InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Chance to Kill Naraku ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“The Season of Four sisters are really starting to get on my nerve!” InuYasha said.
 
“I agree, it's so hot.” Shippo said.
 
“My guess is that Mori is controlling the whether this time.” Tani said. “Luckily it doesn't affect me at all.” She said.
 
“Why is that?” Miroku asked.
 
“Remember I'm a demon sprite. I was born from the power of the sun and the moon. I can arrange my body temperature to the suns.” Tani explained.
 
“Huh?” Kagome said.
 
“What's the matter Kagome?” Sango asked.
 
“I can sense the sacred jewel.” Kagome said.
 
“Really?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Which way Kagome?” Miroku said.
 
“That way.” Kagome said.
 
“Alright let's go then!” InuYasha said.
 
“Wait InuYasha!” Kagome said.
 
“What now?” InuYasha asked.
 
“You have to slow down. The heat is intense so you have to pace yourself.” Kagome said.
 
“She's right.” Shippo said.
 
“Fine you pace yourself I'm going on ahead.” InuYasha said.
 
“He's going to wear himself out.” Sango said.
 
“Always goes on ahead without us.” Tani said.
 
“Yeah acting as if Naraku ruined his life. We all have reasons for coming.” Miroku said.
 
“Hey yeah! My brother, my village, father!” Sango said.
 
“My mother!” Tani said.
 
“And my wind tunnel.” Miroku said.
 
Tani flew up.
 
“I'm going up ahead.” She said.
 
“Wait Tani come back!” Kagome said. Then Kirara had transformed. Then ran ahead.
 
“Kirara?” Sango asked. She ran after her and hopped onto Kirara's back.
 
“What's gotten into them?” Shippo whispered to Kagome.
 
“I don't know but whatever Miroku said it surely got the upset.” Kagome whispered back. Miroku just walked up ahead.
 
“Is it me or is this search for Naraku getting to them?” Shippo asked.
 
“No Shippo it's not just you. Let's go on ahead.” Kagome said.
 
“Oh right.” Shippo said. So Kagome along with Shippo rode off to catch with the others. Meanwhile InuYasha had made it to Naraku's castle.
 
“Come out you witches!” InuYasha said. There was no response. “I said come out!” He growled.
 
“Fine where coming impatient half-breed.” Mori said.
 
“You despicable wench deceiving us like that!” InuYasha said.
 
“Relax I didn't hurt any of your friends. Though that monk seemed interesting along with the demon slayer.” Mori said.
 
“Then why?” InuYasha asked.
 
“My sisters need some lead so, I planted so honey down your necks so the saimyoushou could track you down. Besides I need some flesh human blood to snack down.” Mori explained.
 
“You bastard!” InuYasha said. InuYasha brought out his Tetsusaiga once again.
 
“Oh nice sword. I guess I can take you on.” Mori said.
 
“Hey hang on!” A voice called out.
 
“Sigh, here we go.” Mori said.
 
“I said I wanted to take on InuYasha.” Niyoi complained.
 
“Look, when we become one you can fight InuYasha anytime.” Mori said.
 
“But I want to fight him now!” Niyoi said.
 
“Oh for Christ sake, you know what? Fine you can fight him.” Mori agreed.
 
“Thank you.” Niyoi said.
 
“Just spare me.” Mori said.
 
“Fine by me then I'll just have to kill off one by one.” InuYasha said.
 
“He, he…..just try me.” Niyoi said.
 
Meanwhile……
 
“Good they had found each other.” Mikan said. “When is it time sister?” She asked. Joyruchi was holding an ornament.
 
“Not yet sister, we have to be patient when it's noon our powers will be fully awakened. We have the symbols of our seasons.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Right a snowflake is winter. A maple leaf is autumn. A cherry blossom as spring. And a sunflower as summer.” Mikan said.
 
“All the symbols created this ornament. And not that we posses such power we will be very strong. We will inherit the monks and the priestesses' powers. The ones that set us to rest a century ago.” Joyruchi said.
 
“And don't forget we become one and will be strong enough to consume Naraku's body.” Mikan said.
 
“Yes, sister Niyoi and Mori are to hold of InuYasha and his crew.” Joyruchi said.
 
“He, he, he…time is upon us.” Mikan said.
 
“Indeed it is.” Joyruchi said.