InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Each Unneccesary Diversion ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I turn 14 today. I just wanted to tell that info. Keep reading ^_^
 
Meanwhile back outside, InuYasha was still facing Niyoi.
 
“You better let me pass!” InuYasha demanded.
 
“No chance! You are gonna have to go through me!” Niyoi said.
 
Oh give it a rest would ya?” Mori said.
 
Niyoi brought out a flower and started to pluck the petals. She started casting a spell. Then she blew the petals directly at InuYasha. The petals had made InuYasha paralyzed.
 
“What the hell is happening?” InuYasha wondered.
 
“You can't move and that gives me that advantage to kill you!” Niyoi said. She casted another spell that made the petals electrocute InuYasha.
 
“Damn you!” InuYasha said as he was still paralyzed.
 
Meanwhile…..
 
“Kirara where are you taking me?” Sango asked. She purred in response. “Can you sense Kohaku's presence?” Sango asked. The feline necka manta demon nodded. “Kohaku I hop you are alright.” She thought.
 
Soon Sango and Kirara noticed a boy who had the same kind of uniform as Sango's running from tree to tree.
 
“Kohaku? Kohaku!” Sango called out. “Kirara take me down.” She ordered. Kirara swooped down into the forest. Kohaku looked up and noticed a women and a feline necka manta demon. Kohaku was having flashbacks of seeing Sango's face.
 
“It's you! Who are you? And what do you want?” Kohaku asked. “No matter how hard I try I can't forget about her face. He thought. Sango slowly walked closer as Kohaku slowly walked back away.
 
“You still can't remember…..” Sango whispered as she held back her tears. “It's Naraku. That wretched demon.” Sango said getting angry.
 
“You better flee while you're able.” Kohaku said grabbing his weapon.
 
Meanwhile……
 
Tani was still flying trying to find Naraku or her mother.
 
Come on Naraku where are you?” Tani thought. Soon while Tani was still flying she noticed a purple light. “Am I seeing things?” She thought.
 
“I've got you now.” Larina said. The purple light was coming from her arrow. “Die half breed.” She said.
 
“Is that a sacred jewel shard I'm seeing?” Tani wondered. Larina shot the arrow. “Wait a minute that's a… By the time realized it, the arrow cut her arm. Tani had fell from sky and landed in the bush.
 
“You are trespassing, leave!” Larina said.
 
“Mommy what's wrong with you?” Tani said. Larina slowly brought out another arrow.
 
“I told you to leave!” She said.
 
“I won't! Mommy come on, I'm your daughter! It's me Tani!” She said.
 
“I'm fully aware of that!” Larina said.
 
“Then why are you trying to kill me?” Tani asked.
 
“Because half demons like you don't deserve to live!” Larina said as she shot the arrow.
 
Meanwhile……
 
“Where is everyone?” Miroku thought. Soon he saw a wind crift coming his way.
 
“Yo.” Kagura said.
 
“It's you what do you want?” Miroku asked.
 
“I simply want to have a little fun.” Kagura said.
 
“Is this some sort of diversion to stop me from finding Naraku?” Miroku asked.
 
“What do you think?” Kagura asked. “Dance of the dragon!” She said.
 
“Wind tunnel!” Miroku said. The wind crifted back and forth and began to pick up some of the rocks. Miroku could only take so much. “I have no time to waste. I have to go find Naraku.” Miroku said and ran off.
 
“Not so fast!” Kagura said.
 
“I've got not time to waste.” Miroku thought to himself and ran off.
 
Meanwhile…..
 
Was still facing the summer and spring sisters. Kagome was still trying to catch up with him. InuYasha was still paralyzed from Niyoi's spell. Niyoi and Mori were holding hands to combine their powers and strike InuYasha.
 
“Ha! InuYasha prepare to die!” They said.
 
“Damn you both to hell!” InuYasha said.
 
“Say your prayers half demon!” Mori said. They shot their energy wave it almost hit InuYasha. Just then someone shot an arrow. It protected InuYasha from the blast and dispelled Niyoi's spell.
 
“I can move again.” InuYasha said then paused. “Who shot that arrow?” He wondered. Just then someone walked through the bushes. It was Kikyo!
 
“K-Kikyo?” InuYasha wondered.
 
This can't be good……