InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #6: Double Whammy (Inu/Kag + Mir/San) ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Quickie Series #6

Title: Double Whammy
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Mir+San, Inu+Kag
Word Count: 500
A/N: I know Shippou is OOC here, but hey, I had to cut some corners! *snicker*


“Are you sure Naraku is this way?” Shippou asked as they ran.

“Fuck!” InuYasha burst out when his foot landed on a particularly sharp twig.

“Would you stop swearing?” Kagome peeved at him.

“He’s not swearing, he’s hoping,” Miroku whispered under his breath, inches from Sango’s shoulder.

“Who’s hoping?” Sango said knowingly.

This continued for hours until they came upon a traveler’s hut and stopped to rest and get a bite. InuYasha stood with his arms across his chest.

“I don’t need ‘a bite’,” he grumped.

“Would you shut up?” Miroku huffed. “Everybody else does.”

Kagome and Sango exchanged a glance and smiled together, sliding their eyes to the empty hut.

“Shippou,” Kagome said, “you and Kilala go rest under that tree. I need to give InuYasha a little taste, even if he won’t take a bite.” The hanyou’s eyebrows shot into his bangs. “Don’t worry, InuYasha, this won’t take long.” She grabbed his sleeve and he was at her side in a heartbeat.

“Houshi?” Sango extended her hand; Miroku cracked a smile as he took it.

“Shouldn’t we go somewhere else?” Sango blushed warmly as she entered the hut to find Kagome pressed against the wall, her shirt and bra shoved up as InuYasha licked at one breast while fingering the other and clawing at the tie around his waist.

“We won’t look,” Miroku mumbled as he took her to the floor and unclasped the leather at her neck, peeling it back to expose her beautiful breasts to his hungry tongue. She closed her eyes and arched up towards his lips as she reached down to grasp his hard length, finding it poking out of his robes when she parted them to take him in her firm grip; she stroked and pulled, wringing a loud moan from him which blended into the pants and whines nearby. His shaft was hot in her hand and her breast firm in his mouth as he unwrapped her legs and stroked her dripping wet folds slowly until her body coiled and she clenched around him when he plunged down into her with a groan.

InuYasha couldn’t take Kagome’s begging any more as she gripped his swollen hard-on and pleaded. Grasping her by the waist, he lifted and turned her in one quick motion, leaning her against the wall and flipping her skirt up to reveal the smooth white curves of her bottom to his hands. Kneeing her legs wide open he angled his aching shaft against her wet entrance, pumping himself deeply within her. She gasped as he filled her and he leaned in to toy with her nub as it pebbled under his fingers, making her writhe and scream on him as he slid in and out, thrusting himself harder and faster inside her as she tightened.

It was over in a cacophony of grunts, groans and glorious cries that shook the walls of the hut with happiness.

“I had the strangest dream,” Shippou said sleepily when they returned.

“So did we.”



-gah! sorry for all the uploads.... *grumbles at technology*