InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up. If you are unfamiliar with names that I made up then it's obvious that I made up the characters like Tani for example.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
 
 
“Psst, Kagome wake up class is over.” Yuka said poking Kagome with her pen.
 
Kagome had dosed of during class.
 
Kagome slowly opened her eyes and yawned before realizing where she was. “Class is over? Already? Aw well no sense complaining.” She told herself as she was getting up from her seat.
 
“You okay Kagome? This is the second time that you dosed off in class this week,” Yuka said giving her a worried look.
 
Kagome yawned once more, “don't worry I'm fine,” she yawned again, “lack of sleep is all,” she responded.
 
“Okay…” Yuka said unsure.
 
“Let's just start going home,” Kagome said picking up her books and bag.
 
“By the way class we have a test on algebra so be sure to study hard.” Mr.Gardo, Kagome's math teacher announced.
 
Kagome turned blue after hearing that announcement. “Oh man not another one!” Kagome wailed. “I have to pass this! Who knows how many tests I've failed! If I don't cram now I'll end up repeating the ninth grade!” Kagome told herself.
 
Her friends Ayumi, Yuri and Eri had soon walked up to them. “Kagome do you want to walk home with us?” Ayumi asked.
 
“Sure you bet!” Kagome responded.
 
Before the four girls had started walking out the classroom, a familiar male voice had called out one of their names.
 
“Hey Kagome!” The voice called out. .
 
Kagome turned around confused, wondering who called out her name. It didn't take a genius to figure that Hojo was the one that called out her name.
 
“Hi there Kagome,” He began. “It's good to see you back in school again.”
 
“I'll say,” Eri agreed.
 
“So, tell me, what was it that you again? Ammonia?” Hojo asked.
 
*Sweat drop*
 
“Grandpa must really be running out of fake illnesses.” Kagome thought. “I'm doing just fine, really.” She responded.
 
“Well, I was thinking,” Hojo said digging into his pocket, trying to get something, “and I whipped up this special recipe for you. Promise you'll give it a try.” He said, handing the piece of paper to Kagome.
 
Kagome took the recipe from Hojo and looked at it, “I will.” She said with a smile.
 
Hojo smiled back. “Great! So, I guess I'll see you later Kagome! Bye guys!” Hojo said as he walked away.
 
The girls stood there outside of class for some time.
 
“Let's be on our way Kagome.” Eri said.
 
“Alright let's be on our way.” Kagome said.
 
“I'm Kagome Higurashi, a ninth grader. My family owns a well respected shrine. I had lived a pretty normal life. That is until my fifteenth birthday; a demon popped out of our shrine and dragged me into it. That's when I met a young half demon named InuYasha. He intends to use the sacred jewel to become a full fledge demon. Oh and by the way he can be short tempered so get on his bad side and he can really get jealous totally unbelievable. Well, I guess he has his good sides. Before we met InuYasha was really close to a young priestess named Kikyo. Oh yeah it turns out I was the reincarnation of Kikyo that's how I ended up with a sacred jewel in my body. Anyway InuYasha and Kikyo were really close until someone tore them apart. That someone was no other than Naraku. Naraku was born from a man named Onigumo and bandit who was totally injured. Kikyo took care of him and Onigumo loved her. He formed with demons to have a healthy body but things didn't turn out as planned. He was reborn as Naraku. Anyway Naraku was the one that pitted Kikyo and InuYasha from love to deadly hatred. It was a sad ending for the two. InuYasha had been sealed to a tree for fifty years and Kikyo died. So I was the only one who broke the spell on InuYasha. When InuYasha and I met I accidentally broke the sacred jewel to a million pieces my bad on that one. Anyway InuYasha and I travel along the countryside to find the sacred jewel shards and we've also made some friends along the way.
 
Like Shippo a very cute fox demon child who tries so hard and helps us with his fox magic. Miroku a monk who is cursed with the wind tunnel in his right hand set upon by Naraku his grandfather had fallen into a trap. The wind tunnel grows bigger every year Miroku has to slay Naraku before it's too late. But Miroku can be very dependable at least most of the time. Then there's Sango a very talented demon slayer who's village was destroyed by Naraku. Later her younger brother had fallen into his hands she wants to do what ever she can to kill Naraku but she has a cute dependable cat demon named Kirara. Last but not least Tani a young and another half demon unlike InuYasha she does not wish to become a full demon she only wants vengeance. Naraku had killed her mother and then was later resurrected. Tani must do all she can to save her. So off we go to slay Naraku down to remove the wind tunnel from Miroku, to save Sango's brother and to save Tani's mother. Some day Naraku we will find you and hunt you down!” Kagome thought.
 
“Uh Kagome? Earth to Kagome!” Yuka said snapping her fingers infront of Kagome's face to get her attention.
 
“Huh? What's the matter?” Kagome responded, snapping back to reality.
 
“Nothing, it's just that…” Eri started.
 
“You're always off in a daze these days, whether its in class or outside of school or at home.” Ayumi said.
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow confused as ever. “What are you talking about?”
 
“Don't act innocent you know where we are getting at! We want to know about you rude spoiled guy of yours.” Yuka said.
 
“Yeah,” Eri and Ayumi said inunison.
 
“My guy? Do they mean InuYasha?” Kagome thought still confused.
 
“Duh… so… tell us, how's the bad boy doing anyway?”
 
“He's doing fine.” Kagome responded plainly.
 
The girls had continued to walk discussing more about Kagome's boy until they had reached a stop light. Kagome waited patiently until the light turned green and the walking sign.
 
“So, I guess I'll see you guys later then, bye!”
 
“Bye Kagome!” The girls said in unison as they walked off.
 
“By the way Kagome! Good luck on studying for the algebra test!” Yuka said.
 
Kagome soon turned blue and then green from the very thought of it as if she was about to throw up. Tests were the last thing that she wanted to think about.
 
“Yeah… you too!” She responded as she watched her friends walk away.
 
The young teenager continued walking until she had reached home.
 
“Hi you guys I'm home.” Kagome said, coming in through the door.
 
“Hey sis,” Sota greeted with his eyes practically glued to the TV screen.
 
“How are you doing dear?” Her mother walking up to her daughter.
 
“I'm doing fine, thanks.” Kagome responded.
 
“So Kagome's how long are you going to stay anyway?” Her grandfather asked.
 
Kagome walked further into the house and closed the door behind her as she plopped her heavy school backpack on the ground, “I'm leaving after dinner.” She responded.