BEEP BEEP BEEP Groaning Roru rolled over to smack her alarm clock, which instantly was silenced. Sitting up in bed she yawned rubbing her eyes to wake up. `What time is it?' she thought yawning once again. Glancing over at the clock she discovered it was only 11:30 am. `That leaves me 2 hours until I need to pick up Akio.' Pulling herself from her bed and stood fixing her spaghetti strap pink tank top and PJ shorts. Then she shuffled over to her computer to turn on some of the anime music. `Ummmm which should I play......' Clicking on a button the song Through the Night began to play, as she turned the volume way up on the computer's speakers. (AN: If you don't know that's the opening theme for Outlaw Star, love this song! It's on the site I mentioned too)

With a smile on her face she went over to her closet to dig out her clothes for the day. Ten minutes later she stood along side her bed looking at the clothes she had laid out on the bed, a tiny v-neck baby blue shirt with long sleeves, though there were horizontal slits cut into them, along with a long denim skirt with slits that nearly went to the waist. She planned on wearing her heeled knee high brown leather boots. Good thing Oba-san already left for work,' Roru thought with a smile as headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

~*~

(Brief Recap)

Once the guys got their lunches, Yash lead the way towards the table Kagome and her friends were sitting at. Kagome felt something coming and she looked over her shoulder to see Yash heading her way, "Hey guys!" Yash nodded his head, Miroku's eyes nearly burst out of his head when he saw the girls sitting with Kagome. "Hey Kagome!" Shippo said sliding into the seat across from her, next to Emi. That's when Kagome began introductions, "Guys, this is Sango, Emi, Yuri, and Rin," pointing out who was who. Then she proceeded to introduce the guys. Yash had sat down on Kagome's right, Miroku sat down on Sango's left.

Simultaneously two things happened. Miroku had asked both Emi and Yuri to bear him children, and got slammed to the ground. Then a yell rang out in the cafeteria, "GET AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!!" Heads turned towards the table where Kagome and the others sat. Those at their table turned their heads towards the noise, Kouga.

Kagome sighed shaking her head, "Is he ever going to stop this?" she asked looking over at Sango. "You never should have gone out with him, Kags, not even that one time." Kouga came over cracking his knuckles, two of his goons followed behind him. Kagome stood up from the table to face Kouga. Yash and Sango stood beside her. Miroku would have but he was unconscious on the floor, from the beating Emi and Yuri gave him.

"I'm NOT your woman, Kouga!" Kagome yelled at him glaring. Kouga ignored her glare and grabbed her right hand, "Come Kagome you'll be happier eating lunch with me." Kagome's site went blurry for a second as she glared at Kouga, then her eyes widened, "You're a youkai!" Her vision had become clear, her miko energy blocking out his concealing spell. "What?" Sango asked looking at her, as if her best friend had suddenly lost her mind, "Youkai don't exist!" Shippo rolled his eyes.

Kouga still hadn't let go of Kagome's hand, "Let go of me." Kagome said feeling anger well up inside her. "You're my woman and you'll do as I say!" Yash stepped in front of Kagome and pulled Kouga away from her, "She said to let go." Kouga looked from Yash to his two goons, Hiten and Manten, then back at Yash. "What are you going to do about it drool-breath?" Kouga asked stepping forward glaring into Yash's face. With a cocky smile Yash replied, "This," punching Kouga right in the face. With his nose bleeding Kouga stepped back and kicked Yash in the stomach throwing him back into the table. Unfazed by the kick, Yash jumped up from where he fell and slashed Kouga in the left arm with his claws. Kouga moved back away from him bleeding as Hiten and Manten moved to attack Yash when the Principal entered the cafeteria. After quickly looking at the situation she yelled, "Higurashi, Toumoku, and Midoriko my office, NOW!"

~*~

Principal Kaede sat down in her seat behind her large oak desk, carefully watching the three sitting across from her. "Anyone care to explain?" She asked first looking at Kouga who was holding an ice pack over his nose and a bandage around his injured arm. "Higurashi?" Kaede looked towards Kagome figuring she would be the most likely to answer. `If I tell her maybe she can do something to get Kouga off my back...but I don't want Yash to get into trouble....' Kagome thought before taking a breath, hoping it would help her relax as she began to explain what had happened.

"And from what happened yesterday, I guess Yash wasn't going to let any crap happen to me after what had happened to Roru," Kagome finished a few minutes later. Kaede nodded and looked at Yash, "Is that true Midoriko?" "Yeah, the baka wolf was practically all over her." Kouga glared at Yash and flicked him off. "That's enough Toumoku," Kaede said once again looking over the three across from her. "There is no punishment for Higurashi as she hadn't done anything. Midoriko...." Yash looked at her, no emotion on his face, "Will not receive any form of punishment as this is his first offence and he was protecting Higurashi. As for you Toumoku..." Her eyes narrowed at him, as Kouga had taken off the ice pack to see if the bleeding had stopped. "You have been practically stalking Higurashi here for the past 2 years, and similar incidents like today have occurred before. Part of your punishment Toumoku, having to deal with that black eye Midoriko had rightfully given you, along with 2 weeks detention." Kouga opened his mouth to argue that Yash had hurt him when Kaede spoke again, "Toumoku you are dismissed. And you might want to see the nurse about those injuries." Kouga stood up and left the office grumbling.

Kaede's face softened, "Are you alright Kagome?" her voice wasn't harsh like before. "Hai, my wrist is a little sore but I'm alright." "Yash is it? Thank-you for protecting Kagome, and Roru yesterday. They're like family to me and I do not wish to see them hurt. Though try to refrain from violence next time," Kaede finished with a small smile. Yash shrugged, "No biggie." "Now back to class both of you. The school day isn't over yet."

Yash and Kagome left Kaede's office closing the door behind them. With a small sigh of relief, "Thank Kami he's gone," Kagome said after taking a quick look around for Kouga. Thanks for punching him, Yash," Kagome said looking over at him as they walked down the hallway. "I said it wasn't a big deal already," he replied not looking at her. Kagome rolled her eyes, "Why do you always have to be a jerk?" "I'm not a jerk, wench." "Don't call me that!" "Fine, Bitch." Kagome glared at him, "I'm not a bitch, baka." "Wow, you called be baka. I'm hurt," Yash said pretending he had a wound in his chest, ticking Kagome off. "Yarou," she said hitting him. "Baka Ningen wench." "Go to hell." "Only if you come with me." The two stood there in the hallway glaring at each other. The bell rings signaling the end of the period, leaving two left in the day. Students pour out of classrooms into the hallway pushing the glaring two in opposite directions. "YAROU!" "BITCH!" was heard as the arguing two were divided. The insults were ignored by the students, except for the ones whom the insults were intended for.

~*~

A fluffy pink towel wrapped around her wet hair, another fluffy towel around her body, Roru walked down the carpeted hallway to her room, singing.

"Down at Barnum's fair


One evening I was there


When I heard a showman


Shouting underneath the flair


Oh, I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,


There they are all standing in a row.


Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head


Give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist,


That's what the showman said."

Getting back to her room she opened the door and did an odd spin as she moved towards her bed to get dressed.

"Oh! I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts


Every ball you throw will make me rich.


There stands me wife, the idol of me life,


Singing Roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch.


Singing, roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch,


Roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch,


Roll a bowl a bowl Roll a bowl a bowl


Roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch."

Pulling her shirt over her head, Roru's long hair fell wet onto her back with a wet splat. (AN: sorry found this song amusing. Your mind starts to go at 3 am)


"Oh, I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,


There they are all standing in a row.


Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head


Give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist,


That's what the showman said.


"Oh! I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts


Every ball you throw will make me rich.


There stands me wife, the idol of me life,


Singing Roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch.


Singing, roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch,


Roll a bowl a bowl a penny a pitch,


Roll a bowl a bowl Roll a bowl a bowl


Roll a bowl a bowl you son of a bitch."

By the time she finished singing the odd song, she was smoothing out her skirt. At that time she fell onto her bed laughing, amused by the song. (AN: This author also amused.) "Okay, odd amusement time over," Roru said aloud to herself and she glanced at the clock, 12:15. `YAY! Still time to get some coffee for breakfast,' she thought well aware that it was past noon, yet she was still thinking about breakfast instead of lunch.

Roru went over to her desk and plopped (AN: I like that word. Plopped. Sorry!) down into the seat. Quickly typing on the keyboard, she signed onto AIM. Waiting for the internet screen to come up she reached over and put on her silver Celtic Cross necklace, and large silver earrings. "OOWWWW!!" Roru yelled when she heard a noise come from the computer speakers. She had forgotten to turn down the volume after listening to Through the Night. After she quickly turned down the speaker volume, she looked to see who had IM'd her. "Who the fuck is MightyHoushi03?" Roru practically yelled at the monitor.(AN: Yes this author does odd things like that too. It's fun to yell at inanimate objects.)

GropeMaster03: Yo babe.

BtchyMusician: Who the fuck are you?

GropeMaster03: Not a morning well afternoon person are you?

BtchyMusician: ::rolls eyes:: Haven't had coffee yet.

GropeMaster03: lol It's Miroku

BtchyMusician: Oh, Yash's lecher friend. Wha up?

GropeMaster03: That's a nice way to be known. ::grumbles::

BtchyMusician: Then you shouldn't go around groping everyone.

BtchyMusician: Wait. Aren't you in school right now?

GropeMaster03: Web design right now actually. Aren't you here?

BtchyMusician: Nope. Stayed home. I have to pick up Akio in an hour.

GropeMaster03: You missed Yash punching out Kouga at lunch then.

BtchyMusician: ::bursts out laughing::

GropeMaster03: Yeah, and apparently Kaede gave him props for it!

BtchyMusician: Dang, can't believe I missed that!

GropeMaster03: Ah!! Hold on a sec.

BtchyMusician: O.o um ok.....

GropeMaster03: Hey Ror!

BtchyMusician: I take it someone stole the comp from Miroku.

GropeMaster03: It's me Sango.

BtchyMusician: Hey! I didn't know you knew Miroku

GropeMaster03: I didn't until lunch today. EEP!

BtchyMusician: What?!

BtchyMusician: Earth to Sango

GropeMaster03: ::Grumbling:: Miroku just grabbed my ass again

BtchyMusician: Just punch him

GropeMaster03: Too late he's already on the ground. Hope Mr. Gyomi doesn't come over.

BtchyMusician: lol

GropeMaster03: Hey you could answer something for me

BtchyMusician: What?

GropeMaster03: What the hell happened to you yesterday? Nobody will tell me!

BtchyMusician: Nobody? Ummmm

GropeMaster03: Kagome, Yash, Miroku and Shippo won't tell me. And nobody else knows what the hell I'm talking about

BtchyMusician: It's a really long story........

GropeMaster03: ::waiting:: I have all period. ::kicking Miroku so he won't wake up::

BtchyMusician: lol I could tell you now but....

GropeMaster03: but what?

BtchyMusician: You have last period with Yash right?

GropeMaster03: Yeah I think so...but I think he skipped it yesterday

BtchyMusician: Yeah he did. Anyway just tell him that I said for him to tell you. Did that make sense? ::scratches head::

GropeMaster03: Yeah, it did to me anyway. Why won't you just tell me?

BtchyMusician: ::looking at clock on the comp:: Cuz I have to leave soon to pick up Akio.

GropeMaster03: Akio? That dude whose car you were practically drooling over?

BtchyMusician: Un, that's him. I'm supposed to pick him up at 1:30.

GropeMaster03: Pick him up from where?

BtchyMusician: Yash will tell you. Or you could always get the lech to tell ya if he stops groping you long enough.

GropeMaster03: ::pushes Sango out of the way:: I resent that!

BtchyMusician: ::nearly falls over laughing::

GropeMaster03: I'll tell her

BtchyMusician: Thanx lecher boy

GropeMaster03: Is that what you're going to call me now?

BtchyMusician: Yep!

GropeMaster03: ::rolls eyes:: at least it fits

BtchyMusician: lol so you admit it!

GropeMaster03: ::glares::

BtchyMusician: I gots to go. Tell Sango bout yesterday will ya?

GropeMaster03: Alright.

BtchyMusician: ::light bulb::

GropeMaster03: ?

BtchyMusician: Tell Yash, Kagome and Shippo (Don't have to tell you to tell Sango cuz she's probably trying to steal back the comp right now) Come over around 5 and we'll have a movie marathon tonight. We don't have school tomorrow so we can have a mini party thing. And everyone can just stay over if it gets to late.

GropeMaster03: I'll tell um if I see um. And Sango isn't trying to steal the comp.

BtchyMusician: Then what is she sitting on your lap?

GropeMaster03: practically ::perverted grin::

BtchyMusician: lol I'll supply the movies. Ya'll get the snacks. EEEP! Ok definitely have to leave!

GropeMaster03: Bye ::steals comp from the lech:: Bye! And I wasn't in his lap!

BtchyMusician: Just behave yourselves! C ya late'

GropeMaster03: TTYL

Auto response from BtchyMusician: Went to pick up Akio from the hospital I'll be back later! ::leaves guards to protect her Smirnoff:: MUWHAHAHAHA

(AN: Sorry for everything odd written after this point, I started finishing this chapter at 3 am)

Miroku closed the IM window and signs off AIM. "She has issues yo," he said opening up the web design program to work on the class assignment. Sango glares at him, "Are you going to tell me or not?" "Tell you what?" he replied with a lecherous smirk, which he got hit in the arm for. "You know what!?" Sango said rolling her chair away from him towards her computer. "Fine," he motions for Sango to move towards him. Sango's eyes went wide and put her hand up to slap him across the face. "Whoa! Don't hit me!" Miroku said putting up his hands to protect his face, "I just don't want everyone to hear!" Sango looked at him trying to decide if he's going to grope her or not. "Here I'll put my hands where you can see them," Miroku said as he put his hands on the table in front of them. Sango leaned in towards him and he began to whisper to her what happened the day before.

~*~

Sitting in a seat close to the window, Kagome looked out, bored out of her mind. `What is the point about learning about dead things? They're dead already!.....Stupid teacher and his stupid fossils' (AN: Bet you thought it was gonna be history! lol) She looked up at the clock, seconds were slowly going by. `This class is way too long!' she thought as the teacher began to have students pass dirty looking fossils around. `Eww gross they're covered in dirt!' she thought as she quickly passed the fossil to the guy sitting behind her. Once again Kagome looked up at the clock, `A half hour left!' She let her head fall onto the desk hoping to sleep the rest of the class away.

About 15 minutes later she heard the beginning part of Girls and Boys (AN: It's by Good Charlotte) play. Kagome quickly picked her head up from the desk and looked around before realizing it was her cell phone. "Shit," she said quietly grabbing her cell. Thankfully the teacher hadn't noticed and was still going on about the importance of fossils in the modern age. "Hello?" "Hey, Kags! We're having a movie marathon tonight." "Since when?" "Since I talked to Miroku and Sango online 10 minutes ago...EEP! Hold on a sec!" Kagome took the phone away from her and gave it an odd look. `What is she doing?' "Sorry! Back! A stupid car almost side swiped me! Akio would kill me if anything happened to his car," Roru said slightly breathless from worry over the car. "So we're having a movie marathon tonight, you called me on the way to picking up Akio, instead of calling me later because?" "You have gym last period so you wouldn't have your cell, plus Fossil Head wouldn't notice if you're on your cell anyway." "Anything else? The bell is going to ring soon." "Oh yeah! Can you stop and pick up some drinks and stuff on your way home? I told Miroku and Sango to but I don't trust either of them to remember." "Fine, who all is coming anyway?" "Ummmm, whoever I guess. Miroku and Sango are gonna tell Shippo and Yash. We should get Yash to bring Sesshy! Oh and invite Rin!" "Sesshy?" "Yash's brother. They're half brother's not that they'll ever admit to being related. Sesshy is really cool." The guy sitting behind Kagome suddenly pocked her in the back, causing her to look up. "Sorry Mr. Kaseki, my mother just called to remind me to pick up the dry cleaning. She thought I had lunch now." "Get off the phone in one minute or it will be confiscated Miss. Higurashi." Mr. Kaseki said walking away going back to ranting about fossils. Putting the phone back up to her ear she heard, "What's going on? Earth to Kags!" Almost whispering, "I have to go! Fossil head caught me! Talk to ya later!" "Bye!" CLICK. Kagome quickly turned off her cell and slipped it into her bag while glancing at the clock. `YES! Only 4 minutes left of hell!'

(AN: Kaseki means Fossil so you'll see some humor with that. ::scratches head:: At least I did anyway)

~*~

At the same time as Kagome and the others were heading to their last class of the day, Roru entered the hospital. As soon as she had entered the males in the room had focused their eyes on her. `Must be my outfit,' she thought. Instead of wearing the long sleeve shirt, she opted for a white see-through long sleeve button down shirt that had wide flowing sleeve that belled out near the wrists and were so long they went past her finger tips. Underneath the shirt she wore a light tan low cut spaghetti strap tank top that was low cut enough to show a large portion of cleavage. Along with that she wore the long denim skirt with slits that nearly went to the waist, with her heeled knee high brown leather boots. Roru just smiled at those watching as she passed heading to Akio's room.

Reaching his room, she lightly knocked on the door before entering. Akio was lying on his bed leaning against some pillows, his eyes were closed in a light slumber. Roru felt her heart stop beating for a second when she saw him, "Thank kami," she said aloud waking Akio, who awoke hearing her voice. "Hey, Ror...." his voice trailed off when he saw her, "Damn."

~*~

"We're FREE!" Kagome said exiting the school spinning in a circle. Walking out behind her where the rest of the little crew; meaning, Yash, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Rin. The guys just rolled their eyes at Kagome's little outburst, though the girls cheered right along with her. His mouth hidden by a hand Miroku asked Yash, "Is she on some medication or something for that?" Yash's response was hitting Miroku upside the head. "OWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Miroku yelled. Yash however looked all innocent and walked ahead of Miroku, towards the girls.

"So are we going to get food or not?" "Food? For what?" Shippo asked looking at all of them. "You didn't tell him?" "I thought you were going to tell him" "No I told Yash." "How could I tell him? I didn't know until you literally ran into me!" Rin said glaring at Sango. "Roru said Sango or Miroku was gonna tell him" "When did you talk to her?" "When she called me in the middle of Fossil Head's class" By this time Shippo was annoyed at being left out of the loop, and they were all standing around Kagome's, Yash's and Sango's cars. (Sango's car is an emerald green Mini Cooper S you already know the others)

Shippo gave up and hit them on all the head, "Is someone going to tell me now?" he asked glaring at them all, a hint of Kitsune-bi forming in his right hand causing those who knew he was a kitsune youkai to sweat drop, and for Rin and Sango to freak out. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Rin yelled pointing at Shippo's hand. "Uh oops?" Shippo said with a shrug. "Shippo's a Kitsune youkai and I'm an Inu hanyou," Yash said like he was only saying the sky is blue and the grass is green. Rin looked like she was going to bolt, Sango just looked intrigued. "So it is true that demons still exist!" Sango said happily. The guys sweat dropped and Rin looked at Sango like she had just said there was a monkey on her head. "Don't worry, demons just conceal themselves as humans. They rarely attack anyone," Miroku said seeing the look on her face, he followed up what he said by squeezing her butt with his left hand. Rin's eyes went wide and she screeched, "HENTAI!" hitting Miroku upside the head so hard he fell directly into Yash's convertible.

Shippo grumbled, "Now are you going to tell me?" Realization dawned on Kagome's face, "Oh yeah! Me and Roru are hosting a movie marathon tonight, we need to pick up some food." "Ohhh cool!" "So who's going to drive?" Rin asked over the fact she was in the company of youkai. "Umm" "We can go pick up Souta and Kohaku, so they don't have to take the bus, then drop Kohaku off. Leave my car at my house, then go drop off Souta, leaving Kagome's car there. Then go in Yash's to get the food," Sango said. "My car! You'll ruin it! Six people won't fit in my car!" Yash said protecting his car shoving Miroku onto the ground with a pretty thump. "We could always take my mom's SUV then we'd all fit," Kagome said solving the problem, not seeing the look of disgust on the guy's faces. "You want to be seen driving your mom's car?" "What? It's new and really cute," Kagome said. "How can a `rent's SUV look quote cute?" "It's a dusty gold Porsche Cayenne." "Nice car," Yash said, Miroku agreed with a nod as he attempted to grope Sango. Miroku failed miserably getting knocked unconscious for his attempt.

After Yash practically threw Miroku into the backseat of his classic Jag, "We'll meet you at the shrine, or do you want us to follow when you pick up your brothers?" Yash asked leaning against the side of the Jag. That's then Kagome remembered something, "Oh YEAH!" They all looked at her weird. "Roru wanted me to ask you to try to get Sesshomaru to come." Yash felt his head fall forward on his neck as he jolted in surprise, "Invite my brother?! Are you fuck'n insane!" Kagome glared, "It was Roru's idea dimwit!" The two had stepped away from the cars they were leaning on to stand not even a foot away from one another, glaring into the other's face. "Wench." "Baka." "Bitch" Kagome moved her hand to slap him and Yash noticed before she had the chance to hit him and grabbed her hand. "Isn't that cute Sango! They're flirting!" Rin said smiling as she watched the exchange. Sango giggled, while Miroku and Shippo watched with amusement. "WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!" Yash and Kagome yelled, Yash dropping her hand as they quickly moved away from one another.

~*~

(This occurs when the crew was still in last period at school)

On their way out of the hospital, Roru and Akio noticed Kouga sitting in the waiting room, his shirt sleeve covered in blood, his face swollen. "Kouga?" Roru said walking over towards him, trying to hide the amused smile on her face. Akio followed behind her watching her ass. "What happened to you?" Kouga looked up hearing her voice and his eyes narrowed, "That baka half breed, Yash." Exchanging a glance Roru and Akio nearly burst into laughter. "What's with you two morons?" "You're lucky to be alive!" Akio said after he and Roru had let out a burst of laughter. "And where do you get off calling Yash a baka half breed, ya wimpy wolf," Roru said glaring at the already bleeding Kouga. "That's what he is," Kouga said with anger in his voice. "He may be a hanyou but at least he isn't fuck'd up in the head like you, yarou." Kouga moved to punch her, but the nurse at the station called his name, saying a doctor was ready to see him now. Throwing a glare at Roru and Akio, he got up shoving them out of his way. "Too bad Yash didn't break his legs when he had the chance," Akio said as they walked out to the car, "Hope we don't have to see him again for awhile."

~*~

Around 4 o'clock that afternoon, the crew minus Roru and Akio of course, entered one of the local grocery stores. People looked strangely at the teenage group as they entered. One elder woman muttered to her husband, "Youngens these days. Always have to be so noisy." Even though they weren't being loud...at the moment. "Shippo and Rin you two can go get the chips and pretzels that kind of stuff. Miroku and Sango can go get ice cream or something. Me and Yash will get the sodas and we'll all meet at the check outs in 45 minutes?" Kagome said quickly.

Sango sighed while she grabbed a basket before she and Miroku split off from the others. When Miroku moved into a groping position behind her she gave him a look that meant, grope me and die, which caused him to walk next to her his hands in view. Shippo and Rin had just looked at each other and shrugged before heading off with a basket. Kagome and Yash followed suit, in getting a basket. "How many should we get?" "Ummm a lot. Us girls can easily go through five 2-liter bottles in a few hours." Yash's eyes bugged out looking at her. But Kagome wasn't paying attention as she piled bottles of Sprite Remix, Diet and Regular Pepsi, among other sodas into the basket Yash was holding. While Sango and Miroku were standing in the frozen food isle arguing over what flavors of ice cream they should get, Shippo and Rin were having a harder time. "We need to get Cheetos!" Rin exclaimed to Shippo after they had picked up a few bags of Ruffles potato chips and a bag of pretzel sticks. "CHEETOS!" The two of the tore apart the racks searching for Cheetos. That was when a guy came down the isle with a refill cart of Cheetos which the two attacked. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The guy screamed running away.

At 4:45 pm as planned the group met to pay for the snacks. When they saw how many bags of Cheetos Shippo and Rin picked up, Rin simply replied, "They didn't have that many left." Which meant her and Shippo only grabbed 12 bags.

~*~*~*~

Finished at 4:20 am!

Ok here's a question for ya'll....In a future chapter, do you want the crew to go to Jazz Mocha to see Roru and the jazz group perform? Just say yes or no in your review. (I really want to write that in, I'm in jazz band at school and I know TONS of jazz music to use.....but I don't want to fic to get to centered around Roru, I made that mistake in the earlier chapters already. That's why I'm ask'n ya'll)

ALL WORSHIP BEFORE ME AS I AM THE ALMIGHTY RULER OF THE WORLD! MUWHAHAHAHA ::parades around with a golden stick scepter thing, and wearing a blanket as a royal robe until someone tackles her to the ground and puts her in a straight jacket:: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ::the author is being carted away by men in little white suits to the loopy fun house::

::The little kitsune Shippo we all know and love bounces over and says :: If you wish to save this poor teenager's sanity please review ::Then he disappears with a puff of pretty purple smoke::