InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and never ever will.  
 
 
Chapter 1: Meeting
 
Humming Kagome lugged her large suitcase into the apartment elevator. It had to be a little after one in the morning and glancing at her cell phone, she was right.
 
1:16 AM
 
Kagome hoped that her roommate would still be awake even though he probably expected her the day before. She wanted to be there the day before because the bulk of her belongings had arrived before her but her mom refused to let her leave for the university until she really had to go and get settled. Kagome dragged her bag outside of the elevator and proceeded to look for her apartment. She stopped in front of the door in complete shock from the noises from inside.
 
“Ohh Inuyasha!! OH GOD!!! YESS”
 
“ Shit Yoko you gotta be quiet you wanna wake up the whole fucking building?!”
 
Kagome felt her cheeks turn pink as she knocked on the door. She had a key but didn't want to walk into the apartment with two strangers fucking. She heard the girl inside huff with frustration and the door flew open. The man who opened it had to be the most handsome person she'd ever seen in her life. Holding a blanket around his waist he was 6'2 with a thin veil of sweat glistening on his skin in the florescent lighting from the hallway. His long silver hair clung slightly to his tanned muscular form. On the top of his head were the most adorable triangular dog ears and his eyes were bright gold and he looked pretty annoyed. She stared at his little dog ears hoping that one day she could see for herself if the fur was as soft as it looked.
 
“ Isn't it a little late for solicitors?” He said curtly holding the blanket tightly around him. He fought to keep himself from staring at the attractive girl at the door. She had an aura about her.
 
“ I-I'm sorry.. I live here. I'm Kagome Higurashi.” Kagome blushed slightly as she held up the key.
 
“ Then why didn't you just unlock the door yourself?” Kagome stammered unintelligibly and looked at the floor. `She's beautiful.' Inuyasha thought secretly eyeing the girl while she wasn't looking.
 
Kagome Higurashi was a pretty 18-year-old girl fresh out of high school. Her silky jet black hair fell three quarters down her back. Her eyes were coffee brown and stood out from her smooth cream-colored skin. She was just accepted into Tokyo University and was moving into an apartment just outside of the campus, basically all on her own.. with the exception of the handsome hanyou before her.
 
“ I didn't want to interrupt. I could hear noises, Inuyasha is it?” Kagome said with a little smirk. Inuyasha groaned with mild embarrassment and brought in her bag with little effort. “That's okay, you ought to get back to the girl.” Inuyasha shrugged putting down the bag.
 
“ All right then. You're room's over there.” He pointed to the opposite end of the apartment then walked speedily to his room locking the door behind him.
 
Kagome put her bag into her bedroom and walked around the apartment. There was a balcony attached to the kitchen, a living room with a big screen TV, a suede couch and a black coffee table. She heard loud giggling, some growling and decided she was just going to her own room hoping it was quieter in there. She was wrong. She began to feel tired from her drive and put on an oversize shirt.
 
“ Right there!! Oh YEAA!!”
 
Kagome sighed and covered her ears with the pillow. The moans were getting louder, much to Kagome's annoyance. `God I hope this doesn't happen every night.' The sound of a creaking bed could be heard clearly from his room. Suddenly there was a loud screech from the girl and the sound of something getting knocked over. Then silence. Kagome sighed with relief before falling asleep.
 
Kagome got up at dawn without the help of her alarm clock. Living at a shrine she always had to get up early to clean. Also she was pretty sure that her new roommate and his girlfriend wouldn't appreciate the loud beeping so early in the morning. She yawned opening her eyes after her first night in the new apartment. Her apartment. She stepped out of her room still in only her large shirt and her panties. Kagome stepped out onto the balcony enjoying the view of the mountains of in the distance. The wind was blowing softly and the sound of the chirping birds calmed her.
 
Knock Knock Knock
 
Kagome turned around to the sliding glass door and saw her roommate sliding open the door with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. Kagome felt her knees weaken slightly as she smiled back to him.
 
“ You're up early.” Inuyasha said lighting his cigarette.
 
“ I'm used to it. I'm surprised YOU'RE awake so early. You and your girlfriend were up for a while.” Inuyasha began laughing hard and Kagome raised an eyebrow in slight confusion.
 
“ My girlfriend? That chick was NOT my girlfriend.”
 
“ Oh…” Kagome muttered uncomfortably and turned away from him.
 
“ Aren't you cold?” He waggled his eyebrows looking at her modest attire. She stuck her tongue out at him then grinned.
 
“ Aren't you? You're wearing less than me.” Inuyasha threw his cigarette over the balcony before facing Kagome.
 
“ No way. I'm a hanyou, I'm too strong to get sick.” He smirked at her and she just rolled her eyes.
 
The sliding door opened and a very disheveled girl walked out onto the balcony. Kagome's eyes unconsciously traveled to the numerous hickeys along her neck and descending down beneath her shirt.. or actually what appeared to be Inuyasha's shirt.
 
Kagome politely smiled towards the girl silently walking out. She stepped into the bathroom to take a much deserved shower. The hot water washed over her and her thoughts floated to her handsome roommate in the other room.
 
Kagome walked into the kitchen grabbing a soda out of the fridge. She felt eyes watching her from the doorway to the kitchen. Blushing furiously she turned around to the grinning hanyou. She feared his golden eyes could see right into her.
 
“ What are you blushin' for bitch?”
 
“ Is it really necessary to call me a bitch?” She questioned smartly before taking a sip of her soda.
 
“ It's a dog demon thing..” He answered honestly, for a moment his voice lost it's sarcastic edge.
 
“ You're a real butthead you know that?” Kagome said sticking her tongue out at the hanyou.
 
“ Butthead? Did you just call me a butthead?” Inuyasha said laughing.
 
“ Yea, BUTTHEAD!!!” She smiled as Inuyasha continued to laugh.
 
“ If you get to call me butthead I'm gonna call you wench.” Kagome shrugged.
 
“ I don't care butthead.”
 
“ Fine, wench.” He smirked at her.
 
“ You know what you're making me tired. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight, morning.. eh.. Later butthead.” Kagome said yawning.
 
“ You know what going to bed would be nice wench.” He said following her. She wrinkled her nose with playful disgust and pushed him away. She eeped as she ran into her bedroom quickly locking the door behind her.
 
“ You have a bed in your own room. Leave mine alone!” Kagome called from inside her room stifling the urge to burst into girly giggles.
 
“ We're ROOMMATES.. we should be in one ROOM and MATING.” Inuyasha arrogantly shouted walking to his own room.
 
“ Very funny dog boy. Very original too!”