InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Naraku's Heart Who Holds Him Back ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up such as Tani.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“My best lead to victory.” Naraku said sitting in the darkest part of his castle. The wicked demon had been watching through Kanna's mirror for a couple of hours, trying to come up with a plan that will finally take his enemy, InuYasha.
 
Kagura had soon walked into the room, giving her master a very confused glance. “What are you thinking, Naraku?” Kagura asked.
 
Naraku didn't quickly answer that question as he continued to stare into Kanna's mirror. “Too take down and enemy, one needs to know his weakness…” Naraku began.
 
Kagura raised an eyebrow, still confused with her master, “what do you mean? Have you found out something about InuYasha?” She asked. “Do you have an idea a plan?”
 
“Yes, I have an idea but not a plan.” He responded as he stood up. “…I need to go see someone,” he announced as he disappeared.
 
At that moment, Naraku was gone; Kagura opened her fan and then closed it with a snap, she turn to her sister, Kanna.
 
“Do you know where he's going?” She asked.
 
The lifeless incarnation who was as white as a ghost, slowly lifted her head, “he… has gone to see the women which that he cannot kill. The women that Onigumo loves and will never forget…”
 
***
 
Kikyo was still wrapping some bandages on the soldiers that had fought in the war when suddenly ominous clouds started to form about as if a storm was coming. Yes there had been a little harsh rain early but it cleared it a few moments later as did the clouds. But these clouds which floated over the soldier's and Kikyo's head had troubled the priestess.
 
The priestess frowned.
 
“Priestess Kikyo is something troubling you?” asked the soldier.
 
“Nothing I'll just go for a walk is all.” Kikyo lied as she shook her head. She didn't want a panic if she told the injured men that they might be endangered. “Don't worry, I'll be right back though,” She said.
 
“Alright, thank you,” He said as he bowed his head down in show of gratitude.
 
Kikyo had smiled at the man as she walked away and out of the village. She had walked into a forest incase the demon had come out. After a few moments Kikyo's smile disappeared into a serious look. Naraku had been watching her and she new.
 
“Come out Naraku. I know you're out there.” Kikyo said.
 
Strong winds began to blow which made the trees into the forest shake into the breeze very harshly and blew back Kikyo's long hair. Naraku was no where to be seen. It was as if he was hiding in the forest.
 
“Hmm… sharp as usual Kikyo.” Naraku said, hiding in the shadows.
 
Kikyo realized why Naraku had come to see her “listen, you can't harm me in any way shape or form because,” she paused, “you still the heart of the Onigumo inside you.” Kikyo said as she slowly brought out her bow and arrow; aiming to a tree where Naraku was hiding.
 
“Come now,” the wicked demon began, “I wish not to fight. I don't want any trouble.” Naraku reassured.
 
She was not amused with his presence whats so ever, “when it comes to a wretch like you, there is always trouble.” Kikyo said still aiming the arrow.
 
At that moment the wind which was blowing grew stronger. Naraku's presence disappeared along with the ominous clouds that were above the small village were the injured men from war were. He was no longer in the forest.
 
“That Naraku is up to something, he's probably finding another way to kill me…” Kikyo thought. “Naraku must know that I will be easy to take down.” She spoke aloud as she started to head back to the village.
 
***
Naraku was back to his castle as he removed that baboon clothing he would usual where when he would leave his castle very angry about Kikyo. She was right, he couldn't kill her with his own two hands all because of the pathetic Onigumo who yearned for Kikyo fifty years ago and still does. Naraku clenched his fist out of frustration.
 
“Kikyo… she thinks she's so cunning…” Naraku muttered as he was heading back to his dark room where he would always sit and try to come up with to destroy his enemies. “Kagura,” he called.
 
The demon incarnate walked in with her fan infront of her face.
 
“Yes, Naraku,” Kagura responded.
 
“I believe I've found a way to destroy Kikyo,” Naraku began as he form an evil grin.
 
That made Kagura smile, “I see… Naraku you are too clever for me.”