InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #3 - Practice (Mir/San) ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quickie Series #3
 
Title: Practice
Rating: R
Pairing: Mir+San
Word Count: 499
 
“Are you sure it matters? So what, they caught us kissing?” Miroku's blood was still running high as Sango stalked ahead. “We caught them first!”
 
“Right,” she said sarcastically. “This is their fault.” They reached the stream and she headed in between several huts towards the village center.
 
Miroku ground his teeth in anger because he was sure she'd wanted him to kiss her. And he really wanted to kiss her again. Right now. Impulsively, he pulled her back under the overhang of one of the huts. In the shadow he pressed his hard body into her, trapping her there so she could not mistake his interest.
 
“What's all this about?” he asked rather harshly. She looked surprised and then relaxed beneath him. “Kissing is part of marriage and that's what we want, right? I haven't touched another girl since we agreed to this. Don't you think my hand is itching to touch you?” To emphasize his point, he slid his hand down her arm, into the indent of her waist and down the swell of her bottom. Unlike his usual joking pats, he let his hand linger there, stroking down beneath the deep curve to where the crease of her thigh lay.
 
“You touch me all the time, baka,” she said softly. He saw hurt in her eyes. “But not always like you mean it.”
 
“It's a joke, Sango.” He moved his hand up the flat of her hip and back down around the round curve more slowly this time, enjoying every inch of the gentle slope, beginning to anticipate the soft skin hidden beneath her yukata.
 
“It's not a joke, Miroku,” the hurt in her eyes grew more pronounced and he understood.
 
“Okay,” he blinked. “You're right. There's a lot at stake.”
 
“Yes.” Sango brought her arms up his waist and pulled him against her. “There's so much to lose, and-“ He watched a tear form at the corner of her eye.
 
“Dear Sango.” Love replaced anger and he moved his hand up her back to grip her neck lightly as his other arm pulled her against his chest. “That's why this is so important. Until I kissed you just now I didn't realize how important it was.” She was quiet and he felt her breath against his neck. “Should I be sorry I kissed you?” He silently hoped not.
 
“No, I just-” She swallowed. “Just wanted our first kiss to be a little more…”
 
“Private?” He couldn't help but smile.
 
“Well, yes...” There was a smile in her voice now, too.
 
“Okay. Tell you what,” he pulled away to see her look at him hopefully. “Tonight. We'll watch the stars together…”
 
“Okay.” Her smile was like the sun.
 
“Except-“
 
“What?”
 
“This.” He leaned down and caught her lips in a soft kiss.
 
“Baka.” She squeezed him.
 
“Practice.” He winked.
 
They resumed walking, spying InuYasha.
 
“Where's Kagome?” Sango called.
 
“Home.”
 
“Again?”
 
“Forgot something.”
 
“What?”
 
“Peanut butter.” InuYasha blushed and then shrugged when they looked confused. “I'm hungry.”