InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: ~Heartless~ ❯ ~Lost Things ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was two days until the festival and Amimi was going out with this wanna-be loser. "Rikku how could you," yelled Amimi on the phone with anger and fury. "I'm sorry, " apologized Rikku. " It's just that you two looked so cute together.” “ RIKKU!!!” screamed Amimi. “ I'm sorry, I'm sorry! " Rikku said as quickly and loudly as she could over the phone so Amimi could hear it over her yell. " Okay. See you tomorrow. " said Amimi as she started to calm down and hung up the phone.
Amimi was lying down on her bed like she was the day she met Inuyasha. Inuyasha where are you thought Amimi as she walked down the stairs, through the door, and into a cold breeze. She walked the same path as before to the cave in the forest. " I guess he's not here today either, " said Amimi sadly. At that moment, she saw a black figure running pass the trees and into the cave. Huh… that was strange thought Amimi as she looked at the cave where the figure ran into. "Well, time to go home, " said Amimi as she walked through the woods. Leaves were falling off the trees and into the path. "Guess I'll try tomorrow, " sighed Amimi.
The next day, during math, there was a new student. "Class. This is Yuna Smith, " said Mr. Shindo in a cheerful voice. A tall girl came into the classroom. She had short brown hair and light brown eyes. "Uh... H-Hi everyone, " blushed Yuna. "Yuna is a foreign exchange student from the U.S and she will be in this class for the rest of the year, " said Mr. Shindo in his kind, Santa Clausy voice. "Yuna please sit right in front of Amimi. " Amimi then raised her hand, to help Yuna know who she was. "Hi Yuna. I'm Amimi Nykotori and this is Rikku Hikaru, " whispered Amimi as Yuna took her seat. The day went by pretty smoothly with Yuna in all of Amimi and Rikku's classes. They helped her out as much as they could and by the end of the day, Yuna was their new friend.
"Hey Amimi, can I come to your house today? " asked Yuna. "So we can study for the science test tomorrow. " "Sorry Yuna. Not today, " said Amimi while they were walking home. " How come? " asked Yuna. " Because, " said Rikku. "Amimi's going to wait for Inuyasha today.” “Huh?” said Yuna blankly. “ Rikku,” blushed Amimi. “ Don't tell her.” “ Uh… never mind what I said,” Rikku said nervously. “ You can come to my house.” Rikku took Yuna's hand and ran down the sidewalk, towards her house. “ Bye Amimi,” yelled Yuna as they went down the street. Amimi sighed. Rikku, you can make a mistake, but you always can cover it up with something, thought Amimi as the wind blew, and she went inside.