InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #5 - Love (Inu/Kag + Mir/San) ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quickie Series #5
 
Title: Love
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Mir+San, Inu+Kag
Word Count: 500
 
To be sure, there was nothing quick about that evening. The air was mild and the scents gentle, floating across the land to cool the loving couples' bare skin as they warmed and then became hot.
 
The monk and the slayer lay down on the hill beneath an unending scatter of stars, cushioned by the tall grass compressed beneath his generous robes. She delighted in slowly bringing him out of his robes, finding and feeling the hard ridges of his lean body, exposing secrets of male flesh she'd heard whispered of and always wondered about. She was tentative but brave in her investigations and soon learned the motions and pressures that stole the breath from his lungs and clenched him around her with need. He explored every bit of her, finding new delight in the feel of her smaller curves and indulging himself in touching and tasting the ones he knew he loved, for the first time following them all the way into the mysteries of feminine flesh she opened to him until she writhed and begged for him.
 
Their union was sweet and slow, a healing of that part of their souls that could be healed by the other, a strengthening against what lay ahead.
 
The hanyou and the girl from the future came together by the fire, awkward and amused they followed their instincts and succumbed to passion quickly. He began to explore her as he would any new treat, by taste, touch and smell and she tried to reciprocate until he growled at her, only slightly playfully. Understanding, she began to submit to his increasingly intense attentions as he moved over her, knowing her with his senses until he needed more than `just a taste'. Hesitant but determined, he revealed her body in the firelight and nearly lost his nerve until she drew him down to taste her with all of him, his mouth and his body surging over her and into her until he was lost in her completely and she took him into that place he'd never been and always dreamed must exist somewhere, just for him.
 
She saw it in his face as he moved within her, his beautiful features twisting in joy, wonder and a small bit of fear as he brought them to the edge of a precipice so deep there could be no return. As he slowed, their eyes held the question before them until she smiled and held his face in her hands, drawing him into a kiss that tumbled them over the edge, falling together into the oblivion from which they had no wish to emerge.
 
The late night air found them awake and amazed, whole and healed for another few hours until dawn brought their troubles and their duties upon them once again. The fire had died and the stars had dimmed, but the joy they shared burned and sparkled deep within them as they traced starlit skin with delicate fingers and murmured soft words into the darkness.
 
Next…. Something just a tad raunchier…