InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Irotance to Us All ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
“K-Kouga?” Kagome asked.
 
“Don't worry Kagome, I'm here.” Koga responded. Kagome just smiled.
 
“You wretched demon!” Mori said getting real angry.
 
“That must be Kouga leader of the wolf demon tribe. Naraku told us something about him on how he posses sacred jewel shards in his legs.” Niyoi stated.
 
“What did you say? You know about Naraku? Where is he?” Kouga had demanded an answer by the way of his tone.
 
“You…..mangy wolf.” InuYasha started. Koga turned.
 
“What did you say mutt?” Kouga asked. InuYasha had struggled to get up.
 
“You heard me. You're not wanted here!!” InuYasha said.
 
“Shut up mutt! You just as well as I do that if it weren't for me Kagome would've died!” Kouga said. InuYasha just kept quiet. “That's right. You've got nothing to say!!” So just keep quiet!” Kouga barked.
 
“Not gonna happen wolf!” InuYasha said. InuYasha turned and started at Kagome then and stared at Kikyo. “Kikyo watched the whole event and chose to do nothing….Kikyo. You tried to murder Kagome. Why Kikyo? Why do you choose to do so?” InuYasha thought.
 
Kouga walked over and picked Kagome up. He had walked over towards Kikyo and Shippo. “Please, be sure that nothing happens to her.” Kouga said. Kikyo just gave him a glare and Shippo nodded.
 
“Alright wolf demon, if it is a fight you want….” Niyoi started. Mori got on her feet once again.
 
“Heh, heh…then it's a fight you get.” Mori said.
 
“Fine by me. Just bring it!” Kouga said.
 
Meanwhile…..
 
“Come on sister! If we don't hurry, our chance to become one will be ruined!” Mikan said.
 
“Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't worry we will make it.” Joyruchi said. Soon all they saw was a large boomerang coming their way.
 
“What the hell was that?” Mikan asked. (Well you all know could've thrown that) The large boomerang had comeback to a girl riding on her feline neko manta demon.
 
“That wretch!” Joyruchi said.
 
“She is an ally to InuYasha.” Mikan said.
 
“You're not going anywhere until you tell me where Naraku is!” Sango said.
 
“No chance! We ain't scared of no mortal!” Mikan started.
 
“And surely not scared of a monk nor a half demon either.” Joyruchi finished.
 
“Huh?” Sango turned to see what Joyruchi was talking about as she saw Tani and Miroku come up. “What are guys doing here? I can handle them.” Sango commanded.
 
“But Sango….wait a minute, I should, who should, I should be the one telling you to leave!” Miroku said. Tani said nothing at the idea and decided to attack.
 
“Take this, witches!” Tani said as she threw a fire ball at Mikan. Mikan brought out here sword and swung her sword at the fire ball as if they were playing baseball.
 
“You fool! Do you honestly think I will simply be brought down by a half demon child?” Mikan asked.
 
“Grr…..” Tani growled. She was about to attack once more until she felt something pick her up. Kirara had dragged her out of the battle field. “Let me go!” Tani demanded. The feline ignored the child.
 
“That's it Kirara keep her away from here.” Miroku said.
 
“Kirara is my feline, I tell her what to do!” Sango said.
 
“Sigh…does it really matter?” Miroku asked.
 
“Yes!” Sango said.
 
“Is this all because I “touched” you?” Miroku asked.
 
Sango had turned bright red from embarrassment from the question. “As a matter of fact, yes.” Sango replied turning her back.
 
“Kirara put me down!!” Tani demanded. Kirara still continued to ignore her. Kirara had found a safe spot and placed Tani down. “You know I can just fly back.” The feline had realized but just flew back. “Hmph….nobody listens to me.” She mumbled to herself.
 
“If only they didn't have jewel shards in their possessions, I could use my wind tunnel.” Miroku mumbled. Sango took no hesitation and decided to attack.
 
“Hiraikotsu!” Sango exclaimed. By that same moment Tani had flown over.
 
“Hey Sango, what's the big idea?” She asked. Sango decided not to answer. “Is she mad at me?” She wondered.
 
“Hmm, by the way Joyruchi and Mikan are standing; they ain't paying any heath to waste time. It's like they are in a hurry.” Miroku thought.
 
“So sister do you think we should fight them?” Mikan asked.
 
“Well…..I guess we could. We can have ourselves a little fun before we become one. But only for a little while. Time won't wait for us.” Joyruchi responded.
 
“I understand sister, so let's rid these pathetic fools.” Mikan said.
 
“Not today!” Sango said. “You better come out and tell us where Naraku is.” She said.
 
“Or what? You will kill us?” Joyruchi said.
 
“Ha! Don't make us laugh.” Mikan said Sango and Tani clenched their teeth and were about to get ready to fight. Kirara also growled, Miroku had stepped up.
 
“Wait minute ladies, before we have ourselves a feud. I just need to ask you one question.” Miroku said.
 
The sisters gave the monk an evil like grin. “Ask away.” They said.
 
“Have you actually joined Naraku's pack? Or what? Why do you wish to destroy man kind?” Miroku asked.
 
“Huh. Why do you wish to know? Of course many people have interrogated us with the same questions.” Mikan said.
 
“We were born that way. It is who we are. It's as simple as that dear monk.” Joyruchi said. “Besides we don't take orders from others.” She said.
 
“Sister is right. We simply do as we please!” Mikan said preparing to attack. Joyruchi also brought out her sword and started charging after them. Miroku brought out his sutras.
 
“Sacred sutras!” Miroku called out. “I am pretty certain that the villagers have died by their hands in the past. It's like what they said. They were born that way. The seasons of four sisters' souls were constructed with bitterness and hatred towards man. Due to the wars and famine had given rise to their births. So it is not entirely their fault.” Miroku thought.
 
“Arg! Just hurry up and die! I can stand likeness upon you monk! Once my sisters and I become one, InuYasha, you monk and those pesky priestesses will be the first ones to die!” Joyruchi said.
 
“What do they mean by becoming one?” Sango wondered.
 
“Enough talk just die!” Tani said. She threw her star of Ranitra at them.
 
“Hiraikotsu!” Sango exclaimed once more.
 
“Sacred sutras!” Miroku joined in. But it was no use. Mikan dodged them and Joyruchi just swing swung her sword to make the attacks thrust back at them. But luckily the trio thought fast and was able to dodge back.
 
“Fools!” Joyruchi said.
 
“Perhaps we've misjudged them. Now that I think about it, Naraku can never seem to defeat even theses three.” Mikan stated.
 
“You're right, perhaps we should take this up a level.” Joyruchi said.
 
“I'm so sick and tired of you two always talking and not fighting!” Tani said. “Fire-,” Tani got interrupted as once again Kirara dragged her away from the season sisters. “Kirara! PUT ME DOWN!” Tani demanded. Kirara chose to ignore her but this time they still stayed at the battle field while Kirara was still holding her.
 
“Tani you don't understand how dangerous this is!” Miroku said.
 
“You still find this as a game.” Sango said.
 
“Why do you always tend to treat me like a 3 year old? Don't you even remember at all when Shippo and I saved you?” Tani asked.
 
“Yes we do, but that was then, this is now.” Miroku said in response.
 
“Nobody ever listens to me.” Tani thought “Kirara please put me down!” She demanded. Kirara still ignored her.
 
“Hiraikotsu!” Sango said throwing here weapon once more. Then Miroku came in and threw his sacred sutras.
 
Meanwhile….
 
“Move wolf! I'll be the one taking them down!” InuYasha demanded.
 
“Shut up mutt!” I'll be the one taking them down!” Kouga snapped
 
“We'll both destroy you before the day is done!” Niyoi said.
 
“That's for sure.” Mori said.
 
“What's that? I'll make you regret on what you did to Kagome! I'm sure of it!” Kouga said.
 
“You seem so sure of yourself.” Mori said with a smirk. “Do your worst.” She challenged.
 
“Hold on sister Naraku told us something about him. Hmm… I can't seem to remember though…” Niyoi said. Mori took no hesitation and started to attack. But one of her attacks was easy enough to dodge. Kouga kicked Mori to the ground. “Hmm… oh now I remember! The wolf demon possesses sacred jewels in both his legs.
 
Mori walked up to her sister and gave her box to the head that only startled Niyoi. “Thanks for the reminder...” She said sarcastically.
 
“Huh….you ain't so tough.” Kouga said.
 
“Think so? Come on sister lets take his jewel shards. Then we can deal with the priestess.” Mori suggested.
 
“What did you say?” InuYasha asked.
 
“You ain't laying a hand on Kagome!” Kouga barked.
 
“Kagome please try to hold on…” Shippo whispered. “Kagome….” He said.
 
“Do no worry yourself much child….” Kikyo started. Shippo brought his head up to see what Kikyo was trying to say. “You've got nothing to worry about little one, she's going to be alright.” Kikyo said with a reassured smile.
 
The little fox demon's face lit up. “Thank you.” He said.
 
“It's best this way that Kagome is laid here like this. She is known to stay here out of danger.” Kikyo whispered.
 
“No… Kikyo you're wrong.” Kagome thought as she slowly began to open her eyes.