InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ It's That Time of Month Again! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up such as Tani.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The next day, InuYasha and the others had woken up and left the village very early in the morning in hopes that they would take their long manipulative enemy, Naraku down.
 
“Alright we haven't got time to lose; today it's a must that we find a lead on Naraku and bring him down.” InuYasha announced.
 
Everyone had seemed to be in a low mood. They didn't feel like talking, even Shippo. The whole search of Naraku had really gotten to them. InuYasha's friends had really seemed deep in thought. In result, no one was paid a attention to what InuYasha had just said.
 
InuYasha frowned, “Hello?” InuYasha asked.
 
Everyone's head looked up and looked at InuYasha.
 
“Did you say something InuYasha?” Miroku asked, scratching his head.
 
The half demon pulled a face, “I wasn't talking to myself,” he replied, bitterly.
 
“Sorry, what were you saying?” Sango asked.
 
“I was just saying on how we ain't got time to lose and we have to find Naraku.” InuYasha said.
 
“Well then, let's keep moving.” Kagome said quietly trying to hold back certain cramps.
 
***
 
Kikyo had come out of a hut with bandages and medicine. She walked up to a very injured man and rubbed some lotion on his shoulder. The man winced from the pain as he tried to hold it in.
 
“Thank you lady Kikyo,” he said.
 
These men that Kikyo were tending to were men who had survived from wars.
 
The dead priestess nodded her head, which meant that he was welcome as she walked back into the hut.
 
Once she went inside she began to go in deep thought. Reminding herself what her purpose on earth was; why she was resurrected. Kikyo had come to the conclusion that she was given a second chance a life despite that she was the living dead.
 
She had walked deep into the hut to find a bowl filled with water. She had kneeled down, brought out her hands to rinse off the blood that she had received from tending to the soldiers.
 
“I am priestess Kikyo. A woman who once lived then died. I was brought to live by a witch named Uresuae. She had used her black magic to revive me. The witch had Kagome's spirit to resurrect me since she was my reincarnate. Uresuae wanted to use me to find sacred jewel shards in order for her to gain more power. But in the end, I killed her with my own two hands. I use soul collectors to take spirits of the dead. I need to souls to survive in this world. What I desire is to kill Naraku who killed me and InuYasha and I against each other. I also wish for InuYasha and I to die together.” She thought.
 
Kikyo got up from where she was stand shook her hands to shake off the water and dried her hands with the near by cloth and headed back outside to see how her patients were doing. When she got out and saw that the men we just fine, she sighed heavily, looked up to the sky and watched to clouds slowly move by.
 
“…Once the threads of fate are tangled they can not be undone.”
 
***
 
“Hey… guys… why don't we stop for a minute?” Kagome suggested as she stopped her bike.
 
Kagome had been walking with her bike and slowly beginning to get tired. Not just because her bike was slowing down, but she hand painful cramps.
 
“Not again! We just stopped a while ago!” InuYasha complained.
 
“Yeah… well I could really use a rest for a bit.” Kagome said as she was holding on to her stomach.
 
Kagome looked terrible and probably felt terrible too. She felt as if she was going to throw up.
 
“Is something the matter Kagome?” Tani asked giving her a sympathetic look.
 
InuYasha just folded his arms as usual which usually showed that the half demon was really irritated, “Huh. I don't know how that can work. You got it easy riding that thing of yours.” InuYasha said as he pointed Kagome's bicycle.
 
“Do you want to go on Kirara?” Sango asked looking at her Kirara for support.
 
Kirara tilted her head and meowed.
 
“No, no, no.” Kagome said, quickly waving her hands.
 
“Kagome you don't look to well.” Shippo stated.
 
“He's right.” Miroku agreed. “You're started to look pail,”
 
Kagome looked up at her friends and gave out a week smile. “Look I just need a short-,” Kagome stopped and groaned.
 
Everyone except InuYasha gave each other concerned glances.
 
“You should just rest then.” Miroku suggested walking up to Kagome.
 
“That's a good idea.” Sango said, “We'll have our next stop when we see another village coming up.”
 
“And if we're lucky we can ask villagers if anything strange happen that can lead us to Naraku,” Miroku explained.
 
InuYasha scrunched his face and looked away lifting his nose up, “Hmph we ain't got any time to slack off!” InuYasha said, “taking breaks is just slowing us down, you just complain to much, suck it up and lets continue,”
 
“Uh oh…” Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Tani thought all at once. *Sweat drop*
 
InuYasha shouldn't have said that.
 
Kagome frowned at InuYasha and cleared her thought. “InuYasha…” Kagome started sternly.
 
InuYasha looked at Kagome and noticed how upset she was. When ever Kagome would out InuYasha's name like that. The half demon dog would always know what would come after that.
 
“Wait! Kagome! I take it back!” InuYasha begged.
 
“Sit boy!” Kagome commanded.
 
With that InuYasha's necklace glowed and brought InuYasha down to the ground which made him collapse to the ground once again.
 
“Jeeze, I cannot believe how heartless you can be at times InuYasha!” Kagome said.
 
Shippo shook his hand, “So stupid.” Shippo said.
 
“It's not his fault he's a dimwit.” Tani said with a sighed.
 
Soon it had started to rain. It started it off as light droplets of rain as if the sky was spitting but then ended up raining harder and harder as if it was raining cats and dogs.
 
“Looks like a down pour.” Sango stated as she started to cover her head.
 
“We better go find ourselves some shelter before we all catch a cold.” Miroku suggested.
 
The gang all started to pick up the pace and ran to find some shelter, leaving InuYasha in the dirt which soon turned into mud because of the rain.
 
“Hey! Come back here! Don't just leave me! Traders!” InuYasha shouted. “Some friends... damn!”