InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Kagome's Pride ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
So far it was nearly noon. Mikan and Joyruchi had left the cave where they were last sealed a century ago. Sango, Tani, and Miroku are on their way to find InuYasha. Meanwhile InuYasha is still battling Niyoi and Mori. Everyone has their set on their goals. Joyruchi and Mikan along with Niyoi and Mori to become one and to destroy the land. InuYasha, to protect Kagome and Kikyo. Miroku, Sango, and Tani to get Naraku.
 
“I just don't get it.” Mori started.
 
“What do you mean?” Niyoi asked.
 
“I mean InuYasha…” Mori responded.
 
“What about InuYasha?” Niyoi asked getting impatient.
 
“He's a half demon right?” Mori asked.
 
“Right.” Niyoi responded.
 
“So why the hell is he so hard to defeat?” Mori finally asked.
 
“Hey, now I know where you are coming from.” Niyoi started. “We've slayed many demons before, and he's only a half breed.” Niyoi said. Mori looked up to the sky.
 
“Niyoi, it's nearly noon.” Mori stated.
 
“Quit stalling and die! WIND SCAR!” InuYasha exclaimed. There was only dust in the air. InuYasha couldn't see them.
 
“What happened? Where are they?” Kagome wondered from watching afar.
 
“Did I get them?” InuYasha wondered.
 
“Did he get them?” Shippo asked. Threw the dusty air Niyoi ran threw and started to choke InuYasha.
 
“Damn you to hell wretched half breed!!” Niyoi said. She kicked him and brought out her flower.
 
“Damn it all.” InuYasha said as he tried to get out.
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome gasped. She gently put Kikyo's head down and started run and see if InuYasha was alright.
 
“Wait Kagome! It's too dangerous!” Shippo said.
 
“I'll be alright. Take care of Kikyo.” Kagome commanded. Shippo just nodded. “InuYasha would never allow harm come Kikyo's way.” She thought. “InuYasha are you alright?” She asked.
 
“Stay back Kagome!” InuYasha said.
 
“Heed his words priestess or better yet just stand there.” Niyoi said planning to do something.
 
“Kagome, leave!” InuYasha said. Kagome paused for a moment and made her decision.
 
“No…..” Kagome said.
 
“What? Kagome don't be stupid.” InuYasha said.
 
“I'm not being stupid! I can take them down!” Kagome said.
 
“Kagome what exactly are you trying to prove?” InuYasha asked.
 
“I'm trying to prove to you that I don't need to be saved all the time. I'm trying to prove to you I don't always need to be saved all the time. That I can take care of myself!” Kagome said.
 
“You can both fall into the depths of hell while you bicker at one another!” Mori said.
 
“Kagome, don't stay here, run for it, or you will be killed!” InuYasha commanded. Kagome ignored him.
 
“That's a chance I'm willing to take.” Kagome said in response. “I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me to go behind some rock and hide.” Kagome thought. “I'm not some pathetic weakling! I can take care of my self!!” She thought.
 
“Sister we have no time to lose.” Mori said.
 
“I've got ya.” Niyoi said. The sisters held hands once again and formed one more energy attack.
 
“Farewell InuYasha!” Mori said. The energy blast was coming Kagome way. Kagome slowly brought out her bow and arrow.
 
“Kagome!” InuYasha called out.
 
“Kagome watch out!” Shippo said. Kikyo had slowly opened her eyes. Kikyo groaned a little. Shippo turned his head to Kikyo awake. “Huh?” Shippo said as he turned his who groaned. “Oh you're awake.” He stated. Kikyo slowly got up to her feet.
 
“That Kagome is going to get herself killed.” Kikyo thought. Kagome shot the arrow to deflect the blast. So then Kikyo shot her arrow to deflect the blast. The arrow though, that Kagome shot was knocked off by Kikyo's arrow.
 
“You fool! Do you honestly think that arrow is going to deflect our blast?” Mori asked. The blast wiped away Kikyo's arrow and Kagome had no where to run. By the last moment, Kagome shot another sacred arrow and went threw the blast and hit Mori's arm.
 
“Not so lucky are you?” Kagome asked. Mori was groaning in pain.
 
“Sister Mori! Are you all right?” Niyoi asked.
 
“Grr….that wench!” Mori said.
 
“Kagome what in the world were you thinking?!” InuYasha asked.
 
“Trying to show you, I don't always need to be saved.” Kagome responded. InuYasha stared at Kagome's eyes.
 
“Kagome….” InuYasha thought. Niyoi charged at InuYasha and kicked him. Mori then charged after Kagome and started to strangle her.
 
I'M GOING TO SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!” Mori said.
 
“Kagome! Don't you lay a hand on her!” InuYasha said. He brought out his sword and tried the wind scar.
 
“InuYasha….help….me.” Kagome said trying to speak.
 
“Kagome! Leave my friend alone!” Shippo said. “FOX FIRE!” He cried. No effected. Mori just kicked him out of the way. Kikyo had watched the whole scene and chose to do nothing.
 
“Do it Mori! Hurry up and finish the girl!” Niyoi commanded as she casted a spell on InuYasha to keep him paralyzed.
 
Kagome's vision was beginning to get blurry.
 
“I can no longer breathe….” Kagome thought. Mori was cackling through the whole thing until someone kicked Mori off of Kagome. Kagome couldn't see who it was.
“InuYasha?” She asked.
 
“Mori!” Niyoi said in shock when she saw her sister on the ground.
 
“Don't worry Kagome, I'm here.” The man said as he picked Kagome up. Kagome's vision was getting better as she realized that Koga save her.