InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Destractions Can Be Dangerous: Be careful ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
A.N: So far nothing much has changed. Niyoi and Mori are facing off with Kouga and InuYasha. Joyruchi and Mikan are facing off with Miroku, Sango, and Tani…. Well most likely Miroku and Sango seeing how Kirara has got a hold of Tani. I told you I would make this story long. But in order to make it long I've got to stall of by making a few chapters. But do not worry this whole stalling nonsense will over after maybe 1 or 2 chapters. I promise.
 
Meanwhile back with the other half of the Inu-gang, Miroku and Sango are still trying to stop Mikan and Joyruchi…
 
“Give it up losers…” Mikan said.
 
“There is no way you can beat us.” Joyruchi said. “Let's finish off these pests once and for all.” She suggested.
 
“I've got ya.” Mikan said in agreement. They joined hands and started chanting a spell.
 
“What in the world are they doing?” Sango asked.
 
“Casting a spell….” Miroku responded.
 
“KIRARA PUT ME DOWN!!” Tani demanded.
 
“So long fools! Prepare to die!” The s sisters both said with a grin. They threw in an energy ball at them. Sango threw her weapon seeing how the energy ball was coming their way.
 
Sango's weapon won't work...” Tani thought. Luckily Miroku thought fast and threw a few of his sacred sutras on to Sango's Hiraikotsu so the energy ball would disperse.
 
“He did it!” Tani stated.
 
“None of this seems to be working sister, what do you think we should do?” Mikan asked.
 
“Grr…how I despise monks and priestesses.” Joyruchi started. “They… were the cause of our demise...” She stated.
 
“Yeah…..once we become one that will be our top to do list, to consume the souls of every monk and priestess.” Mikan finished.
 
“Just what do you mean by `become one?'” Miroku asked.
 
“Hmm…you seem fond of asking us a lot of questions.” Mikan responded with a smirk.
 
“Just tell us!” Sango demanded.
 
“You'll find out soon enough.” Joyruchi responded.
 
What kind of response is that?” Tani thought. Tani looked up and saw familiar looking people. “Who are they? Miroku, Sango there are familiar looking people up ahead.” Tani informed.
 
“I've heard enough of this! Hiraikotsu!” Sango hollered. When Sango threw her weapon she had also noticed familiar looking people also. “K-Kohaku?” Be he was not the only one there, he was also with Larina and Kagura.
 
Miroku had noticed them too. “What are doing here?” He wondered.
 
“Fools! Don't look away when you're fighting us! Pay attention!” Mikan said. She brought out her maple leaf to repel the Hiraikotsu. Sango didn't pay attention to the battle.
 
“Sango watch out!” Miroku called out. By the time she turned the weapon of hers was thrusting back at her. Kirara dropped Tani to see if she was all right.
 
“Ouch!” Tani said rubbing her bum to sooth the pain. “Oh no, Sango!” Tani also ran up to see if Sango was alright.
 
“Is she alright?” Miroku asked.
 
“Fools! You still think it's over!” Joyruchi said. “Do your thing sister.” The maple leaf that Mikan threw before had given the power to control the large boomerang.
 
The weapon had comeback and hit Miroku who crashed to Tani. Then the Hiraikotsu came back and hit Kirara. The poor feline demon cat had slowly returned to her small form. The four of them, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Tani all laid their…unconscious.
 
Mikan dispersed the spell and the Hiraikotsu just landed.
 
“Huh…some fight that turned to be.” Mikan said.
 
“I'll say…” Joyruchi said. “But I've got to admit… for just plain mortals… they didn't put up such a half bad fight.” Joyruchi said.”Yeah I guess you are right. But let's rid these fools. It's a good think that Kagura flew over to distract the demon slayer.” Joyruchi said. She brought out her hand.
 
“What are planning to do sister?” Mikan asked seeing her sister grinning evilly her hand started glowing brightly.
 
“What do you think sister? I'm going to send them to the depths of hell. Killing them off once and for all.” Joyruchi responded. She put her hand down on the ground an ice flake had been placed on the ground.
 
Soon the ice flake melted into the ground. Ice was starting to over take the ground. It had started to spread through out. This whole idea was to freeze over Miroku, Sango, Kirara and Tani so they would freeze to death while unconscious.
 
Both Joyruchi and Mikan were snickering at the whole action. By then, the ice had reached to their legs. Soon it went past them. They were covered from the waist down with the ice. It was reaching to their necks. If it went past their necks….there would be 0% chance of survival for Miroku…..Sango…..Tani…..and Kirara.