InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Time Is Almost Upon Us ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“That's Kagome!” Niyoi said.
 
“No, it's not her. It's someone else.” Mori said.
 
“You're right it's Kikyo. The priestess who sister Joyruchi failed to kill.” Niyoi said.
 
“What are you doing here Kikyo?” InuYasha asked. Kikyo ignored the question and look up ahead at the sisters.
 
“Listen priestess you better back down!” Niyoi said.
 
Kikyo walked up. “Why do you wish to destroy man kind?” She asked calmly.
 
“Huh?” InuYasha wondered.
 
“Huh. What a foolish question.” Mori said.
 
“We were born from depression of man kind.” Niyoi started. “The bitterness made us what we are.” She said.
 
“What will you accomplish?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Enough of you're interrogation! Now die!” Niyoi said.
 
Just then Mori shot an energy attack that was directly aimed for Kikyo.
 
“Gasp! Kikyo!” InuYasha said running to try and save her.
 
“Not so fast!” Niyoi said. She casted the same spell on InuYasha to keep him paralyzed. “Do it Mori! Kill the priestess.” She said. Kikyo shot an arrow to stop the blast. It worked though it Kikyo used up her energy and collapsed to the group.
 
“Kikyo!” InuYasha gasped.
 
Soon Kagome and Shippo caught up to the scene.
 
“Kagome look!” Shippo said.
 
Kagome turned her head and saw Kikyo on the ground.
 
“Kikyo?” Kagome thought.
 
“Oh sister look the reincarnate is here.” Mori said. InuYasha was able to move once again seeing how Niyoi was distracted.
 
“You bastard!” InuYasha said running, he gave Niyoi a punch in the face. “That was for Kikyo!” He said. Kagome had heard that. For some reason it struck Kagome's heart seeing how InuYasha still loves Kikyo.
 
“InuYasha……” Kagome thought. She stared at the unconscious priestess. Kagome jumped off a couple of rocks.
 
“Kagome what are going to do?” Shippo asked.
 
“I have to get Kikyo away from here.” Kagome said. “If Kikyo is far from here InuYasha won't have to worry about her.” She thought.
 
“Ugh! You half breed! You'll pay for that!” Mori said. “Sister are you okay?” She asked.
 
“Ow, that jerk!” Niyoi said. “You will really pay for that!” She said.
 
“Aw cut the crap and tell me where Naraku is!” InuYasha said.
 
Meanwhile…….
 
“Kohaku stop!” Sango said. Kohaku was trying to kill his sibling once again.
 
“Die!” He said.
 
“Kohaku try to snap out of it!” Sango said. “I can't fight back!” She said. “If I don I'll end up hurting Kohaku.” Sango thought. At one point Kohaku's weapon cut Sango's arm and was coming to back to hit her again.
 
“Sango! Look out!” Miroku said coming into the picture. He pulled Sango away from Kohaku's weapon.
 
“Thanks Miroku that was a-“Sango stopped as she felt something rubbing her…buttocks.
 
*Slap*
 
“Can't you keep you're mind out of the gutter for once?!” Sango asked.
 
“Naturally Sango. I was just making sure that you were not injured.” Miroku said.
 
“Not necessary!” Sango said. Kohaku started at them and then saw the saimyoushou.
 
“I must leave while I'm ahead. I wish not to fight her.” Kohaku thought. The young demon slayer fled from the battle field.
 
“Kohaku!” Sango said running after him.
 
“No wait Sango!” Miroku said holding Sango's hand to stop her.
 
“What are you doing? Let me go!” Sango cried trying to break free.
 
“Look Sango.” Miroku said calmly. Sango slowly brought her head up and saw wind swirling around Kohaku. Kagura had appeared and grabbed Kohaku.
 
“Kagura….” Sango whispered. Soon they disappeared.
 
“They're gone once again.” Miroku stated. Sango walked over to get her Hirakautsu and picked it up. “Sango?” He asked.
 
“Let's move Kirara.” Sango said. Miroku watched Kirara fly away with Sango with her.
 
I better meet up with the others.” Miroku thought to himself.
 
Meanwhile….
 
“Mommy! You have to stop!” Tani said. Larina's eye was still glazed with evil.
 
“Die half breed!” Larina said and shot the arrow. Tani shut her eyes tight. When Larina shot the arrow, she shifted her body to another direction. The arrow had hit a nearby mountain instead of Tani. Tani slowly opened here eyes.
 
“Huh? What just happened?” Tani asked. Larina had fallen to her knees.
 
“Please Tani get away. Naraku is controlling my body. Now he's not controlling it for some reason.” Larina said while panting.
 
“But mommy what will happen to you?” Tani asked.
 
“Never mind me. As long as you are safe I'll be alright. Please, run far from here.” Larina begged.
 
“Don't worry mom, I'll get Naraku for you.” Tani said. Soon there was wind swirling around the priestess. “That wind…” Tani whispered. Kagura had appeared along with Kohaku. “Kohaku?” Tani asked.
 
“Come on priestess.” Kohaku said.
 
“Yes, master Naraku needs us.” Kagura said. Larina's eyes were glazed with evil once again and nodded. She ran and hopped into Kagura's giant feather.
 
“No! St-“Tani started.
 
“STOP!” Sango finished jumping into the picture along with Kirara. Sango saw her brother disappeared along with Larina and Kagura. “Damn! I missed him again!” Sango said.
 
“Mommy….” Tani thought.
 
“Kohaku….” Sango thought.
 
“Kirara, let's go.” Sango said. Kirara nodded and flew of.
 
“I better go as well.” Tani said and flew off.
 
Meanwhile…….
 
“Sister, it's almost noon.” Mikan stated.
 
“Indeed it is.” Joyruchi said. Mikan picked up the ornament.
 
“Here sister.” Mikan said giving it to Joyruchi and walked over to a spot where there was sunlight and placed the ornament down carefully. The sisters set out an evil cackle.
 
“Let's go.” Joyruchi said.