InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #7 - Saving the Best For Last (Mir/San) ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quickie Series #7

Title: Saving the Best for Last (Mir+San)
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Mir+San
Word Count: 499
Written for foolish Mortal Challenge.
 
The next day, he didn't touch her as Shippou sat between them on Kilala's back, keeping his sharp eye and sharp tongue at the ready should Miroku's hand wander. That night, he caught her eye over the fire.
 
“Sango,” the monk said carefully. “Will you help me bring water from the stream?”
 
“Maybe we can get the water tomorrow night, InuYasha.” Kagome giggled.
 
“Keh!” the hanyou snorted, snagging Shippou's shirt as the kit made to join the couple.
 
“I've been dying to touch you,” Miroku murmured, coming up behind her at the water's edge. He nibbled at her neck, following the line of her collar bone around and up the column of her throat until he closed his warm lips over hers in a soft, deep kiss. Sango enjoyed the kiss but she ached for his long fingers to slide under the curve of her bottom…
 
“Sango! Miroku!” Shippou's shrill voice sounded worried and Sango was sure that InuYasha had put him up to the interruption.
 
The next night, Miroku got her kimono open and slid his hands over the warm skin of her stomach. She gasped as his hands caressed her breasts, his fingers delicately feeling along their curve and slope until she panted his name.
 
When Shippou called out this time, Sango growled.
 
“It's alright, love,” Miroku, flicked his tongue quickly around a nipple, closing her clothing back up. “I like to save the best for last.”
 
As they walked back, she even tried to sway her hips more than usual in front of him, tempting him to touch her. Nothing.
 
The next night, as they walked into the darkness, Sango hoped that this would be the night he touched her rear. She imagined his hand finding her, caressing the swell of her softly and then rubbing her more firmly, needfully pulling the fabric away, slipping his warm hands down… bringing him closer to the secret spot that ached for him. But it was not to be.
 
Their robes open, he took her gently to the ground and buried himself in her until she groaned for him to release them both. As they finished in a flurry of clenched and muffled cries, she tightened in a final surge and he laughed, rolling her over on top of him and beaming his joyful smile into the moonlight.
 
“Now for the best part,” he chuckled.
 
“There's more?”
 
“Ah, dear Sango,” his face relaxed, boyishly free of the worries they shared. “Didn't I say I liked to save the best for last?” His hand slipped up the outside of her thighs to cup her bare bottom, smoothing her soft skin as he arched and stiffened inside her again, letting go a soft moan.
 
“I thought you didn't want to touch me there anymore,” she sighed, enjoying the stroke of his fingers, steadily urging her to lift up and press down.
 
“Fooled you,” he said gripping her more firmly on the soft round flesh he'd been dreaming of for days.
 
More in the next Quickie round?