InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Noon Takes Course, Sister's Become One ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
A.N.: Ha! It is time…. I kept my word about this stalling thing. But I would not be able to update much in this story this often because of homework and other things a teenage has to do in here life.
 
“Well you heard my sister; I must be on my way too of my sister.” Joyruchi said with a wink.
 
“Yeah, so long fools!” Mikan said as the both disappeared.
 
“Hey! They are getting away!” Tani stated.
 
Sesshomaru watched them go. “Lord Sesshomaru?” His vassal, Jaken asked.
 
“Let's go…” He started he turned to Miroku, Sango, and Tani. “Unnecessary interference earlier, worry about your companions and not mine.” He said. Jaken stuck is tongue out and Jaken as Rin bowed her head to say `thanks' on last time and ran after her Lord Sesshomaru.
 
“Huh…lacking in manners I'll say.” Tani said. “Especially that imp. Maybe they can learn something to that girl though. She seemed nice surprising how he lets her tag along with him.” She said.
 
“Like you do?” Sango said.
 
“What do you mean by that?” She said.
 
“Nothing, a child like you will never understand.” Sango said. For some she really felt upset about losing her brother once again as the flash backs of her village came to mind. She tried to hold her tears. She grabbed her Hiraikotsu and then rode off with Kirara.
 
Miroku walked off ran off ahead. Tani watched them both go. “What are their problems?” She wondered. As she flew off after to them.
 
Meanwhile….
 
“Ugh! There is no end to this!” Niyoi stated.
 
“I know what you mean.” Mori agreed. Just that moment their jewel shards had started to glow brightly as well like Mikan's and Joyruchi's shards did before.
 
“What's going on? Their jewel shards seemed to have grown much stronger.” Kagome stated.
 
“You can feel it to?” Kikyo asked. Kagome looked up at her and nodded her head.
 
“Kagome your awake! Thank goodness!” Shippo said in happiness. “Are you going to be alright?” He asked.
 
“I'll be fine Shippo don't worry.” Kagome responded.
 
“It's the other two... they have allies who are coming. That's the cause of the jewel shards to glow. I have heard and learned the origins of their past.” Kikyo started.
 
“What do you mean?” Kagome asked.
 
“People believe that once the sisters become one, Calamity will arise upon this region.” Kikyo explained. Just that moment, two familiar looking people arrived with other groups.
 
“Well it's about time!” Niyoi said.
 
“Oh can it flower pot! We were a little… distracted.” Joyruchi said. There was a large glow shimmering in the winter demon's chest.
 
“Oh fine then, if you intend to fight us, then bring it on!” InuYasha said. WIND SCAR!!” He yelled swinging his Tetsusaiga. But the attack had dispersed. “What happened to my wind scar?” He wondered.
 
“The wind scar didn't work.” Sango said. Miroku nodded in agreement.
 
“The others are safe!” Shippo stated as he spot Sango and the others.
 
“Huh. This is whole group are enemies to Naraku?” Mori asked.
 
“Yep, Sesshomaru, Kikyo, InuYasha, and Kouga.” Mikan responded.
 
“Did you say Naraku?” Kouga asked in a demanding way.
 
“Back down wolf I'm the one who is going to take them down!” Sesshomaru said.
 
“I'm afraid you're both wrong! I'll be the one to kill `em!” InuYasha said. There was a glowing light coming from Joyruchi's chest, it grew even brighter, so bright that most people had to shield their eyes.
 
“That light is the jewel!” Kagome stated. “It's the reminder of the jewel that Naraku had. But why would he lend it to them?” She wondered.
 
Joyruchi turned to Kagome hearing every word she had said. “Kagome's powers will be mine!” She thought. She brought out the Shikon Jewel. The jewel that was in Joyruchi's chest had started pulsing.
 
“Sister, it is time.” Niyoi said. Joyruchi nodded as she threw the Shikon Jewel in the air. Then the ornament that Joyruchi and Mikan once had in the temple (a few chapters back) had appeared.
 
Everyone had started to move back from the blinding light that appeared in the sky. The four sisters had made their way to the sky. They put their right hand on the ornament and then started chanting. Then the ornament had also started pulsing so the sky had turned black. A few seconds later four swords appeared that had belonged to each of the sisters the swords had combined to one powerful sword.
 
“Today is the day we set upon our rebirth as one! We inherit the power of the monks and priestesses that put us to sleep centuries ago (before I said one century ago but I'm going to stick with centuries). Today we ruin the lives of mortals and demons that walk upon this earth!!!” Joyruchi said.