InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: ~Heartless~ ❯ ~Black Figure ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Owshi! Where is it,” yelled Amimi as she was looking all over her room. “ Gee. I don't know, Amimi,” said Owshi, Amimi's little brother, as he was looking for the object too. “ I never went into your room and I don't think it would just disappear.” “ Man… I was even planning on wearing that to the festival,” growled Amimi. She somehow lost her diamond ring that always stayed in her jewelry box. Her grandma on her mom's side gave it to her before she passed away. “ Amimi! Hurry up or you'll be late for school,” yelled her cousin Hiroshi from downstairs. “ Oh great,” said Amimi.
When she got to school, she saw her rival, Paine Takamaru. “ So I heard your going to the festival with Toya,” said Paine. Paine had black hair and light pink eyes. Her teachers think she is the sweetest angel they have ever seen but students all over school call her a “Demonic Minion.” When Amimi and Paine were in preschool, Paine caused Amimi to spill paint onto the ground and made everyone laugh at her. Somehow, Paine kept on doing these weird things to make Amimi look like a fool. She sees it as a “hobby.” “ Maybe I am,” said Amimi in response. “ No need to brag about it,” said Paine. “I'm not,” said Amimi and quietly made a fist but hid it behind her. “ Whatever…” said Paine and walked of with her group of friends.
“ Why don't you tell a teacher?” asked Yuna at lunch. They were sitting at there usual spot near the sakura tree. “ We've tried,” said Rikku before she took a bite out of her dumpling. “ But the teacher thought we were lying and he threw us in detention.” “ Put it this way, there is no way of stopping that monster,” said Amimi. “ No way at all,” agreed Rikku as she nodded her head and took another bite out of her dumpling. “ Even talking to her parents won't do us any good.” Then, Toya walked by. “Hi Amimi,” said Toya. “ Are you ready for tomorrow?” “ I sure am!” said Amimi trying to keep a smile on her face. Ready to puke is more like it thought Amimi. “ Well, see you later,” said Toya. “ Who's that?” asked Yuna who was always filled with questions. “That is Toya.,” replied Rikku. “ People say he is the ` cutest boy on campus.' He asked Amimi-sama to the festival a few days ago and I… kind of persuaded her to go.” “ You sure did,” said Amimi sternly. “ Heh, heh…sorry,” said Rikku.
“ Sorry sis, Hiroshi and I couldn't find it,” said Owshi. “ We tried our best,” Amimi was in front of the house when Owshi came out and greeted her. “ That's okay Owshi,” said Amimi as she went inside. “ It'll pop up some time.” When Amimi went upstairs, she saw that her room was cleaned, even though she left a huge mess that morning. Thanks Owshi, thought Amimi. That figure I saw by the cave, thought Amimi, it looked… familiar. “ Ugh…” yelled Amimi as she put her pillow on her face. “ I'll never see Inuyasha again if I keep on getting delayed like this,” muffled Amimi. Then, she sat straight up and put the pillow on her lap. “ That's it! No more thinking! I want answers! I'm following that person tomorrow,” yelled Amimi. Noticing what she had just said, she put the pillow back over her face. That is… if that figure comes back, thought Amimi.