InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Kikyo's Weakpoint ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. This story belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The only thing though… that belongs to me are the characters who I made up such as Tani.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“Alright, I've done the best that I can with your injuries,” Kikyo said as she started to stand up. “I'll be heading off now,” she said.
 
“So soon? Alright the take care and thank you.” The old man said.
 
“Farewell, and take good care of yourself,” She said.
 
With that, Kikyo had walked out of the village and into the deep forest. Kikyo looked up at a tree where Naraku was hiding before and then continued to walk. While she was walking, she had felt uneasy about the forests.
 
“I sense a demonic ora coming…Naraku… she thought
 
***
 
“Young lady, you are fairly beautiful.” Miroku said holding Suni's hands.
 
Suni looked at her hand then the monk's hand than looked up at him to see if he was joking. She soon began to look very confused. Flattered but confused.
 
The demon slayer frowned. Sango had that jealous look in her eyes as if she was going to kill someone. Shippo was feeling unsafe around Sango as he hid behind Tani. InuYasha who was completely unaware of the situation just looked away. Kagome already knew what was going to happen next as she just shook her head even Kirara knew what was going to happen next.
 
“My dear,” the lecherous monk began, “would you consider bearing my children?” Miroku finally asked.
 
At that moment with no hesitation, Sango grabbed a hold of her hiraikotsu and bonk on the head like she always does when her jealousy gets the better of her. This bonk gave Miroku a large lump on the head.
 
“Ow!!” Miroku yelped as he soothed his head.
 
“Keep in mind monk… that was just a warning,” Sango threatened.
 
Once Shippo thought it was safe, he hid out behind Tani and sighed heavily at Miroku, “what an idiot,” he muttered.
 
Kagome sighed.
 
Tani nodded in agreement, “he's even more of a dimwit than InuYasha at times,” she commented.
 
InuYasha looked up at Tani, “what the hell is that supposed to mean?”
 
Tani blinked showing InuYasha no sign of fear, “well… it's kinda true, when it comes to feelings you are… not… um…” Tani was trying was trying so hard to not offend InuYasha anymore than she already. “I'm just saying InuYasha… don't take it personally…” She pulled out an innocent smile.
 
InuYasha frowned.
 
“Hey! How come when I say comments like that I get blow to the head InuYasha?” Shippo said witnessing with what happened.
 
Tani pulled that innocent face again. “It never fails, try it sometime,” Tani advised as she rubbed his head.
 
Kagome giggled the whole thing while Suni was sitting in the hut confused with the group that stood infront of her.
 
They seem like a family together…” she thought that made a small smile.
 
It was quiet now. That is until InuYasha had caught a familiar whiff of someone's scent that was mixed with someone's stench. He got up sniffed so loudly that everyone but Sango looked at InuYasha in a confused manner.
 
“What's the matter InuYasha?” Kagome asked.
 
“Nothing,” He responded. He sniffed some more but then decided to sit back down “I must really be getting crazy, InuYasha thought. The scent was gone.
 
Sango didn't realize a thing to what InuYasha was doing. Right now she couldn't even care less. She soon got up and started to head out of the hut. Shippo took notice.
 
“Sango, where are you going?” Shippo asked.
 
The demon turned away swiftly had that very scary almost demon dark look on her face as if she were about to kill someone, “for a walk alone!” Sango snapped as she walked out the hut.
 
Shippo was speechless to what Sango said, no the way Sango snapped at him like that.
 
“Good grief, what wrong with her?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagome, Tani and Shippo all gave him the isn't-it-obvious look. Miroku didn't know what to say to that as he blinked like no mans business a he began to feel a sweat drop down on his head.
 
“What?” he said irritably.
 
The three in unison looked down, shook their heads in disappointed. They really thought that the monk was smarter than that.
 
“You don't have to be a genius to figure out that that demon slayer has feelings with this monk.” Suni stated in her head.
 
***
 
“Well, well isn't it Kikyo, the lovely priestess that died fifty years ago was then resurrected…” Naraku snickered as he walked out of the shadows to face Kikyo. He was in his baboon suit but the baboon head was on his head.
 
Kikyo turned to see Naraku believing he was in the other direction before. She clenched her fist and growled at him, “Naraku…” she started, “what is it now Naraku? What do you want?” Kikyo demanded.
 
Naraku snickered, “you fool, once you and that pathetic half demon, InuYasha died… the both of you should've remained dead.”
 
Kikyo growled once again as she brought out her bow and arrow, “I was glad to be resurrected,” she began, “because now I have my chance to get my revenge and destroy you!”
 
Naraku snickered once again, but this time even louder than before, “please…” he spoke, “let's be real Kikyo, you can never defeat me… I've killed you once before… I can kill you again,”
 
“Only this time you cannot even lay a hand on me; the heart which you have still belongs to that fool Onigumo who will always love me.”
 
The demon didn't seem worried in the least, “you're right, I can't kill you in with my own two hands because of that foolish Onigumo. But heath my words Kikyo, Onigumo's heart will not be your triumph card to defeating me. Someday I will release this pathetic heart and send do you back to where you came from. Sure… I cannot kill you now but my toxic poison gas shall leave you paralyzed.” He said as he released toxic poison gas.
 
At that moment Kikyo froze dropped her bow and arrow and landed on her knees. She was starting to feel numb all over my body. It seemed as if the poisonous atmosphere was too much for Kikyo and her soul collectors that were trying to save her. Every time the soul collectors would get near to the areas, the soul collectors succumbed to the strong demonic ora and make them lose the souls.
 
Naraku laughed as he watched the priestess become powerless, “It turns out your soul collectors can't help you… you're right there where I want you.” Naraku said.
 
“Damn you…” Kikyo cursed.
 
“Well I'm going to put up a demonic barrier around this forest so you can't escape no one can save you.” Naraku soon started to walk away but then stopped and turn to Kikyo one last time. “Take a lesson from this Kikyo, do not ever underestimate me,” he began, “I will never allow myself nor forgive myself to let be killed by your hands.”
  
“C-curse you… Naraku….” Kikyo said.
 
Naraku snickered as he disappeared into the shadows and left Kikyo for dead.