InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: ~Heartless~ ❯ ~Festival Time! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“ Oh my! The festival is starting in an hour!” said Amimi as she was doing her homework. “ I need to get in my kimono!” She quickly went into her closet and changed into her kimono, which had lavenders on it. “ Owshi! Were you able to find it!” yelled Amimi in the hall. “ Sorry sis! Haven't found it yet!” yelled Owshi from downstairs. Amimi sighed. She hated the fact that she was going to the festival with this loser and that her ring and necklace were missing. The only good thing was that Rikku and Yuna would be there as they promised. “ This will be very humiliating,” sighed Amimi as she walked into the kitchen to grab a snack before the festival.
“ Come on Amimi,” said Toya holding Amimi's hand. They had just entered the festival. The festival was right next to the forest, so Amimi was also happy. Inuyasha, I wish you were here thought Amimi as the excited Toya dragged her body through the festival gates. There were stands everywhere and kids from school. Some were playing with fireworks while others were sitting together eating oden. The festival was filled with life. “Amimi! Over here!” waved Rikku as she was eating a pocky. “ Come on Toya!” said Amimi, excited to get away from Paine who was walking by. Rikku was wearing a kimono with roses while Yuna wore jeans and a denim jacket. “ So how is your date,” said Rikku. “ Rikku,” Amimi said ready to pop. “ I-I mean how is your day,” corrected Rikku. “ Fine thanks,” said Toya.
The day went by quickly and everyone was having a good time, even Amimi. She sometimes even forgot she was with Toya and left him behind. “ Wow what a fun day this has been in Japan!” said Yuna in a tired voice. “ And no sign of Paine,” added Rikku as she looked left and right for the “demonic minion.” Then it happened.
“Eeeeeek,” screamed a girl as she ran out of the woods. A group of people crowded her as she collapsed. It was Paine. She must have wanted to spy on us and wanted to make a scene, thought Amimi. “I-I saw s-something i-in the w-woods,” said Paine as she tried to catch her breath. “ I-It looked like it was wearing a red kimono and it was very f-fast s-so I don't think it was h-human.” It must be the figure again, thought Amimi as she ran into the woods. “ Amimi!” yelled Rikku. “ Your friend is crazy,” said Paine in a sly voice. “ Why you-,” screamed Rikku and she punched Paine in the face, which knocked her out.
I know you're here thought Amimi as she ran deeper into the woods. It was almost sunset so it wasn't too hard to see. Then, she saw the thing run in front of her. “Gotcha!” yelled Amimi as she ran after it. Faster and faster they went, as they got closer to the cave. “ Uh-oh…were almost at the cave,” said Amimi. But that won't stop me, thought Amimi. The thing ran into the cave with Amimi following after it. The cave was damp and very moist. She could here echoes of their feet through it. At a spilt second, the figure disappeared. “ Hey where did you g-,” said Amimi as she fell into a pit of darkness, unable to finish her sentence.