InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Some Info on the Season of Four Sisters ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Everyone had gone inside the hut to know what InuYasha was talking about.
 
“So InuYasha tell us who are these people?” Tani asked.
 
“Well one of them tried to kill Kikyo.” InuYasha said. “I believe Kikyo said something them being known as the Season of Four Sisters.” He said.
 
“I believe I've heard of them before.” Suni said. “The Season of Four Sisters. They involve all four seasons, summer, spring, fall and winter. She said.
 
“That would probably explains the snow outside.” Sango said.
 
“That makes sense.” Miroku said.
 
“Meow.” Kirara went. Kagome kept thinking about what happened earlier with between InuYasha and Kikyo.
 
“Kagome?” Shippo asked.
 
“Yes? What is it?” Kagome asked.
 
“You seem quiet. Haven't been talking much. Is something wrong?” Sango asked.
 
“Nothing is wrong, don't worry about me.” Kagome said.
 
“You sure?” Sango asked
 
“Yes.” Kagome said. “These cramps are getting out of control.” Kagome thought.
 
“Well it seems we're going to have new enemies.” Miroku said.
 
“Huh? What do you mean?” Tani asked.
 
“Well Naraku is going to try and get rid of all of us. And now he's got new allies.” Miroku said.
 
“Hmm…..the Season of Four Sisters.” Kagome said.
 
“So tell me this Naraku what is he like?” Suni asked.
 
“He's a hellish like demon.” InuYasha said. “Most of the time her manipulates people without getting himself directly involved.” He can't be trusted. I bet he is just using the Season of Four.” InuYasha said.
 
“We intend to destroy him.” Kagome said.
 
“Well we should rest as ease.” Miroku said.
 
“Good night then.” Shippo said.
 
So Naraku can't be trusted. What a demon.” Suni thought then fell asleep.