InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Everyone's Sorrow ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
 
Everyone back in the feudal era was now waiting patiently for Kagome's and InuYasha's return. Shippo was still looking down on the well while Tani was laying on her back looking up into the sky it was just the two of them waiting for Kagome and InuYasha to return both Miroku and Sango had headed back to Kaede's village.
 
Shippo sighed heavily, “How I wish that I could go to Kagome's world,”
 
“I wonder whats taking Kagome and InuYasha so long anyway,” Tani started getting up from the grass, “I mean how long does it take to get someone anyway?”
 
“You're started to sound like InuYasha, Tani. We should enjoy the break that we have before we go and search for Naraku,” Shippo responded turning around to face Tani.
 
“I guess you're right,” Tani responded lying back on the grass, “…but still…”
 
Suddenly, there was glow of brilliant purple that shone in the well. This signaled the return of InuYasha and Kagome. The purple glow had soon disappeared. A hand soon came out of the well as it gripped onto the well. Then InuYasha's head popped out like a rabbit in the hole and climbed out of it.
 
“It's glad to be back! Ain't it Kagome?” InuYasha said sniffing the fresh feudal air as he helped Kagome up out of the well.
 
“It sure is…” Kagome responded not as enthusiastic as InuYasha though.
 
Kagome and InuYasha are back!” Shippo stated as he moved out of the way for them to come out.
 
“Hey everyone,” Kagome said coming out of the well.
 
InuYasha had looked around and noticed that Sango and Miroku were no where in sight to greet him or Kagome. “Where's Sango?” InuYasha asked.
 
“She left a while ago to think.” Shippo responded.
 
“And Miroku?” Kagome asked dropping her large yellow bag.
 
“Miroku went to think as well.” Tani responded getting up from the grass.
 
“Poor Sango she must be thinking about her brother again and Miroku must be thinking about his father and grandfather too…” Kagome stated shaking her head.
 
This had made Tani remember her mother which saddened her. She dug into her kimono to look at the ocarina that her mother gave her before her passing. Tani soon walked off without saying a single word to Kagome or the others.
 
“Where is she of to?” InuYasha asked watching her go.
 
“Who knows?” Shippo asked following InuYasha's glance.
 
“I guess in some strange way they all seem worried.” Kagome said also watching Tani go off.
 
“Huh?” InuYasha raised an eyebrow, confused as ever. “What do you mean by that Kagome? Are you going somewhere with this?” InuYasha asked, still confused.
 
Kagome shook her head. “Nothing, it's just that, well it's just that it's been a while since we spotted out Naraku. They probably think they will never find him. I mean with Miroku's wind tunnel, Sango's younger brother, and Tani's mother…” Kagome started.
 
“Maybe that's it.” Shippo said, trying to understand what she was saying.
 
InuYasha folded his arms. “Huh. What's the problem? We just have to search him until we find him that's all. And when we find him, we'll kill him. We just got to stay positive.” InuYasha responded.
 
Kagome blinked and then smiled. “Maybe you're right InuYasha.” Kagome said as she walked away, “I'm heading to Kaede's place and start unpacking,”
 
“I'll help!” Shippo volunteered as he hopped onto Kagome's shoulder.
 
InuYasha was left all alone. It was quiet. He watched them go as the wind blew to his face and his hair started to fly. The half dog demon seemed some what trouble though…
 
“Everyone seems to know what they want from Naraku. But what do I want?”