InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ A Familiar Family Member... ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The evil sisters Mikan and Joyruchi had been watching their enemies pretty much turn into snow men. The ice had surpassed their shoulders and was slowly reaching for their necks. If it went past their legs they would nothing more then a memory as far as I stand. Suddenly a blue flash had come the evil sisters' way. Luckily they dodged it.
 
“What the hell?” Joyruchi wondered.
 
“Lucky we dodged that.” Mikan reassured.
 
“I'll say….” Joyruchi responded. The so called `Over taking ice spell' wore off seeing how Joyruchi lost her concentration.
 
“I wonder who did that.” Mikan asked.
 
“Yeah… I know what you mean.” She responded. “Come on out and show yourself!” She ordered. The flashing blue light had come once again.
 
“Who are you to give me orders?” The voice asked.
 
“Who ever that guys is, he must be some coward, not showing himself.” Mikan stated.
 
“Huh. I'll say….” Joyruchi responded. “Then if he won't come out to us….” She started.
 
“Then we'll just have to come to him!” They said charging after the man. Tani had slowly opened her eyes along with Kirara.
 
She started to groan a little. “What on earth happened to me?” Tani asked. She looked around to see Sango's weapon. “Now I remember Sango's weapon, the Hiraikotsu knocked us out.” She thought.
 
The blue wave had come once again; Mikan and Joyruchi with their quick reflexes dodged the blue wave once again. “Who are you?” Joyruchi asking a demanding tone.
 
“I'm the one they call Sesshomaru.” He responded revealing his identity.
 
“You tell them me lord!” Jaken said.
 
“Huh…you know Naraku must be some horrid man to make so many enemies.” Joyruchi stated.
 
“You know this man sister?” Mikan asked.
 
“Yeah, I do, Naraku pretty much told me and Niyoi all of his enemies on how they intend on killing him.” Joyruchi started explaining. “There is Kikyo; the dead priestess whom I failed to kill. Kouga; the leader of the wolf demon tribe, InuYasha and his friends, and him…Lord Sesshomaru; InuYasha's older half brother.” She finished.
 
“Wait that man is InuYasha's older brother?” Mikan said.
 
“That's what I just said.” She responded.
 
“Wow, Naraku must be one popular demon.” Mikan stated.
 
“Did you say Naraku?” Sesshomaru asked calmly.
 
“We demand to know Naraku's location!” Jaken demanded. The sisters gave Jaken ad glare to show they weren't scared. Jaken hid behind Sesshomaru.
 
“Look here, we haven't got time to laze around we've got somewhere to go and some people to meet, so let's have this battle of ours short shall we?” Mikan said with an evil grin and spreading across her face.
 
Sesshomaru gave the sisters an uncertified look and turn to Rin and the to Tani. “Rin.” He called out.
 
“Yes? What is it my lord?” She asked innocently.
 
“I want you to stay back out of the way. Jaken….” He said.
 
“Yes?” He asked.
 
“Make sure nothing happens to her…”
 
“Y-y-yes me lord.” Jaken responded.
 
Tani was watching the whole thin. “Did InuYasha's brother save us?” She wondered as she tried to get up as did Kirara but realized that they were under Joyruchi's ice attack. “If Sesshomaru can hold them off I may find away to break free.” She thought.
 
“Aww how sweet of you seemed too fond of that little girl.” Mikan stated. Sesshomaru decided not to respond to the comment as they continued their battle.
 
Tani had still struggle to break free. “It's so cold!” She stated. At that moment her necklace had a bright gleam. “Cold… It's cold! Ice is cold! So that means…”Tani started rising her body temperature. The ice had slowly started to melt. “Alright! That was a close one!” She thought.
 
InuYasha had noticed one of InuYasha's little ally half demon friend. “Hmm... those people over there are InuYasha's friends. They must reasons of coming here.” He thought.
 
“What are you starring at? Pay attention when fighting!” Joyruchi said starting to attack once more. Sesshomaru dodged her and then swipe his Tokegin (sorry I can't spell his sword's name) creating the blue wave once more. Kirara had purred seeing how she was still under the ice.
 
“Right, Kirara.” Tani said she heated her hand and placed it on the ice and watched it melt of Kirara, Sango, and Miroku. Kirara was able to move; she shook of the water from her fur then started to like Sango's face to wake Sango up.
 
“Kirara?” Sango asked as she began to open her eyes. Kirara began to nuzzle Sango's face in happiness.
 
“Come on Miroku, wake up!” Tani said. Miroku was started to mumble a couple of words…
 
“My lady would you consider bearing my child?” He mumbled in his sleep. Tani gave him a sleazy look and placed her hand on Miroku's shoulder and started to heat her hand up once again. “Yeow!” Miroku yelped as he was wide awake now.
 
“Thank goodness you're both finally awake.” Tani said.
 
“What happened to us?” Sango asked.
 
“Good question…” Miroku stated.
 
“We got knocked out by your weapon.” Tani responded.
 
“What do you mean by that?” Sango asked getting angry.
 
Tani was about to speak until they saw Sesshomaru's attack. “What on earth?” Miroku asked. Then he saw Jaken and Rin stand by. “What the?” He asked in total confusion.
 
“Sesshomaru is here…my guess is that he saved us or something…” Tani responded.
 
“Yeah, but why would he have the need to save us?” Sango asked.
 
“I don't think he came to save us.” Miroku stated. The girls turned to him.
 
“Oh really?” Tani asked.
 
“Yeah, the seasons of four sisters controlled the whether through out it had affected everyone plus the sisters are working for Naraku so…” Miroku explained.
 
“I see now…” Sango responded.
 
“Mikan I want you to rid Sesshomaru's companions.” Joyruchi ordered.
 
“I've got you sis.” Mikan said turning to facing Rin and Jaken. Jaken and Rin could sense danger as they saw the gaze coming from Mikan.
 
“Jaken.” Sesshomaru called out. Jaken new what he wanted and grabbed Rin's hand.
 
“Come on Rin we must flee at once!” Jaken commanded.
 
“But what about lord Sesshomaru?” Rin asked.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru can handle himself, now come on!” He said in response. “If anything should happen to Rin, I would have to pay for it with my life!” Jaken thought.
 
“Not so fast little ones! Stop right there!” Mikan said flying over them and ended up infront of them. Rin had tripped over something and slid ending up infront of Mikan's feet. Mikan picked her up. “What's your hurry? Won't you come join us?” She teased.
 
“Rin, watch yourself!” Jaken said. “Behold the staff of-“Mikan just grabbed a hold of Jaken as well.
 
“Huh. No such luck imp…” Mikan said. “Farewell…” She said raising her hand.
 
“Sacred sutras!” Miroku said trying to disperse of the spell Tani and Kirara flew over to pick Rin and Jaken up Kirara got a hold of Jaken and Tani got a hold of Rin.
 
“What's going on? I demand that you put us down or Lord Sesshomaru will do something!” Jaken said.
 
“Oh be quiet! You should be happy that we came to help you!” Tani stated.
 
“She's right master Jaken.” Rin said Jaken just grumbled. Both Kirara and Tani took them both to a safe spot. “Thank you.” She said.
 
“No problem.” Tani responded feeling proud. Jaken just continued to grumble some more.
 
“Huh. Unnecessary interference.” He thought. As he watched InuYasha's friends save his companions.
 
“What's the matter Sesshomaru? You seemed to have you're else where…” Joyruchi said she turned to see that Miroku and the others were alive and out off her spell. “Damnit! This is all his fault!” She thought.
 
“Woman what is your purpose of being here?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Joyruchi stared at him for a moment then her jewel shard started to glow brightly. “You'll find out soon enough.” She responded. Mikan's jewel shard started to glow as well.
 
“Sister! We have to go! Our time has come….to become one.” Mikan said,