InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Back to the Feudal Era ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up. If you are unfamiliar with names that I made up then it's obvious that I made up the characters like Tani for example.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
 
Back at the feudal era, InuYasha and the others were waiting for Kagome's return. It seemed as if InuYasha was getting fairly impatient.
 
InuYasha who was sitting on the branches of the sacred tree, jumped off it and land on the grass. “Where the hell is she?” InuYasha demanded as he pressed one of his feet on the well and tapped impatiently.
 
“Well, she said she'd take a while to return.” Shippo responded, sitting on the edge of the well.
 
“Well there's not much you can do.” Sango said while she was sitting under a tree petting her feline demon Kirara.
 
InuYasha pulled a face as he climbed on top of the well and looked down on it, “maybe there is nothing you can do.” InuYasha responded bitterly.
 
“Are you going to go and fetch her?” Tani asked while hanging on the branches of the sacred tree.
 
InuYasha didn't respond; he jumped away into the well to go fetch Kagome like always.
 
“That InuYasha is always impatient. I swear, we need to get a lease on the guy,” Miroku said, walking up to the well looking down on it.
 
“I agree.” Sango said joining him to down.
 
“Me too,” Shippo said also looking down.
 
“Meow,” went Kirara.
 
***
 
Meanwhile, back in Kagome's time, Kagome was already packed to go back to the feudal era. She had her large yellow back pack with her and held on tightly to the sacred jewel shards which she possessed.
 
“Bye you guys I'm off.” Kagome said waving good bye.
 
“See you later sis!” Sota said.
 
“Good luck on your trip!” Her grandfather said.
 
“Be sure to return back here safely.” Her mother said, giving her a small plastic container.
 
Kagome looked at it and the looked at her mother, “what is it?”
 
“Food silly! For your trip,” Her mother responded with a smile.
 
“Thanks, bye!” Kagome said.
 
She ran out of her house and ran to the shrine. Little did she know, InuYasha was waiting down the well and started to walk up the stairs to get out of the shrine.
 
“I open the door and….” She started.
 
“Ahh!” InuYasha screamed.
 
“Ahh!” Kagome screamed.
 
“Ahh!”
 
“Ahh!”
 
“Ahh!!” They both screamed at the same time. InuYasha had lost his balance and fell down the stairs.
 
“InuYasha? W-what are you doing here?” Kagome asked trying to regulate her breathing. “You scared me to death! Don't ever do that again!”
 
InuYasha groaned as he got up and wiped the dirt off his kimono, “I came to get ain't it kinda obvious?” InuYasha responded.
 
“You know you don't have to do that. I'm able to take care of myself.” Kagome said.
 
“Five days? Huh, not likely.” InuYasha muttered.
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow.
 
“What is that suppose to mean?” Kagome asked, getting offended.
 
“Uh, hmmm…. Never mind. Let's go.” InuYasha said, quickly as he headed for the ancient well. He turned to look at Kagome, “are you coming?”
 
Kagome wanted to say something but decided to let it go. “Hmph, Alright then, I'm coming, keep your pants on,” Kagome said as she followed InuYasha.
 
InuYasha grabbed to Kagome's waist as they both looked on into the black dark, cold well. It soon started to glow a bright purple, sensing the jewel shards that Kagome had in her possession.
 
“Alright, here we go!” InuYasha
 
Kagome had nodded in response as they both jumped into the well back into the feudal era.