InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ The Bizare Dream and Kagome's Decision ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha.
 
 
 
Kagome had found herself in a room of darkness. “Wh-whats going on? Where am I?” She wondered looking around the area.
 
A purple glow had appeared in Kagome's stomach.
 
“What is that glowing in my stomach? That looks like…” She wondered. The jewel had bursted out of her stomach. Kagome collapsed in pain. “That…looks like the sacred jewel.” She said putting her hand on her wound from where the jewel came out to stop the bleeding. The blood spot where the Shikon jewel came out disappeared.
 
“Heh, you fool…” A voice called out. “Do you think that you're worthy enough to even grab a hold of the sacred Shikon jewel?” He said. A spot light had come out to show his true appearance.
 
Kagome gasped. “InuYasha is that really you?” She asked. She stepped closer to him. InuYasha grabbed her wrist and then pushed her away. “InuYasha what's wrong?” She asked, softly.
 
InuYasha gave her a dirty look. “Heh, you shouldn't worry about me. As long as I have the jewel, nothing will stop me.” He said picking up the jewel. “I will live my long life dream to become a full fledge demon.” He smiled at the Shikon jewel.
 
The Shikon jewel had shattered too many pieces. The shards had all disappeared.
 
“What the hell happened? What did you do?!” He said clenching his fist.
 
“I-I didn't do anything. You were the one holding it.” Kagome responded.
 
“Damn it, Kikyo first you seal me up for 50 years and now you end up breaking the jewel.” He said getting angry.
 
“Kikyo? I'm not Kikyo! Don't you even recognize me? It's me Kagome!” She said.
 
“Kagome?”
 
Kagome gave him a weird look. “Yeah, I'm Kagome. Don't you even remember?” She asked.
 
InuYasha gave out a chuckle as he crossing his arms. “You're finally losing it Kikyo.” He said with a smirk.
 
“InuYasha! It's me! Kagome! We've been traveling along the countryside slaying demon in order to get the shards of the sacred jewel. Don't you remember?” She said trying to explain.
 
InuYasha got a better look of Kagome to see that it wasn't Kikyo. He even sniffed her.
 
“You're right, Kikyo was much prettier.”
 
Kagome frowned. “InuYasha, sit-,”
 
The ground had started to shake. The ground slowly split in two. Demons were sprouting out from the ground. Both InuYasha and Kagome cautiously took a few steps back as they watched the demons come out. Hundreds soon turned into thousands of demons coming out.
 
“Where are all these demons coming from? There is no end to it.” Kagome thought.
 
“This should be interesting…” InuYasha said starting to crack his knuckles.
 
Kagome noticed that there were some soul collectors coming out of the whole.
 
Kagome gasped. “Are those soul collectors? Is Kikyo here?” She thought. “Of course!”
 
Kagome got up and ran over to the cracks. The demons sprouting up along with the soul collectors, the cracks were a gate way to hell. The very thought of it had scared Kagome.
 
Soon a very young beautiful woman had come out of the cracks. The woman had come out of the cracks. The woman had collapsed to the ground. She just laid there like an old rag doll.
 
InuYasha turned to see in shock that there was indeed a lifeless woman just lying on the ground. He ran up to the woman to get a better look of her.
 
InuYasha's eyes grew wide in shock. “K-Kikyo…”
 
The second he called out the woman's name, Kagome's soul was bursting out of her body and traveling to Kikyo's body. Kagome collapsed to the ground feeling numb all over her body.
 
“What happened to me?” Kagome wondered trying to move. “I can't move!” She said starting to panic. “InuYasha… help me…” Kagome's lips couldn't move no more. “I can't speak” She thought. “I can't feel my arms or legs…”
 
InuYasha ignored the fact that Kagome was practically paralyzed as he walked past her.
 
“Kikyo!” InuYasha called out.
 
He walked over to her to hug her. Kagome's heart felt weak from the sight of it.
 
“InuYasha…” Kikyo said hugging him back.
 
“I'll protect you; I will always protect you, Kikyo. I'll never allow Naraku to lay a hand on you again.” InuYasha promised.
 
Kagome's eyes had started to well up in tears. This scene looked very familiar as if she was going through déjà vu. The same scene where Kikyo and InuYasha gave each other embrace and telling each other how they could stay together forever.
 
“InuYasha, why do you continue to hurt me? After everything we've been through…how could you?” Kagome thought as tears started to go down her face.
 
The couples soon started to disappear.
 
“InuYasha! InuYasha! Come back! Please! Don't leave me! Kagome thought as she tried to move. But it was no use they were already gone. The demons were gone. Kagome was left alone in the darkness. Kagome was feeling hot tears rolled down her cheeks.
 
“Don't you understand? You don't belong in our world. You never did. So why do you always comeback? GO HOME TO YOUR OWN WOLRD!” Kikyo said as she appeared again. “GO HOME AND NEVER COME BACK!!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kagome had woken up panting. She looked around to see that she was awake she was in her bed in her room in her home. She glanced at the time it was 4:00 A.M.
 
“Thank goodness…it was only a dream.” Kagome said to herself.
 
But that dream had made Kagome's heart feel something empty in her heart. Her dream had got her thinking. Maybe Kikyo was right in her dream. Maybe she didn't belong in their world. The very thought of it made Kagome's well up in tears. Kagome wiped her eyes.
 
“Kikyo, you don't have to worry about me going back to your world anymore. I won't go back to your world. I'll never go back to your world ever again.”